Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

She's Come Undone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10401

She's Come Undone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Connor paused after Maria's sentence trailed off. He pushed himself off the couch and grabbed neosporin that laid by her bed. He applied it to his shoulder and started to wrap it with gauze. His green eyes peered back to the weakened girl, "Why though? Why would he go crazy? How would you and Freya allow him to gain more power?" The winter stopped, it wasn't right to bombard her with questions especially in this weak state. It would only worsen her recovery more if she thought of her rough past. The scissors snipped the gauze allowing him to tuck the wrap. He didn't dare take back his questions, they were already asked, it was up to her if she wanted to answer them or not.

occ: Im so sorry ice D: Ive been really busy with life and comic con. I should be free so posting will come faster!
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

PostSubject: Re: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:58 am

With all his questions, she wanted to give him the answers but thinking about her past and feeling like shit were not a very good mix. Besides, they'd have time later to chat, so maybe it would be best if she just got some rest so that she'd be able to answer his questions later. "Listen, I'd honestly love to talk more, but my head is killing me. How about we plan another day to catch up?" Maria suggested, hoping that she didn't make Connor mad by wanting to be alone for a little bit.

OOC: I luv rping with ya, but I have big plans (this long ass solo I am writing atm) for Maria and she is in a few other topics, could we maybe finish this up ;-; (I'd love to do another topic with you when they come back from their mission tho)
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10401

PostSubject: Re: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Connor stood up and let out a sigh, "I guess it can't be helped." He gave her a sympathetic smile and gazed over her once more. He guided his hand to her face and stroked her hair behind her ear, "Just feel better soon. I don't like seeing you like this." It was going to kill him, not hearing the rest of the story, but for Maria's sake he needed to keep calm and reassure her everything was going to be okay. Connor paused by the edge of the curtain and turned around to give Maria his goofy smile, "See ya~"

ooc: of course. just pm me when you wanna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's Come Undone   She's Come Undone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She's Come Undone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Infirmary-
Jump to: