Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Why was she doing this again? She could be at her dorm painting, or drawing or doing something else creative right now, but no she was making her way to the soccer field. Sophia trudged along the grass, over to the field. She reminded herself that she needed to get some form of exercise in instead of sitting around all the time. And soccer was the only sport she could tolerate and play to some degree. She wasn't great at it, but she could kick around the ball, do a few fancy tricks, until she worked up a sweat then she would return to her dorm. Yeah that was the plan.

The spring girl was wearing simple athletic shorts, that some might consider too short, but they were comfortable to wear, and the weather was pretty warm so why not? She was also wearing a plan t-shirt, nothing to extravgent, her hair was tied up in a short pony tail, shorter strands were hanging off the sides of her face. Hopefully those wouldn't get too annoying. She finally reached the field she was about to grab a ball, and go onto the soccer field but she noticed someone out there already, and he seemed kind of cute. With a cute smile on her face, she waited to be noticed by the guy.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Another day, another victory.  

Like usual, his team had won the soccer game.. Or, Noah had won the soccer game, really. After a while, most of his team members had decided to just let him handle the entire team, and ended up on the sidelines, scrolling nonchalantly through their phones. They'd signed up for the sport in order to win, and since Noah could handle the game by himself, they didn't even have to worry. There was a mandatory number of players that had to be out on the field from each team, so that was really the only reason they were up and about at all.

The redheaded speedster stood in the centre of the field, wiping the sweat off of his brown with the neck of his jersey while a few of his teammates gave him congratulatory pats on the shoulder. Out of the corner of his eye, Noah spotted a couple of guys from the opposite team sending malicious looks.

"You're a cheating bastard," one spat, pointing an accusatory finger at him. "You shouldn't even be allowed on the team!"

Noah raised his eyebrows and held his arms out to the side, feigning innocence. "I'm cheating with my speed? How so? I was born this way. Nothing wrong with exercising your talents, don't ya think?"

The guy waved him the finger.

"Whoa, whoa, no need to be rude. Wanna settle this with a race?"

Noah's buddies sniggered, and the boy scoffed and began stalking in the opposite direction, team in tow.

After a short chat with the coach, Noah threw his team members a peace sign before they all dispersed, and he started towards the bleachers to retrieve his bag. Once he reached it and pulled his water bottle out of a side pocket, he noticed a girl standing off at the sidelines of the field. She had her eyes trained on him. How long had she been standing there? He was surprised he hadn't spotted her earlier. She was cute.

Tilting his head back briefly to take a swig of his water, the Autumn called out, "'fraid the game's already done, if you were looking to play." The corner of his mouth twitched upwards in a half-grin.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:04 pm

Sophia let out a small giggle. "I was looking to play, but not in the game." She said, with a slightly flirty tone. "Mostly looking for some exercise, figured I would come down here and do something I'm decent at." She turned towards him fully, her hands behind her back to help emphasize her chest slightly. "But it seems that a cute boy is distracting me from doing so, and I'm alright with that." She let out another small giggle. In truth she didn't want to exercise at all, but she forced herself to do so. Maybe if she played this right she could get a different form of exercising in. She would prefer that much more than kicking around a ball by herself then returning to her dorm to do nothing. This way she could get some exercise and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:19 am

There was a flirtatious edge to this girl's voice, and Noah liked it. His grin widened a degree as he turned to face this newcomer, and he set his water bottle down. She was a looker, alright. Her light auburn hair was just brushing her shoulders, framing her face quite nicely and matching her amber-coloured eyes. Noah had seen this girl pass by him in the hallways before, but had never actually met her. He was glad that he was finally doing so, however. She didn't seem to be very shy, either. Just how Noah liked girls.

