Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dementia's Character Pages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8833

Dementia's Character Pages Empty
PostSubject: Dementia's Character Pages   Dementia's Character Pages EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Last edited by Dementia on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Dementia's Character Pages   Dementia's Character Pages EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Dementia's Character Pages 2yor01x       Dementia's Character Pages Tumblr_n5xyi6JaOg1s9aisro4_r3_500       Dementia's Character Pages 1z5225w

BASICS
Character’s full name: Avery Gordon Ashton
Reason or meaning of name:
- Avery: Derived from Old French for Albert meaning 'elf counsel.' I just wanted to make him awkward about his name.
- Gordon: 'Spacious fort.' Also so he wouldn't have a cool middle name to fall back on
- Ashton: 'Ash tree town.' Cool last name to use instead of either given names.
Character’s nickname: Ash/Ashton
Reason for nickname: He doesn't like using his first or middle names
Birth date: October 30th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: Scottish/French
Gift: Static Manipulation
House: Spring

APPEARANCE
Appearance Summary

Avery isn't as tall as he looks. He has a strong build, but it's full of skinny muscle and gangly arms, making his five foot eleven height appear taller than it is. He has a thin face and thin eyes, red as the color of his hair, which is more of a candy red than just red. He has a thin smile often formed into a straight line, deep in thought. He prefers wearing baggy clothes and not revealing more skin than he has to. He likes button up shirts and plain color T's with jeans and boots or converse.

Face Claim: Rin Matsuoka - Free!
How old does he/she appear: 17
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5'11''
Body build: Thin but muscular
Shape of face: Tear drop
Eye color: Red
Skin tone: Pale
Distinguishing marks: N/A
Natural Hair Color: Red
Actual hair color: Red
Type of hair: Thin
Hairstyle: Chin length, straight
Voice: Low, baritone, rough, kind of scratchy
Usual fashion of dress: Button ups, flannel, plain colored T's, jeans, boots or converse
Jewelry or accessories: N/A

PERSONALITY
Personality Summary

Ash is cautious, more than anything, and meticulous. Everything has to have a schedule and be exact or life won't run smoothly. He's a friendly person, but he doesn't often spend time around other people because it doesn't fit into his schedule and he never finds the benefit to having friends. He enjoys talking to people on occasion, but he's extremely OCD without actually being diagnosed as such. His schedule is planned by the minute and he must follow it or else he's going to lose time and then he'll stay up late into the night finishing the things he didn't get done. This often means he doesn't get a lot of sleep, so Ash can sometimes look really tired. He's really nice and extremely thoughtful, a fast thinker in situations where it's necessary, but slow to understand the normal social cues. He's a loveable kind of person, trying to respect other peoples boundaries and reading the air in a situation before responding. Sometimes he can be clumsy and this often puts him in awkward situations where he gets extremely flustered and loses his ability to think things through. He's easy to scare and can easily panic. Sometimes, especially when his schedule is tight, he will have anxiety attacks where he has to stop what he's doing and take a deep breath. He's a very friendly person, he's just not very socially adept.

Good personality traits: Friendly, considerate, thinker, fast
Bad personality traits: Meticulous, cautious, anxious, easily flustered
Mood character is most often in: Worried
Sense of humor: Almost nonexistent
Character’s greatest joy in life: Reading
Character’s greatest fear: Losing family
Single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil: Family house burning down
Character is most at ease when: Reading
Most ill at ease when: In a large group of people
Enraged when: Someone insists something is right when Ash is certain they're wrong (Mostly over morality)
Depressed or sad when: Schedule gets messed up
Priorities: Kind of out of wack
Life philosophy: Practice makes perfect
If granted one wish, it would be: To have enough time in the world
Character’s soft spot: His younger siblings
Greatest strength: Smart
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Need to be organized
Biggest regret: Having an anxiety attack in the middle of class
Minor regret: Not making friends in the past
Biggest accomplishment: First place in state science far when he was 15
Minor accomplishment: Reading the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy in half a week
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about: Losing in the first round of a spelling bee when he was 12
Character’s darkest secret: Occasionally considers killing himself
Optimist or pessimist: Realist
Introvert or extrovert: Introverted
Daredevil or cautious: Cautious
Logical or emotional: Logical
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat: Methodical and neat
Prefers working or relaxing: Working
Confident or unsure of himself: Unsure

