Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Fiery Entrance [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

A Fiery Entrance [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:22 pm

She was finally here! After a good many days of car travel, and a day break in the middle of those days she was finally here! The girl gave a quick stretch, earning a few pops from her back. The school was a lot prettier than she imagined. Did her cousins really go here? She swore her parents told her, her cousins Pepper and Louis went here, but her memory has always been terrible and so she couldn't remember if she was told or if she just made it up in her mind.

Janya looked around the area of the school she could see from her spot. If her cousins were here, they would be excited to hear about her having a gift right? Ah who cares! She was here! She could stretch, and fly around if she wanted, though the sight of seeing a skeletal dragon might now be too appealing to by standers. She looked back at the road where she had just told her parents good-bye not many moments ago. Hopefully she could deal with being here and away from her parents. She had never been to a boarding school before, so it was going to be an experience. The girl turned forward again. She knew she had to head to the office, but the sight was pretty she wanted to sit here for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9416

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Mumbling under her breath, Pepper walked among the trees, staying in the shadows. The girl was able to see the school yard but wished to be unseen. With everything that'd been going on, the girl was in no mood to talk. Just thinking about it pissed her off. Transforming into her smaller dragon form, Pepper ran into the forest, rampaging around. A few destroyed trees here and there, anyone could tell that something angry had run through here.

After a while of running, the white dragon came to a halt, realizing she ran to all the way to the entrance. Sniffing the air, all she could sense was... A new person? Although the girl that stepped out of the car was new, she felt oddly familiar. Pepper took a cautious step forward forgetting she was in dragon form but wanting to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:30 pm

Naya looked around the are of the entrance. The fountain in the area added a nice touch. The various trees and plants did nice work to the place as well. Naya walked forward a bit to get a closer look at a plant. She was going to say something to herself about the plant, but she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. She stood up straight as she tried to figure out what she was looking at. It was another dragon! So that meant there was someone like her who could help her!

Janya carefully set down her bags, and stuff making sure they weren't going anywhere, before turning back to the pretty white dragon that was eyeing her. With a quick focus on Naya's part the younger girl soon turned into something that was like the white dragon in front of her but very different. In the girl's place now stood a small skeletal dragon. The small skeletal dragon only had hind legs, and stood carefully with the tip of the fold in her wings. Not much could be seen from the small skeletal dragon except for the occasional movement of it's head.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Another dragon? It was a dragon, right? The girl turned into some kind of skeleton creature with only two legs. As pissed as Pepper was, she was even more curious as to who and what this girl's power was. Stepping forward, the white dragon made it over to the other dragon. Pepper was slightly taller than the new girl, but lowered her head and titled it, showing her curiosity. The white dragon, looked over the skeleton dragon, wondering whether she should still be cautious or not.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:11 pm

The Skeletal dragon watched as the white dragon crept closer. Naya tilted her head in the opposite direction of Pepper, a small rumble coming from the skeletal creature, even though she didn't really have any vocal cords in that state. Her jaw opened and then clicked shut once again making a noise to get a reaction out of the other dragon in front of her. The skeleton dragon didn't really know what to make of the other dragon except that they were similar in being the same species, but everything on the outside was different.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Figuring neither of them could communicate or understand each other while transformed, Pepper gave a sigh. In a few moments, she was back to her girl form, looking at the dragon. "Hello." The girl said with a slight smile, tilting her head ever so slightly. She was still in a shitty mood but tried to be welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:35 pm

The skeletal dragon looked at the girl in front of her. Her head only tilted more, before decided to come out of her undead form. Soon the boney animal was replaced by a girl shorter than the spring girl in front of her. "Pepper?" Naya asked, recognizing the girl as her cousin. "So they were right about you coming here! It's nice to see you again!" The younger girl said with a bright smile on her face. "It seems we have pretty similar gifts, except, ya know.. mine is skeletal." She said to her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 4:01 pm

This girl knew who she was? Pepper looked at the girl. Wait, she was a cousin of hers, right? That's why she seems so familiar. "Yeah!" She smiled, panicking to remember this girl's name. "Naya, right?" Pepper prayed she got her name right. They were cousins, although they rarely ever talked. Who's her parents?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Janya nodded with a smile on her face. "Yep! Well my nickname anyway." She said. She folded her hands behind her back, and looked up at her cousin. "It's cool that you can turn into a dragon too! Maybe you can train me, since you seem so much better at it than me." The younger girl commented. She knew that the school would do a good job teaching her about her gift but to have someone with a similar gift to hers being able to train would be amazing. She would be able to learn a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 6:05 am

Although today had been a pretty shitty day, for some reason, her cousin perked her up. "Of course I'd be glad to help you!" She said with a smile. "I've learned so much coming here, it'll be fun!" Hosa had taught Pepper a lot about her gift and she was glad she'd be able to help her cousin. And besides the helping factor, Naya gave her hope. I am wanted. Hope, that she was needed in the world, and not some guy's some tool.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:25 pm

Janya's smiled bright some at Pepper's response of being glad to help her. "Great! I look forward to what you have to teach me!" She said, and then looked around. "But first.. can you show me where the office is? I kind of forgot.." She said with slight embarrassment in her tone, and a hand rubbing the back of her head. She knew where the building was not to long ago, and now she could remember.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:36 pm

"Of course! And don't worry about remembering where the office is, it's only your first day. She replied kindly, forgetting about the troubles in life, or at least trying to. "Follow me, I'll show you where to go." She tilted her head towards the building in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Entrance [Open]   A Fiery Entrance [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fiery Entrance [Open]
Page 1 of 1