Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What's it really for?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

What's it really for? Empty
PostSubject: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:37 pm

She should've been visiting Maria in the infirmary but honestly, she didn't feel like it. Yeah, her sister may have visited her when she tried to kill herself, but she knew Maria didn't really care. Freya was glad and a bit thankful that Leo had been there to comfort her, though in the end, depression still clung to her soul. She'd lost the will to live and now, Freya was nothing more than a mere vessel carrying an empty soul.

To her reluctance, she'd been given a therapist, in attempt to help her with her troubles. All Freya wanted was to be alone in her room, a cave of darkness and silence, but her therapist insisted she take a walk outside. Outside... Nature, what was the point of it all? The earth and it's annoying bugs that buzzed around. Or the birds that made noise and shitted on everything? Walking through the silent courtyard, Freya ran her fingers along flower petals. After who knows how long of aimlessly walking around, the blonde stopped and easily plucked a flower from the earth. Holding the pink plant in one hand, she closed her eyes and gave a sigh as a gentle spring breeze flew by. The leaves of a nearby cherry blew past her in the wind and her golden hair glimmered in the sunlight.So majestic ;-;
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8713

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:24 pm

Oh goodness! Oh goody goodness gracious! Ashton was just about to be really late. But what for? No one was in class and it was break time. But Ashton was going to be late to studying. He had a rather exact schedule to follow and if he didn't follow it, he was going to lose track of time and then he was bound to miss a meal or something and- Oh goodness he was going to be late!

Thoughts raced through Ashton's head about what he needed to study and how he would get to the library to make this trip as short as possible. He was ten minutes over time and he had some particularly long homework assignments to do and if he didn't do them in the time allotted he wasn't ever going to get them done! He raced through the halls and into the courtyard. Cutting across the courtyard should cut some of his time.

As Ash raced around a corner, hair flying, static charging, he very nearly ran right into someone standing there, sniffing a flower, beautiful hair flowing in the gentle wind. It was an extremely relaxing scene but coming across it in his moment of pure haste he felt even more stress begin to charge and, with his hair not pulled back, sparks began to fly and his hair began to float.

"I deeply apologize! I'm in a great rush, please pardon me." Ash may have been in a hurry, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Standing in the silence, Freya listened to the earth. It was so... peaceful, but why couldn't she come to accept it? She stood there for who knows how long until the sound of footsteps came her way. Opening her eyes, Freya turned her head ever so slightly to see a boy. "In a rush? What could you possibly be in a rush for?" She asked softly, the usual bored look on her face. What was the reason for being in a rush, studying? Couldn't everyone just slow down?
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:00 pm

The girl didn't seem the least bit surprised that he had almost run into her. That was a relief, albiet odd and all. At least Ash wasn't embarrassing himself that much by nearly running into her, but she had an unsettling cool attitude about her and Ash wasn't sure how to react. His nerves were still frayed and his hair still stood on end with sparks flying every which way, but he took a step back to give her some space.

"I was going to study. And do homework. But those are the same thing. I had the day planned out to the minute and I'm far behind and I won't have time for everything if I'm late and I really hate when my schedule gets disorganized." Ash explained, his mind rushing a mile a minute as he counted up the minutes he was wasting by standing here. But she had asked. He stayed, waiting to see if there was anything else she wanted to say before he left becaue he really needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:27 pm

"Studying... what a nice notion." She mumbled, a small smile on her face. This guy seemed like he needed to be somewhere, but not studying wouldn't kill him, would it? "Oh come on, I bet you don't have to study right at the moment." She pushed even farther, just waiting for a argument to break out.

sorryforshitpostialloutamuseatmandinarush
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:56 pm

She spoke as if studying was a leisurely pass time she did every once in a while when she was bored. Why did she speak such a respected word with such indifference? It was almost apalling, but Ash made no comment. "Oh but I do. My grades are really important to me and, considering I have just arrived, I need to get on top of those. Ash insisted, taking a small step backward and half resting his weight on the foot further back.

"Do you no take studying seriously?" Asked he, curious about her opinion, wondering why she seemed to off hand-ish about her whole statement.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:00 pm

"It's not that I don't take studying seriously, I've just never needed to study." Freya pointed out. Classes had always come easy for her, and she wasn't going to tell this guy that she enjoyed studying. "But, if you like studying, it's your life." Freya was starting a get a bit bored with this conversation. Dropping the flower on the ground, she took a step forward, crushing it under her uniform shoe. Flowers... all they do is look pretty. Such pointless existence.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:43 am

No need to study? That had to be inhuman. Studying was a natural way of life because all people had something they were bad at. Ash himself was bad wth maths. It just didn't come naturally to him despite the beautiful organization the subject held. If only he could understand how it was organized! But as soon as he knew it, then he lost it with a new equation.

