Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Friends with Alcoholic Benefits [For Spinny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7860

Friends with Alcoholic Benefits [For Spinny] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends with Alcoholic Benefits [For Spinny]   Friends with Alcoholic Benefits [For Spinny] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Sloane felt him slow down, beginning to take his time and enjoy the kisses.  She enjoyed the feeling of his lips on hers as Tom Petty spoke of a girl's adventures in the background.  This was certainly better than she'd come to expect from the rough boy...it almost seemed like he was really experienced.  God, why did she keep doubting this?  She knew this probably wouldn't end in anymore than a walk of shame for her and a good feeling tonight so it kept growing that she barely knew this guy.  He could be into BDSM for all she knew.

Then he began running his kisses up her jaw, she felt his hot breath right under her ear for a second.  She felt his lips on her neck and let out a small breath of pleasure before he bit her neck.  She thought that'd hurt more than anything, but right now it didn't feel so bad...

She put her arms under over on the back of Harvey's neck her elbows on the side pulling down as she arched her back slightly letting out a yelp of pleasure as he bit down on her neck a second time, she didn't know why but it actually felt pretty good...She landed back down onto the couch softly as she fully realized the weight of the situation...This was her first time and she didn't even know this boy!  Why would that be...She looked at the boy on top of her for a second, her eyes fully taking in his smug face, like some little plan of his worked.  Then it began to dawn on her...this guy was a player and she was about to be played, her look of pleasure and confusion shifted to something between anger and disappointment.

"I-I don't know about this..." She said, removing her arms from around his neck as the calm chords of Fleetwood Mac filled the room.  She placed her palms on the couch, scooting back slightly though it was to no avail to get any more room from the red-head.  "Maybe I should just...go..."
Back to top Go down

Friends with Alcoholic Benefits [For Spinny]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2