Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Why Teddy Bears?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Teddy Bears?   Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:09 pm

"I think I can do that." he said with a smile and the slightest traces of redness in his cheeks. "What would you like to know first?" While he was far from an expert in child care, he thought that he could at least teach Erin the basics.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11596

PostSubject: Re: Why Teddy Bears?   Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:30 pm

She wasn't really expecting that question. Erin didn't really know where to start. There was so much about babies she didn't know, all of which had to do with why they cried. Her eyes wandered the room for a moment as she thought about what to ask first. There really wasn't a good starting place for this... "Um... How about you tell me all of the reasons it cries. I want to know what I'm getting myself into with this," she said, hoping that wasn't too much of a general statement. This was the perfect reason why she didn't want any kids of her own.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Why Teddy Bears?   Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:30 pm

He thought for a moment before responding. "Most babies usually cry for a lot of reasons. They could be hungry, or tired, or the need their diaper changed. They could also be crying because they got hurt or something similar. Or they just want some attention. Usually you'll know what they want, because there will be signs. The diaper change one it obvious. If they're tired, they'll probably be rubbing their eyes. If they got hurt, you'll know that too. And if no one is paying attention to it, then they'll cry because of that. And if it's none of the above, usually it's hunger." he told her, taking a breath from the massive infodump.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Why Teddy Bears?   Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 9:13 pm

At first, the explanation made sense, but the longer he spoke, the more confusing it got. Did babies seriously cry that much? It took her a second to register that he was actually done speaking, and when she did, she realized just how much of a dumbfounded expression she wore on her face. "So... they seriously cry for no reason? I get the hunger and diaper thing, but they really cry for no reason? That makes no sense!" Babies were hard. This kind of helped, but Erin couldn't wrap her brain around it. She figured she would just go with it and have him help out along the way.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Why Teddy Bears?   Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Gabe laughed. He could tell she didn't have many siblings far away in age. "Babies are a mystery scientists can't even crack. Babies just need all the love they can get and they'll be fine." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Why Teddy Bears?   Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:48 pm

Erin just rolled her eyes at the statement of babies just needing love. If that's all they needed, they wouldn't cry so much, but she couldn't help but laugh at herself. She definitely wasn't fit to be a mother and she was finally coming to terms with that fact. The whole thing with raising babies didn't appeal to her. At least, not right now. "Sounds like you've cracked it!" she teased with a small smile on her face. "I'll do the best I can, either way. Change can be good. I can get through this..." It was more of a personal motivational speech, but she didn't care. She was just glad to have someone who could have so much patience with her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Why Teddy Bears?   Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Gabe smiled. "That's all I ask for. You don't need to be perfect, I just want you to be able to try and be somewhat happy while doing so." he replied. He was glad she was on board with this, he would need all the help he could get. "I know you can get through this. I'll be here with you every step of the way. Besides, it's just taking care of a stuffed teddy bear." he told her, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Why Teddy Bears?   Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Erin smiled before laughing along once again. "You're right. It shouldn't matter what happens to it." After a moment, she fell silent again as her mind drifted. All she could think about was her trying to help that stupid stuffed animal and it exploding. That's what she was most worried about. She didn't care about the failing grade; she didn't want the thing exploding in her face and sending her or Gabe to the infirmary or the hospital. That would be awful. After a few minutes, she snapped back to reality, though, and let out a big breath. "Well, I hate to freak out and run, but I have homework I have to try to get done. I'll be back in a while to try to tackle that thing in there back to sleep. Don't do anything too crazy while I'm gone, okay?" she asked as she stood up off the couch and headed towards the door with a little bit of a skip in her step. She was certainly in a better mood now, but she still felt intimidated by the bear. Getting away felt good, but she hated to drop all of the responsibility on Gabe. "I'll see you in a while!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Teddy Bears?   Why Teddy Bears? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Teddy Bears?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2