Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Letter to an Angel {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

Letter to an Angel {Closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to an Angel {Closed}   Letter to an Angel {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Mikaela nodded. "Of course it's going to hurt for a while. But, eventually, you'll be able to move on, and live your life to the fullest again." she told him. She put her hands in her coat pockets. "Shall we head back to the Academy, or did you want to walk around the forest a bit more? The forest is a relaxing place, I come here all the time when I just want to get away from everything. She shrugged, giving a slight chuckle. "I also dance to my favorite music, and hope that nobody is watching." she added.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

PostSubject: Re: Letter to an Angel {Closed}   Letter to an Angel {Closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:58 pm

The blond shook his head. A determined look crossed his eyes. He'd have to handle it better. Leo did not want to enter the headmaster's office a mess like he had before. "As much as I would love to, there are things I need to do in order to sort all of this out..." He trailed off. With effort, he stood up right and met Mikaela's eyes. "Maybe another time?" He asked hopefully, a ghost of a smile on his lips. She was definitely a nice person. The blond felt like he could talk to her. Thus replacing a small section of the hole Keirsta had gorged out of his heart.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

PostSubject: Re: Letter to an Angel {Closed}   Letter to an Angel {Closed} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Mikaela nodded and smiled. "Definitely. You take as much time as you need to sort things out." she said. She really liked Leo. He was easy to talk to, despite everything that was going on for him. "I hope things start looking up for you soon." she added. The Summer really felt bad for the former prefect. Nobody should have to deal with what Keirsta had put Leo through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to an Angel {Closed}   Letter to an Angel {Closed} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter to an Angel {Closed}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2