"You're not bad at anything? You don't even need to study cooking you're so good?" Okay, cooking might have been random, off the top of his head, but hopefully she got the idea of what he was asking. It would be silly and a little odd if she knew everything. Then again, it could be her power. Were there omniscient students at Beata?

"I love studying. Learning new things fascinates me. What fascinates you if it's not studying?" This whole subject just had Ashton on his feet. He had never felt so into a conversation. Though his mood was dampened just a bit since the girl crushed the flower, but it wasn't too weird. Was it?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:35 am

Listening to the boy talk on about studying, part of it bored her but the other intrigued her. How could someone be so intent on studying that they defend it? He must be a loyal guy. Well, in the end, his loyalties lied didn't really matter. "I never said I'm not bad at anything, just that I don't usually take the time to study." She said bluntly.

"What fascinates me?" She echoed aloud, stepping off the crushed flower. "I don't know. " Freya had never really thought about what she was interested in and now that she thought about it, her life was very... bland. "Retribution I guess."

OOC - Sorry for bad post >< in school atm.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Studying was by far one of the most important things Ash did. Sure, sometimes he had friends that he hung out with, but he was new to Beata and hadn't really made any friends recently. So studying was on his mind so that when he did have friends (hopefully he would have friends) his grades would be good enough for him to not mind skipping studying for them. "The fact that you don't study implies you're good at everything. Is the opposite true and you're failing?" He asked, not trying to be rude but realizing he might have been coming off as such.

Ash nodded when Freya echoed him, clarifying he had asked just that. It was true that some people didn't know what fascinated them because they spent time doing it but never really considered why. He gave her a moment to think about it and furrowed his brow when he did get an answer. Interesting.... "Do you want to be a lawyer or judge then? One definitely had to study to do that.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:01 pm

"You sure do ask a lot of questions." Being in the state she was in, thinking and contemplating her life wasn't nessisarily on her bucket list. But, if this guy wanted to ask about her life, than so be it. "No, I'm not failing and I don't have any interest in other people's lives." Her statement may have sounded selfish, but it was the truth.

Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 pm

"Asking questions is the best way to get answers and learn new things." Ash often enjoyed making lists of questions he had just so he could go to the library later and look up the answers. It was one of his most favorite things to do. Like an information scavenger hunt. Ash had only asked the question because of what she had said interested her. Though he liked to study, he didn't necessarily want to be a scholar or a teacher. Definitely not a teacher.

The red haired boys brow furrowed at her first answer. He knew plenty of people who had never studied before and none of them ever passed every class. Maybe she was just barely making it by because he imagined it would be very hard to be good at school without studying. "I must know, is your power omnipotence then? No one is intellectually able to know everything without studying. I imagine you could be good at one or two subjects, but passing all of them. Are you just scratching by, then?" Ash asked, not intending to sound rude but likely coming off as such.

Nodding his head at her second answer he tilted it sightly. "So what about retribution fascinates you?" He asked, since she didn't want to be a judge and didn't care for anyone else. Was it that she wanted balance in the world? He imagined that was something to do with other peoples' lives, but it could have been for her own sake. Perhaps she just didn't like seeing people get away with bad things. Still, that had to do with other peoples' lives. He was interested to hear her answer.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:24 pm

"No, my power is not omnipotence." Freya replied in a slightly irritated tone. "Does it really matter?" She looked to the boy, meeting his eyes. She'd had enough of his arguing, and it was starting to get on her nerves. What about it fascinated her? Were they playing twenty questions or something? "I don't know, I guess the revenge aspect of it. Besides, isn't revenge an act of passion?" Freya knew he would most likely disagree with this statement, but didn't this guy like to debate about stuff?
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:26 pm

This was very confusing. Ash didn't understand how this was possible, she couldn't possibly be good at anything without studying even a little bit. "Not really, but it's just confusing me." Ash admitted, hoping maybe she would help him out in figuring out how she was good at stuff. It was impossible to figure this girl out. Ash hoped that by asking what fascinated her he would be able to ask if she studied that but apparently nothing fascinated her enough to need studying. Revenge?

"Well, yeah. Passion takes over people and revenge tends to take over as well." Ash agreed, wondering why she had mentioned that. "There's nothing that interests you?" There were some people that didn't know what interested them but everyone had at least something they liked.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:45 am

That's it. If he wanted to know what fascinated her so much, so be it. With a flash of light, a sword appeared in Freya's hand. "You want to know what interests me?" Freya was beginning to get fed up with this guy and his questions. She didn't care if passion or revenge took over people's minds, it already had taken over her's.

Lifting up the weapon and pointing it at the guy, there was no hint of a smile or any pleasure, just a blank, unhappy face. "Slaughtering guys that ask to many questions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's it really for?   What's it really for? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's it really for?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: