Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Exploding Rabbits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

Exploding Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Exploding Rabbits   Exploding Rabbits EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:41 pm

God. America is so ugly. The foods that made everyone obese, the horrible pollution, all of it was horrible and Bridget couldn't understand why anyone would want to live in a country like that. Back home, birds sang, the creek was filled with fresh water, everything was filled nature. Here, she didn't even know where to start. After what seemed like forever, her car arrived at the academy. She said her goodbyes to the driver and stepped out of the black car. With her plush rabbit in one hand and suitcase handle in the other, the small girl walked towards the giant gate.

It was definitely kept in good condition for even in the cold winter months, the lawn still looked trimmed. Bridget observed the yard for a little while before wondering where to go. Shouldn't there be greeting comity of some sort? The prim girl stood up straight, glancing around. "Don't worry Rex, this school can't be that bad, even if it's a little under our standards." She mumbled to her stuffed rabbit. Everywhere she went, that rabbit went with her, and no one would ever touch it. If they did, there would be consequences.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Exploding Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Rabbits   Exploding Rabbits EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Bridget turned around to see a girl, who looked very familiar... Cousin? The words rang through her head and then it hit her. This was Valerie Amell. She turned around to see the girl standing a few paces behind her. Oh how Bridget hated this girl and any other blood relatives who had that snooby grin on their face. "Yes. How has life been for you?" As much as she disliked this girl, her mother always told her to look nice on the outside, no matter how you feel on the inside. But she knew that look anywhere. Valerie was judging her plush rabbit, and that pissed Bridget off even more.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8010

Exploding Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Rabbits   Exploding Rabbits EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Unlike Bridget's arrival, Marcel's was kept secret from his family. He had broken the rules coming here. The man he called father, Aubin Amell, promised to keep his departure a secret until he could prove that what he was looking for was in fact at this school. It went against everything he was taught, but he needed to know if Elaine was here or not.

His older sister. The siblings were separated at a young age, her being supposedly sent off to a boarding school in the Americas. It wasn't until just recently that word came of her transfer to Beata Academy, and Marcel knew immediately that he had to go. He had to see her again.

The sleek black car pulled up to curb of the school grounds, coming to a halt. Carefully opening one of the doors, a young, blond boy stepped out and into the light of day. He let out a large yawn and stretched his arms upward, removing the kinks in his neck, back, and arms. It felt great to be out of the car. After a several hour drive up to Rosebury, Marcel was very glad to be out into the open again. Confined spaces were not on his list of favourite places to be.

The initiate let his arms fall to his side before pulling up one hand to brush away his bangs. For a split second, both of his blue eyes were revealed before the hair fell back into place. He glanced at the first building, his expression blank. The building screamed commonality. This would be interesting.

Two girls stood in front of him. A brunette and a blonde. Marcel immediately recognized the pair. Though he couldn't deny it was somewhat nice to see family, he felt disappointment grow in the pit of his stomach. They weren't the right family. Despite his growing distaste with their presence, he approached them with a soft smile.

"Who knew you would be here too?" he chuckled at his cousins. He gave a quick and fake smile to Valerie. They were cousins, her father was his mother's boss, and the pair had known each other since they were very young. Still, he hated her. It was her father's fault Elaine was taken away from him. He knew that for certain. Renard was a powerful man, and his involvement in the siblings lives was almost too suspicious.

His smiled turned to Bridget next. She could be considered a sister by the fact that her father raised him in her place, but only by that fact alone. The blond held no active anger towards her, unlike the other girl in front of him. He barely knew her at all. Their only shared trait was their family name.

His driver brought up his luggage beside him, and Marcel quickly waved him off. Bowing in respect, the driver swiftly returned to his car and drove away, leaving the three to speak in peace. "You wouldn't mind if I joined your little tour, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Exploding Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Rabbits   Exploding Rabbits EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 pm

She was right! This girl was just as big of a bitch as the rest of her so called "family". Of course, of all people to show her around, it had to be her. Just my luck. The shorter girl thought bitterly. "Look huge to me?" To repeated in a mumble. About to say a snarky remark, she bit her tongue. No need causing fights on the first day. But what Valerie said next went to far. Silly doll. If they were in a cartoon, smoke would be steaming out of Bridget's ears. Clenching her suitcase, she took a step back from the little minion things that came towards her, pulling Rex even closer to her chest. "He's not a silly doll." She looked Valerie straight in the eyes. "And no one will be touching him." Bridget said annoyed, shooting warning glances at the minions. But I guess they can take my bag... Without saying a word she scooted her suitcase towards the little creatures then briskly stepped back so they couldn't touch her rabbit.

I recognize that voice... Someone had walked up behind her and she was too pissed at Valerie to notice. But it couldn't be... Seriously? Why don't we just invite the hole family? Giving a sigh she turned around to see non other than Marcel, her "brother". Once again, her blood boiled with anger but there was something else mixed with it... sadness? Bridget couldn't tell. All she knew was this guy lived with her father, the social, family outcast. Taking a deep breath, trying to not explode she gave a small smile. "Yes, of all places. Fancy seeing you here." At least this guy was more innocent than Ms. Snooby pants over there.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8010

Exploding Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Rabbits   Exploding Rabbits EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:32 pm

Marcel held back the rising bile in his throat. Her tone was condescending it made the blond initiate want to gag. He smiled through the pain, mirroring the fake expression she gave him. Valarie was every bit as vile as he remembered. It made him somewhat excited. He couldn't wait to crush her spirit, and maybe even a few of her bones. A chill swept down his back at the thought.

He gave a quick and friendly nod to the brunette. "It's been sometime since I've seen you. Are you fairing well? Father still speaks dearly of you. I'll be sure to let him know of your presence here in my next letter home."

His blue eyes flickered to the students that seemed to bend a his cousins will. Their eyes seemed dull and lifeless. He scowled down at Valerie for a moment. Mind control. Just like her father, and his before him. It was the most prized power of the Amell family, so it was only natural that the 'sweet' and adored blonde in front of him had inherited it. A small smirk replaced his scowl. There were bound to be faults in her powers and Marcel was determined to find them. First order of business: Take her minions.

Ignoring the harsh jab Valarie threw at Bridget, he gave the pair a cheerful smile. "It's a pleasure to be here. I've already had my papers filled out, of course. I wouldn't want to miss even a moment of school. You know me," Marcel replied, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Why, you ask? I thought it might be interesting. A new country, a new experience. I have heard that America is quite a charming place, despite all of its... faults... Though I'm sure you understand."

"That brings up some questions. I still don't know why you're here. Your father didn't seem to mention you or your reasons for coming here at all when we spoke before my departure," he spoke with pity in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Exploding Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Rabbits   Exploding Rabbits EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:22 pm

Father? Bridget didn't know whether to love or hate her father, the man she rarely ever saw. The man who took in Marcel but never bothered to contact her or mother. Honestly her family's standards and bloodlines were starting to confuse her and she honestly didn't care. She was born an Amell, that's all that really mattered. But no. Her family had to have strict rules on gifts and anyone not in the standards was to be cast out of the family pride.

To Bridget, that was down right shitty but she never complained. And that brought another question to the girl's mind. Why did I never complain? Maybe it was because she was already looked down upon and didn't want any more trouble or maybe she just excepted the fact of who she was and she would prove to her snobby family that she was in fact worthy to be an Amell.

The smaller student watched her "brother" and cousin talk, staying silent and holding her bunny close to her. Bridget didn't really know what to say when Marcel made the comment about not knowing why Valerie was here, and had a hard time holding in a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploding Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Rabbits   Exploding Rabbits Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploding Rabbits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: