Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Change of Scenery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

Change of Scenery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Scenery   Change of Scenery - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:45 am

"I try my best." He replied with a smile. "How 'bout you get checked in and we'll get you settled in your dorm." Renji set down the suitcase and gave a smile to the desk lady who caught his eye while shuffling through a stack of papers.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9553

PostSubject: Re: Change of Scenery   Change of Scenery - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 6:35 am

She nodded, still smiling. This school was already very welcoming. Yes, it seemed like she would have a pleasant stay at Beata Academy.

{End}
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

PostSubject: Re: Change of Scenery   Change of Scenery - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:39 pm

Once Chloe was checked in, Renji picked up the bag and started towards the door that led to the initiate dorms. "Well, this is where we part ways. I need to head back to my dorm and finish a project that's due tomorrow." He said with a smile, setting down her luggage. "It was nice meeting you, I hope we can see each other again" With that, Renji left the office and was on his way to the Winter dorms. She was nice.

{The End}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Scenery   Change of Scenery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Change of Scenery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2