Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Need You [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

I Need You [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:46 pm

He knew that he should. But he could see on the girl's face that she didn't want him to as much as he didn't want to. "I know that I probably should, but I don't want to." he said, stepping closer to the girl. He took Ava's hand that was on the door and moved it away from the knob. "And I don't think you want me to go either." he added. "So maybe I won't. At least not for awhile." From this point, whatever happens to Ava after this was his fault, and he knew it. But he couldn't help himself. He would make things right in the end, make sure Argona nor her minons ever touch a hair on her body again.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11220

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:00 pm

She still felt fluttery at his touch, allowing him to take her hand in his. With a sigh, Ava nodded, giving his hand a light squeeze.
"Okay," she agreed, giving Ed a smile that she pushed all of her gratitude into. She hoped he knew how much it meant to her; she never thought she would be able to say it out loud. She finally stepped away from the door, her fingertips touching his until she was out of reach as she crossed the small room, stopping in the middle of it and gesturing to it lamely with her arms.

"I don't exactly have a television," she said, her walls obviously bare. "So I don't know what you want to do. It's not like we could go out and eat."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:44 pm

"We don't need anything like TV's to entertain us." he said, moving across the room, getting close to the girl. He reached down and gave her a soft kiss. "We could do that." he suggested quietly, their faces still close together. He placed his hands on her sides again as he kissed her again, this time longer and more passionate. Her lips were softer than he remembered. The Winter had missed this. Being intimate with her took him away from reality, at least only for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Before she knew it, Ed was beside her, his lips on hers. Ava didn't want to admit how glad she was for his being so close, but she was relieved that he had taken the first step. Her hands immediately reached up, her arms wrapping around the boy's neck and bringing him close. Breathing with him, feeling his lips on hers, she felt sure she could live in this moment forever. After a second, she pulled back just enough to look at him, her eyes still half-closed, taking in his appearance, her thumb gently brushing over his cheek.
"You're real smooth, kid," she said softly, a fond smile turning up the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Ed returned the smile. "Smooth is my middle name." he said, reaching in for another kiss. He brought her closer. Their breathing was in sync, it was almost like their bodies had become one. The more they kissed, the more relaxed Edward felt. His worries melted away. All he wanted was her. And, for the little time they have, he had her. He broke off the kiss for a moment. "Edward Smooth Jackson. Can you imagine that?" he said, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:24 pm

She let out a breathy laugh, a distracted one that said she was hardly paying attention to his words.
"That would be a terrible middle name," Ava mused, her eyes half closed as she studied his face. It felt as though it had been too long since she had last seen him, and she knew she wouldn't be able to at all after this. The details of Ed's face had been in her mind for a month, but she realized how the fabricated image in her mind paled in comparison as she looked at him now, the real person in front of her. A bemused smile remained on her face after her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Edward smiled before returning to kiss her. It was clear she wasn't listening. After a few moments, his kisses moved downwards, down to her neck. He was taking things into his own hands a little bit. He wanted things to go slowly, but at the same time going fast sounded like a good idea too. Occasionally he would leave small bites as he continued kissing her neck. He moved back up to her mouth, taking his time as he did so. Her skin felt soft against his lips. His kissing became more intense as it continued, although he was still holding back, so things didn't go too fast.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:25 pm

As Ed moved to her neck, Ava couldn't help but sigh happily, a long release of air that left her lips slightly parted. One hand tangled in the boy's hair while the other rested on his shoulder, occasionally gripping the material there, every kiss and bite leaving her wanting more. When he returned to her lips, she kissed him back with excitement. She had almost forgotten to breathe normally. Her chest rose and fell in no particular rhythm as she kissed his lips, then his jaw, then his neck, copying what he had done along the soft skin, lingering in a few places in an attempt to leave a mark of some kind before returning to his lips as well.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:46 pm

Screw going slow. He picked up the girl with ease, holding her in his arms, all without his lips leaving hers. It was nice to not have to crane his neck to kiss Ava anymore. He moved down to her neck, making sure to only leave small bite marks so they wouldn't be as noticeable. The Winter moved back up to her lips. He began walking backwards, taking them over to the bed. Ed gently laid her down and crawled up onto the bed on top of her. His kisses became a little faster and a little rougher as he continued. He was loving every second of this.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Ava cried out in surprise as Ed picked her up, but it quickly turned into a laugh before she was kissing him again. He seemed eager, she could feel it in the urgency of his kisses and the way he carried her to the bed, and when he laid her down, she waited for him to move before responding. He was above her, she could feel the tension in his arms as she gripped them, her head lifting slightly from the bed in order to meet his increasing eagerness, glad to be so close to him again.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Edward pulled away from the kiss to tear off his hoodie and shirt, exposing his chest and back. He returned to Ava, kissing her neck. Moving his way back up to her lips, he thought about the last time they were together like this. She had taken charge most of the time, and now he was hoping to turn that around. He could feel her hands on his arms, they were small, and her touch felt light. She felt incredibly delicate but at the same time like she could hold the weight of the world on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 6:27 pm

For a moment, the girl paused. Her hands moved from his arms to his chest, then slid to his waist where they stayed. Ava realized she had been holding her breath. With a heavy sigh, she released the air in her lungs, a smile pulling up the corners of her mouth as Ed returned to it. She hardly noticed that the only sounds in the room were the sounds of their breathing.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Edward continued to kiss her, remaining on her lips. His arms slowly moved down to her waist, still keeping him above her. He began to grab at the hem of her shirt, pulling up ever so slightly. He wasn't sure how she would react to this, as he hadn't done it before. Somehow, however, he knew that she wouldn't object. He had a feeling that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. And he wanted her bad. His kisses moved down to her neck slowly, and he returned to kissing her neck, slower than last time, more passionate. He wanted things to be perfect for the both of them, and he would try his best.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Feeling his hand at her hem, Ava shifted, her hands dropping down. Awkwardly, she lifted her back from the bad, allowing her to pull the sweater over her head, the sleeves sticking to her wrists and forcing her to take an extra moment to pull it off. She felt giddy, a smile returning to her face and a giggle escaping her mouth as she returned to Ed, her hands cupping his face as her lips met his once more. She couldn't tell if the air around them was cold or not. It wasn't affecting her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Edward chuckled as she struggled to get her sweatshirt all the way off. But when she did they immediately returned to kissing, with Ava bringing him closer to her. Their bare chests were touching as they kissed. He broke away and moved his kisses down slowly, leaving small bites as he did so. His hands became entwined with hers and he pushed them to the side, keeping them down while also making sure he did fall on top of her as his kisses moved down slowly. He kissed her collar bone, going further down, looking up after each kiss to check for a reaction. He reached her breast and left a bite mark near the upper half of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need You [closed]   I Need You [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need You [closed]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next