"Well, then, it's a pleasure to be a distraction for you," he responded, uttering a low hum of amusement. He settled one elbow on the short wooden divider that separated the grass from the viewing area. "Now you're distracting me, even though I should be inside doing math work." He, of course, had no intention whatsoever of going to do his damn maths as long as this stunning stranger was the one occupying his time. "Got a name?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Sophia brought a hand to her mouth as she let out another giggle. "Well I'm sure you could spare a few minutes from Math homework." She walked up closer to him, looking up at him now. "Yes I have a name, and that name is Sophia, or Sophie or what every variation you can come up for me." She said. "Now what kind of name would a handsome guy like you have?" She said with a flirtatious smile.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Noah straightened himself out a little as the Sophia stepped closer to him, welcoming her nearness wholeheartedly. His eyes swept briefly over her attire, drinking the sight gratefully in. Her shorts were suspiciously short and tight to serve as workout attire, but Noah couldn't care less about it. Her chest was puffed out slightly as she giggled up at him, purposefully accentuating what she had to offer. There wasn't an ounce of hesitation in this girl, but Noah didn't mind. Bold and beautiful - Just the right formula in the speedster's eyes.

"Sophia, huh? Pretty name you've got there,"
he admitted to the Spring girl, tucking one hand into the side pocket of his soccer shorts. "It means 'wisdom' in Greek." He uttered a soft laugh. "I'm Noah, by the way. I'm an Autumn, and I.. Run a little." An understatement, but she'd seen the tail-end of the soccer game, so he was sure that had already made his gift apparent to her. "So what about you, Sophia? Who are you, really?" His amber-coloured gaze twinkled with interest.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Her smile widen when she noticed his eyes flick down to take in her attire, and probably a little more. She had him interested even more then. She liked this guy, he had a decent attitude, and he was an autumn. She knew a few of those. Her smile almost dropped at his question, but she didn't lose it one bit. What was he implying? "Me? I'm just a spring girl, who has a decent skill with anything creative, and maybe a few others things." She added a small wink at the end of that sentence, though it probably wasn't needed. He probably understood what she was implying.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Indeed, Noah had gotten the implication behind Sophia's words. He felt heat creep up his neck, but his smile remained, as if to mask it.

The Autumn had barely scratched the surface of the second base with a girl before, never mind the third base. It was shameful to admit, even to himself. He'd never told any of his friends, as they all assumed he had already given his innocence a long time ago - Before they all had, in fact. Sure, he'd had numerous girlfriends before, and sure, he'd gotten a little touchy-feely with a few of them them, but never more than that. He knew for a fact that his friends had all slept with girls before, as well, so that only made things worse. Perhaps he'd never gone that far because of his parents, as he'd known they would be livid upon finding out.. Or perhaps he was just a little bitch, too afraid to under-preform and leave his partner unimpressed.

And now here he was, seventeen years old, being coaxed in by a beautiful girl in the Spring house. There was no doubt about her intentions. If her words weren't clear enough, her eyes were, being fixated so keenly on Noah's face. He swallowed hard.

No more bitching out.

"Creativity has always been something I value.." he trailed off, locking eyes with Sophia. He leaned a little closer to the petite young woman. His grin seemed to carry out into his voice as he said words he'd never said before. ".. But I enjoy a few other things, too, if you're willing to show me." No turning back now, Mr. Virgin in Disguise.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Sophia probably had the widest grin on her face at the moment at his words. She finally got him, now all she had to do was get him back to her room, and get him out of those clothes. Though she got the feeling that he had some reservations about something. Well she would drag it out of him sooner or later when they actually got to the bedroom. She realized a while ago the major difference in their height but it wouldn't make much of a difference later. Right now she felt slightly childish, there was no way she could reach his face and give him a kiss right now. She looked up at him with lust filled eyes. "Oh I can show you a lot of things.." She said with a sweetness in her voice. The spring girl grabbed the boy's hand and started guiding him back to the dorms more specifically her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:32 pm

A thousand thoughts ran through Noah's head as Sophia began pulling him across the soccer field, guiding him to the Spring dorms. He'd only been expecting to chat with his buddies and complete his math homework this afternoon, but it looked like his intended schedule would have to be postponed for other activities. He watched Sophia's slender form sway a few steps in front of him, taking in every curve of her body. He'd been anticipating this day for a long time, but now that it was here, he was praying that he wouldn't fuck it up for the both of them. It wasn't like he was clueless as to what he was supposed to do, but one couldn't be completely sure they'd do something right if they'd never done it before. Sophia was a confident, observant girl, so he hoped his charisma would be enough to spur him onwards successfully.

Eventually, they slowed their pace as they neared Sophia's dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:50 pm

It didn't take long to reach the dorms, and then her dorm. She quickly unlocked her door with some skill, and walked inside closing it after him. She guided him to her room, and made sure she locked the door behind her. She didn't want anyone walking in even though there was really only one other person in the dorm, and she was pretty sure that other person was out doing something. Her room was neat and organized liked always the only thing that was slightly messy were the random art supplies. "Go ahead and take a seat on the bed." She was going to allow him a moment to take in her room. She pushed off her shoes and placed them next to the closet door, after that she took out her hair tie, and placed it on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:10 pm

Noah bat his eyes a few times as Sophia led him into her bedroom, a little astonished at how fast this was all going. Wow, this had taken a lot less effort than he'd first imagined it would. I guess she doesn't like to waste time, either. He smirked a little, trying to dorce away the tiny pit of worry that had settled inside of him. He glanced around her room, eyes sweeping over the art supplies littered across her desk, and then eventually coming to settle on her. Her hair tumbled out of the confines of her ponytail and came to bounce at her shoulders, silky and light.

That's it. No more being a pissbaby.

Noah suddenly rose from his seat and strode towards Sophia while her back was still turned, slipped his arms deftly around her waist, and spun her around to face him. He lifted her to place her up on the surface of her desk and loomed over the girl's lean form, dipping his face very close to her's. His cheeks and neck burned, and the worry in his stomach flourished, but he was not about to let this girl think that he was some lame little greenie who sat and waited for people to do things for him.

"Aw, you were so energetic before, and now you're making me sit around?" A toothy smirk crept across his face. Don't fuck this up, Noah. His fingers danced up Sophia's bare arms and he inched closer to her, lips tantalizingly close to her own, as if inviting her to make her move. "I'm not a patient guy.."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:57 pm

As soon as she felt his arms around her, her plan went down the drain. Well at least he was slightly bolder than before. She looked up at him while she was sat on the desk. He was still a lot taller even with sitting on the desk. Oh so he was impatient? A slight smirk covered her face as she kept her eyes on him. "Well if you waited a moment longer, you would have had me straddling your lap, but it seems you don't want that." She said. She knew just how close their faces were, and since he didn't want to be patient she was just going to have to tease him. She moved her face closer her lips brushing against his, but it wasn't a full kiss. She let it linger there for a moment before she pulled away, leaning back on her arms, a giggle escaping her.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:03 pm

This much, Noah could handle. Sophia was a tease, huh? Interesting. That was a part of this game that he was well-versed in. He couldn't say much about what would inevitably occur later in this little game of theirs, but he was confident enough where he was at the moment.

"Oh, come on now, how could I sit patiently when such a stunning lady is in my immediate vicinity?" he purred, running his hands down her arms once more. His eyes flickered down the expanse of her neck and upper chest. "You hurried me over here, and I don't wanna disappoint you." He tilted his head and laid two, feather-light kisses on the right side of Sophia's jaw, and then drew back a bit. "You know, I've seen you around.." The speedster kissed the left side of her jaw next, coming very close to grazing her lips, but avoided them by a mere hair's breadth. ".. Why haven't we talked before?" Noah's grin grew a little wider, wondering what sort of card the Spring would play next.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:16 pm

She just sat there with a smirk on her face the whole time. He was going to have to try harder if he wanted to tease her. Honestly if she wasn't so small she would have easily taken control of the situation, but she needed him leaning down, or extra height for her to even reach his face. She just tilted her head slightly as she looked at him. "The only way you would disappoint me is if you walked out right now." She leaned back again not caring about the contents on her desk. "And there are a lot of people I haven't met yet. I get caught up in art stuff sometimes." She said with a small shrug, using the front of her leg to brush across the crotch of his pants. Her eyes never leaving his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]   Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yellow Card, Red Card, V-Card [closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next