GOALS
Drives and motivations: Success, money to help his family
Immediate goals: Graduating high school
Long term goals: Graduating college and getting a well paying job
How the character plans to accomplish these goals: Hard work and determination with a good drop of organization

PAST
History Summary

Genevieve Carlyle and Garret Ashton met in college in their freshmen year. They married the next year and had Ash the next. It was a struggle for Genevieve to keep up schooling with a son so she quit school to take care of her son. Money began failing not long after she did this and Garret was never home. So he took a big step and enlisted in the military. This was good enough to keep the small family on their feet and soon Garret became more and more invested, not stopping like they had planned when it would pay for the rest of his schooling. Instead he stayed and Genevieve stayed home, caring for their ever growing number of kids and getting jobs here and there.

The small family moved often and went nearly everywhere. The longest they had stayed in one place was a year and a half. The moving didn't do much good for young Ash, who never made friends and was constantly on his own. He preferred reading to going to the park but he was a really friendly kid, despite being very shy. Not long after Ash turned two Alex was born and Ash spent most of his time around his younger brother. Amber was born not long after that, and then it went on through Anna, Andrew, Annalise, and August, who was born when Ash was fifteen. As the family grew they grew closer together. Ash was best friends with every single one of his siblings, though he still preferred being alone.

Moving around took a great toll on his social life and he was often going places to get supplies for experiments or school projects rather than to hang out with friends. The opposite was true about every single one of his siblings, but Ash was okay when they brought friends over, he would just stay in his room. He was a very focused person, mostly on school, but sometimes he did these things for himself. When he was fourteen he read through the entirety of the Lord of the Rings trilogy in half a week, earning him a good three days straight asleep. His sleep schedule had been wacked for a long time, even during school months. He never slept at a good time and could be found falling asleep in awkward moments where he didn't need to pay attention or do any work. He was a spontaneous kid in the quiet sort of way, so when his gift manifested, it was a bit of a shock. Pun intended.

It took the family a while to get used to it and Ash never truly got used to it himself. He was always sparking and zapping people and he had to force himself into the habit of not touching anyone. This was torture when his youngest brother, August, was born. He wanted to hold his brother and love him the same way he had loved the rest of his siblings, but it was impossible when he shocked the baby every time he touched him. When his parents discovered Beata a few years after his gift became obvious, his father had already retired from the military and the family had settled in Wyoming. Ash had taken up jobs working on ranches nearby during the summer and had begun to add muscle to his thin body. His parents insisted he go to Beata and come back with his gifted perfected. Ash, ever the perfectionist, agreed and swore to himself that the first thing he would do when he came home would be to give August a hug.

So far his life at Beata has been just like his previous home life. He's met a few people and made a few friends here and there but hasn't really done anything out of the ordinary. He's lost more sleep than usual due to the addition of gift training to his schedule.

Hometown: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Type of childhood: Pretty normal, lots of moving around
Pets: N/A
First memory: When Alex was brought home from the hospital
Most important childhood memory: Reading his first non-fiction book
Why: This is what got him into science and working hard
Childhood hero: His father
Dream job: Scientist (yet to decide what kind)
Education: Almost through high school

PRESENT
Current location: Beata Academy
Currently living with: Hieta Kresnik and Destiny Williams
Pets: N/A

FAMILY
Mother: Genevieve Carlyle Ashton
Relationship with her: Loving, deep connection, could tell her almost anything
Father: Garret Ashton
Relationship with him: Loving, deep connection, can discuss many things with him
Siblings: Alex, Amber, Anna, Andrew, Annalise, and August
Relationship with them: Deep, caring, loving, they could tell him anything, provides an example for them
Other important family members: N/A

LIKES/DISLIKES
Color: Green
Music: Jazz
Food: Spaghetti
Literature: All
Form of entertainment: Reading
Mode of transportation: Bike
Most prized possession: Personal copy of the first Magic Treehouse book
Animal lover: Yup, dog person

