Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Keo's Diary That She's Definitely Going to Update Every Day Like A Good Child

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella

Ella

Beata Bucks : 8525

Keo's Diary That She's Definitely Going to Update Every Day Like A Good Child Empty
PostSubject: Keo's Diary That She's Definitely Going to Update Every Day Like A Good Child   Keo's Diary That She's Definitely Going to Update Every Day Like A Good Child EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:11 am

2/25

Hey, Diary!

It's Keo, your... Owner?  Friend?  Therapy patient?  Since I was the one that brought you into existence, I suppose I could also be your mother, as well, huh?  Hahaha, my first child is a book that I am most definitely never ever going to remember to take care of, ever.  Beautiful.

Well I mean, don't get me wrong, Diary- I'm not gonna neglect you on purpose- I just happen to have come to the self understanding that I am completely and utterly incapable of sticking with literally anything to the very end, diaries included.  So yeah... Forwarning for you, sweetie, there is an approximately 99.99% probability that by this time next month, you will be lying abandoned and forgotten at the bottom of some dusty, rarely-used Rabbit Hole (ps that's what I call the drawings you can climb into, though I'm sure you already knew that cuz duh you're like all-knowing or some crazy shit)under several layers of trash, candy wrappers, forgotten homework, and dirty clothing that either doesn't fit right or used to fit and is now way too small for me.  Sorry, but that's your future; there's really no point in my attempting to sugarcoat it.

Anyway, I suppose I should get on with my recollection of my day- might as well make proper use of you while I can still recall your existence, am I right? A few months ago, I was accepted into Beata Academy; today was my first day attending the school.  Using my superior intellectual integrity, I somehow managed to convince (read:trick) my brother into flying all the way here from Isla Moor in a cat carrier.  I know, even I am still shocked that I managed to pull it off- not only that, but I even managed to curb his temper on the subject by lying and saying I had done it because I was worried about travel expenses.  I mean, yeah, it's a little cheaper, but only by like 50 bucks... Okay, it was a lot cheaper to fly a cat instead of a human.  Sue me for having a legitimate reason to stuff my bro in a carrier.  God, I'm lame.

Now I'm sitting in the Beata Academy office, waiting for said brother to finish working off his testosterone with a hot guy who offered to show us around.  (Okay can we just take a second here, Diary, to appreciate that boy's ass like damn.  Okay.  Connor is fine as fuck and those skinny jeans though. That form-fitting shirt though.  That jawline though.  I swear I could go on and on but this entry's length is already bordering ridiculous and I still have more things I need to talk about)  I wish I could be outside right now, though- why, you ask? Well, because...

Pause for effect...

I FOUND A STATUE OF MY MOTHER!!!  *Has mini celebration*  God, Diary, I wish you weren't a book and had EYES so you could see it; the thing is absolutely gorgeous.  She's got these beautiful golden wings, and she's wearing a long robe of marble white.  She's smiling, and she has one super prominent dimple of her left cheek; her collarbones are super pronounced, as well.  I learned from her name plate that her maiden name was Fidelta.  HNNNNNGGGGGGG It makes me so happy just thinking about it! I already started recreating it on paper, so I can keep it with me wherever I go; after all, it's not every day I learn something about my mom.  Ooooh, maybe I should mark the date and celebrate it every year like a holiday! Would that be wierd? I'd call it Fidelta Day, after the discovery of her name.

Anyhoo, that's pretty much all I have to tell you (aka I'm running out of space on the damn piece of paper and I'm too lazy to get out a fresh piece).  Ciao! Maybe I'll remember to update you in the next week; I mean, it's not all that likely, but we can always hope, right?

Keo Van Schwantz
Back to top Go down

Keo's Diary That She's Definitely Going to Update Every Day Like A Good Child
Page 1 of 1