Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Foody Flirtation [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11631

A Foody Flirtation [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foody Flirtation [Closed]   A Foody Flirtation [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:17 pm

"Well damn, if you're loaded, I just might have to consider switching teams for a bit." She joked, as she picked her fork back up and dug into her salad, crossing her legs and peering into the bowl with a thoughtful look. "I wouldn't know, I've never had to break up with anyone. Or been broken up with, in that case."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: A Foody Flirtation [Closed]   A Foody Flirtation [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:20 pm

"Breakups are just awkward more than anything. Thankfully enough for me, with as many girls as I've been with, my gift comes in handy when it comes to being slapped." he replied, chuckling at Emelia's switching teams joke. "And trust me when I say I've been slapped a number of times in the past couple years."
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: A Foody Flirtation [Closed]   A Foody Flirtation [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Emelia tilted her head in curiousity. "What's your power?" She asked. Normally, Em didn't ask people that, even though it was a normal topic of conversation at Beata, since everyone was unique and different in terms of power. Still, she wasn't comfortable in answering the question, since her power wasn't so much a power, but more of a curse. "And I'm sure you've been slapped many of times. I considered it for a second there myself." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Foody Flirtation [Closed]   A Foody Flirtation [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Will shrugged. "It's called Kinetic Energy Manipulation. Basically, I can absorb, store, and release kinetic energy. So, for example, if a girl would slap me, I would just absorb the kinetic energy and the pain from it would be gone because there'd be no energy behind it." he explained, hinting that he had done some research on his power. "And, well, if you did slap me, it wouldn't really hurt at all so go right ahead if you want to slap me. I probably deserve it for something I did."
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: A Foody Flirtation [Closed]   A Foody Flirtation [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Emelia nodded along, before smiling. "Don't worry, you haven't done anything to deserve a slap from me yet. But you best be careful regardless." She warned in her Australian accent. "That's really cool though." Normally, this is where she'd tell him about her power, but instead she focused too much attention on her salad. She noticed she had put a bit of a dent into the meal, and she felt rather proud of herself for eating at all.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Foody Flirtation [Closed]   A Foody Flirtation [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:46 pm

"I'll be sure to remember that warning." he said, laughing softly. He looked down at his tray and noticed that he ate all of his food. He debated on getting more but he thought better of it. "I'm sorry to say goodbye, but I should probably get going. My bed with all the amenities is calling." He got up and prepared to take his tray up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: A Foody Flirtation [Closed]   A Foody Flirtation [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Emelia nodded as he began to leave, poking a bit more at her salad before decided she'd done the best she could. She grabbed her tray and stood as well. "I ought to get going too. I'd tell you to enjoy your bed, but I'm sure you will." She smirked. "Well Will, if you ever need a wingwoman, just let me know. I'll see you around." She gave a quick wave, and with that, left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Foody Flirtation [Closed]   A Foody Flirtation [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Foody Flirtation [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2