HABITS
Hobbies: Reading, studying, working
Musical instrument?: N/A
Sport?: N/A
How he/she would spend a rainy day: Reading
Spending habits: N/A
What does he/she do too much of? Read
What does he/she do too little of? Talk with others
Extremely skilled at: Thinking
Extremely unskilled at: Talking to others
Nervous tics: Sparks between fingers, blushing, looking down
Usual body posture: Slouched at shoulders
Mannerisms: Being detailed when explaining something, scrunching up shoulders and nose when laughing, brushing or blowing hair from his face

SELF-PERCEPTION
How he feels about himself: Sometimes he feels great about himself, sometimes he feels awful about himself
One word he would use to describe himself: Different
One paragraph description how he would describe himself:

I'm not a very interesting person. I prefer being alone and have a specific schedule so I can get everything done that's important. If I get off track from this schedule my entire day is messed up and I have to figure out how to fix it. This tends to mean staying up late to finish everything, but that's worth it as long as I can get everything done. Sometimes I'm too organized and I tend to offend people around me when my schedule gets in the way. I'm not very good at talking to people and I don't really think they enjoy spending time with me. People are really awkward and I just can't handle being around them too much. Sometimes, when my schedule gets too messed up, and there are people or large crows around, I have anxiety attacks and it's embarrassing and stupid and I can tell people don't want me around when I'm like that. They give me weird looks and sometimes they glare. I know I'm pretty worthless sometimes, but other times I think I can be really smart.

Best personality trait? Thoughtful
Worst personality trait? Organized
Best physical characteristic? His eyes
Worst physical characteristic? Torso
How he thinks others perceive him: Annoying, sometimes interesting
Most like to change about himself: Anxiety

RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS
Dorm: 202
Opinion of other people in general: Generally pretty cool and interesting
Does he hide his true opinions and emotions from others: Only if they're negative
Enemy(ies): N/A [OPEN]

It's kind of hard to make enemies with Ash, he's generally pretty accepting but he doesn't really spend enough time around someone to get on their bad side. There are, however, certain things that offend Ash enough to make him angry. He prefers not being angry because it effects his anxiety and he hates being mad, it's not a fun emotion. But his moral compass points in a single direction and if you bring up how you think he's wrong about those things, then you could get on his bad side.

Best friend(s): N/A [OPEN]

Ash is very focused on what he does, so making friends is hard to do. He doesn't generally consider anyone a friend unless they meet certain criteria, but even this is a little bit organized. Ash is drawn more to people like himself, but what he's unaware of, is that people opposite him are the kinds of friends he truly needs.

Love interest(s): N/A [OPEN]

Like making friends, this is really hard for Ash. He doesn't generally look at girls like that unless he starts to think too hard about a situation he was in. He's easily flustered so it's hard to tell if it's because you're a girl or if it's just Ash. Despite preferring being around calm, cool headed people, Ash's perfect counterpart would be the crazy, fun loving, carefree girl with a fiery personality. He needs someone to show him how to properly relax. He's unaware of this, but he has a thing for bright hair colors and blue eyes.

Acquaintance(s): Erika Meadows, Janya Anders, Ash Matthews, and Amaye Takewaka [OPEN]
Person he goes to for advice: Dad
Person he feels responsible for or takes care of: August
Person he feels shy or awkward around: Everyone
Person he openly admires: Dad
Person he secretly admires: Alex
Most important person in his life (Past): Alex
Most improtant person in his life (Present): August

GIFT
Name: Static Manipulation
Description: The ability to create and manipulate static charge
Limits: Not very strong, very small shocks, can only stun someone, makes him tired
Pros: Stuns people, can effect electricity currents (ex: lighting)
Cons: Makes him tired, not very powerful
Progress: Able to keep it under control unless he's extremely nervous

BATTLE
Gift: Static Manipulation
Weapon: N/A
Gift Power: 2
Martial Prowess: 1
Endurance: 4
Immunities: Electricity related powers

FUN FACTS
- Album (WIP)
- Playlist (WIP)
----

Dementia's Character Pages Tumblr_n5xyi6JaOg1s9aisro3_r2_500

Last edited by Dementia on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Dementia's Character Pages   Dementia's Character Pages EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Dementia's Character Pages 309u70i       Dementia's Character Pages 335f78h       Dementia's Character Pages 29fp6qa

BASICS
Character’s full name: Bastien Jared Kelly
- Bastien: Short form of Sebastian. 'Venerable.'
- Jared: 'Descent.' Now his initials are BJ.
- Kelly: 'Grove.' It was cute sounding.
Character’s nickname: Bast, BJ
Reason for nickname: His first and middle initials and a shortened version of his name. But most call him Bastien.
Birth date: July 4th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality: Irish/Scottish
Gift: Hallucination Fabrication
House: Summer

APPEARANCE
Appearance Summary
Face Claim:
Weight:
Height:
Body build:
Shape of face:
Eye color:
Skin tone:
Distinguishing marks:
Natural Hair Color:
Actual hair color:
Type of hair:
Hairstyle:
Voice:
Usual fashion of dress:
Jewelry or accessories:

PERSONALITY
Personality Summary
Good personality traits:
Bad personality traits:
Mood character is most often in:
Sense of humor:
Character’s greatest joy in life:
Character’s greatest fear:
Single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil:
Character is most at ease when:
Most ill at ease when:
Enraged when:
Depressed or sad when:
Priorities:
Life philosophy:
If granted one wish, it would be:
Character’s soft spot:
Greatest strength:
Greatest vulnerability or weakness:
Biggest regret:
Minor regret:
Biggest accomplishment:
Minor accomplishment:
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about:
Character’s darkest secret:
Optimist or pessimist:
Introvert or extrovert:
Daredevil or cautious:
Logical or emotional:
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat:
Prefers working or relaxing:
Confident or unsure of himself:

GOALS
Drives and motivations:
Immediate goals:
Long term goals:
How the character plans to accomplish these goals:

PAST
History Summary
Hometown:
Type of childhood:
Pets:
First memory:
Most important childhood memory:
Why:
Childhood hero:
Dream job:
Education:

PRESENT
Current location:
Currently living with:
Pets:

FAMILY
Mother:
Relationship with her:
Father:
Relationship with him:
Siblings:
Relationship with them:
Other important family members:

LIKES/DISLIKES
Color:
Music:
Food:
Literature:
Form of entertainment:
Expressions:
Mode of transportation:
Most prized possession:
Animal lover:

HABITS
Hobbies:
Musical instrument?:
Sport?:
How he/she would spend a rainy day:
Spending habits:
What does he/she do too much of?
What does he/she do too little of?
Extremely skilled at:
Extremely unskilled at:
Nervous tics:
Usual body posture:
Mannerisms:

SELF-PERCEPTION
How he feels about himself:
One word he would use to describe himself:
One paragraph description how he would describe himself:
Best personality trait?
Worst personality trait?
Best physical characteristic?
Worst physical characteristic?
How he thinks others perceive him:
Most like to change about himself:

RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS
Dorm:
Opinion of other people in general:
Does he hide his true opinions and emotions from others:
Enemy(ies):
Best friend(s):
Love interest(s):
Acquaintance(s):
Person he goes to for advice:
Person he feels responsible for or takes care of:
Person he feels shy or awkward around:
Person he openly admires:
Person he secretly admires:
Most important person in his life (Past):
Most improtant person in his life (Present):

GIFT
Name:
Description:
Limits:
Pros:
Cons:
Progress:

BATTLE
Gift:
Weapon:
Gift Power:
Martial Prowess:
Endurance:
Immunities:

FUN FACTS
----

Dementia's Character Pages 34pl1kk

Last edited by Dementia on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Dementia's Character Pages   Dementia's Character Pages EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Dementia's Character Pages 2rh8j6h       Dementia's Character Pages O0e8if       Dementia's Character Pages 2w1uopc

BASICS
Character’s full name: Percival Oliver Pines
- Percival: "To pierce the valley." It sounded very rich person
- Oliver: "Olive tree". I've always liked this name
- Pines: It's cool and plus Gravity Falls
Character’s nickname: Percy/Pop
Reason for nickname: It's a shortened version of his name. The other are his initials
Birth date: January 10th
Sexuality: Homosexual
Nationality: French/English
Gift: Scent Generation
House: Initiate

APPEARANCE
Appearance Summary
Face Claim:
Weight:
Height:
Body build:
Shape of face: