Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Hypnotic Lull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11593

The Hypnotic Lull Empty
PostSubject: The Hypnotic Lull   The Hypnotic Lull EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:04 pm

The sound of the television permeated the lounge as Renard sat lazily on the couch, letting whatever was on TV kind of lull him into a hypnotic trance, no longer particularly aware of his surroundings. It was about midday, which meant most people were either in some kind of class or outside hanging out in the sun. Renard was an exception to that, of course, being in the lounge and all. His boredom was evident, but he didn't feel too good about going out into the sun - which he didn't like - or socializing with others, which was still tough for him despite his talks with Emily and Colette. Emily was... somewhere, he didn't actually know, but his thoughts once more drifted towards the girl with the pretty green eyes and how close they had gotten since he had first met her. Their relationship - whatever form of relationship it could be called now - was still a surprise to him due to how awkward he was in social situations, but without her by his side, it had become a familiar sight, one he had expected to fulfill every day of his life at the school: one of loneliness. Obviously, he would have to stop watching TV eventually, but for now, it was just him...

The lull of the light static started putting him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Not Dew

Not Dew

Beata Bucks : 12129

The Hypnotic Lull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hypnotic Lull   The Hypnotic Lull EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Having been wandering around the grounds for a while, Joss had begun making his way to the lounge. he might be able to meet up with a friend. Maybe meet someone new. His power was switched on and he was doing a good job with keeping it on. He was able to see where he was going. Dodging left and right and saying hello when he passed someone. He was having a good day. Maybe he'd stop and get himself some tea later. He felt in the mood for some piano as well. He might stop by the studio. But for the while he was going to stop in the lounge for a little rest.

Upon entering the lounge, he heard hardly any chatter and the fuzz of what he assumed was a TV. He felt the smooth surface of the object with his waves and sighed with sadness. He had heard so much about TV's, but he couldn't see the flat images on its screen. Even these 3D movies didn't work because it was still flat. Listening to the static for a while he began forward, only to run right into a couch. His echolocation was off again. With an omph, the brunette fell forward into the person sitting on the couch.

"Pardon me." The Brit muttered trying to push up, only to end up rolling to the persons feet. "Bother." He muttered angrily to himself. "Bother this power."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

The Hypnotic Lull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hypnotic Lull   The Hypnotic Lull EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:44 pm

At this point, Renard was in a state of very dim semi-consciousness. While not technically asleep, he wasn't particularly awake either, and he could feel the darkness of dreams coming upon his brain when something interrupted the flow. Starting in surprise, his eyes flew open to find an unknown boy having fallen against him. Before he could truly register what was happening, whoever this stranger was had fallen down to the floor, laying haphazardly across his feet. Bother this power? Still a bit in shock, Renard move his feet up to where they weren't being laid on and looked down at this boy, a bit of concern now showing on his face. "Hey, are you okay?" How long had he been in a semi-comatic state? Wasn't this guy watching where he was going?
Back to top Go down
Not Dew

Not Dew

The Hypnotic Lull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hypnotic Lull   The Hypnotic Lull EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:06 pm

He was terribly clumsy, and he hated that. It wasn't like he could help it, really. The only time he could 'see' was when his could get his power working. Other than that he was blind. Completely. He saw nothing. He had to move his hands in front of him unless he had his stick with him, and he hated carrying that stick. It made him look stupid. At least, he thought it made him look stupid.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The green eyed Brit replied, pushing up with his elbows and rubbing his head. "Kind of shut off for a second there." He added, taking a deep breath and getting up on his knees. "Now," he whispered under his breath, "where is that couch?" Feeling around he managed to only momentarily feel the strangers but quickly moved on with a muttering of an apology, avoiding other body parts while he got up and sat on the couch. "I should really avoid going anywhere with my power not working."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

The Hypnotic Lull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hypnotic Lull   The Hypnotic Lull EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Renard tipped his head curiously towards the stranger, not yet sure if he was crazy or if it was something involving that power he had mentioned in passing... "Do you need help or something?" he offered, not sure if the offer would offend him or not. Either way, it was quite an entrance... similar to how he had met Colette, actually. "Oh, I'm Renard, by the way."

OoC: Sorry for the short post: I didn't want to keep you waiting, and I'm not sure how long it'll be before I'm inspired to post again.
Back to top Go down
Not Dew

Not Dew

The Hypnotic Lull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hypnotic Lull   The Hypnotic Lull EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Jossuah ran his fingers through his hair and laughed nervously. His entrances were normally like this. Embarrassing and clumsy. Meeting someone new was always an adventure because he was never entirely sure when he would meet someone. He always ran into them. Most of the time that was literal. But he just went with it.

Grinning big and confident Joss shook his head. "No, no. I'm good." He replied to the offer. "Thank you, though." A nice guy. That was good. It was always good to meet someone nice. He knew a load of people who weren't the nicest, but most of his friends were nice. That was kind of why they were his friends.

Sitting panting on the couch, Joss turned his head in the general directions of the guys voice (a little to the left, really). "Name's Joss. It's nice to meet you." He would have offered a handshake, but he was afraid he might hit Renard. "What'cha up to, Renard?" He might as well start a conversation. He'd just fallen into the guy.

OOC: That's fine, I understand
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

The Hypnotic Lull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hypnotic Lull   The Hypnotic Lull EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Looking at Joss, Renard figured something was different about him: his eyes were a bit clouded, so perhaps he literally couldn't see where he was going. That would explain the overall clumsiness. "It's nice to meet you too, Joss," Renard replied, relaxing more as he slumped back against the couch. "Uh, I was just watching TV..." Turning back to the TV, Renard saw that whatever he had been watching had gone to commercial. He didn't even know if what he had been watching was still on. Oh well, I didn't know what it was anyway. "Whatcha doing here yourself, Joss? Are you meeting someone here?" Hopefully this wasn't the extent his conversational skills led him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hypnotic Lull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hypnotic Lull   The Hypnotic Lull Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hypnotic Lull
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-
Jump to: