Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9553

The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:00 am

His face reddened even more, and he let out a small squeaking sound. He was too shy, and he knew it. That, and at this point in time he wasn't afraid to admit that he was about as straight as a rainbow.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

Beata Bucks : 8940

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:07 am

Mitch had been openly gay to everyone but his parents for a while, but he wasn't sure if Danni even knew or if his coming out of the closet had been after he had left. "You were showing me the dorms?" he asked putting the thought out of his head not even sure he could remember exactly how Danni swung at that point and because they were close to best friends, the brunette might think him weird if he started flirting randomly.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:10 am

He pulled his hands away and nodded even though he was still bright red. "Um, t-this way," he muttered, beginning to walk towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:13 am

Mitch flushed a soft pink when Danni dropped his hands and started to follow him, hands in the pockets of his black jeans.

((I've never done forum role playing before... Do we have to switch threads for each place or can we just stay in one? ._.))
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:17 am

((We won't actually go into the dorms, we'll stop outside them. I think in most cases you can stay in one thread though.))

"Um, you'll want to take the test in about seven days. It'll determine what house you're in, and they usually get to them pretty quickly."
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:19 am

"Test? I'm sorry I'm completely useless here. What kind of test?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:22 am

((https://i.imgflip.com/n3tyv.jpg))
"Sort of like an aptitude test? They sort you based on your personality."

Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:27 am

((Omfg XD my mom told me I was being too gay for her this morning))

"Oh. That ought to be interesting because you just know I'm absolutely sugar, rainbows, and fucking unicorns... Is there a 'I hate everyone and everything' dorm?" he joked playfully knowing full well that he was a nice guy on the inside.. Or at least to his friends. He tended to be a loner when it came to new people however.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:35 am

"Winter? I dunno. The houses are Winter, Summer, Autumn, and Spring."
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:37 am

"What house are you hoping for?" he asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:41 am

He blushed a bit again. "Spring."
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:42 am

Mitch smiled at the blush and looked forward again. "Why spring, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:44 am

"N-No reason," he stuttered, the blush darkening.

((You know, don't you? xD))
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:48 am

((Not really XD I have no idea how the houses work and stuff. Cause he's an artist? Or in the LBGT community? No idea XD))

"Come on, you can tell me anything. I won't judge, swear on my mothers grave", he noticed the blush deepen and knew that the boy was hiding something from him. But if he didn't want to tell, Mitch wasn't going to make him.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 am

((Spring's color is green xDD))

"Because their representing color is green," he blurted, face turning dark red before he covered it with his hands again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next