Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Mitch gave off a sigh as he watched the cab he had just rode in. Well there was no going back now.. He turned back to the massive building in front of him. Okay he wasn't use to buildings like this.. This was different than what he was used to back at Barbados, but supposedly he could learn a whole lot more about his gift here than with his family.. He looked down at his hands where little red strings of energy sat curled around his fingers. He usually had these created so that way it was easy to utilize his gift if he already had a source to pull from.

His red eyes looked around the campus, and then he remembered.. He was partially blind.. and the only way to see was to squint... or to wear these big goofy looking glasses. He scowled at the thought. He didn't want to wear those big goofy glasses on his first day here... So he was going to squint at everything unless it was directly in front of him. He looked at the building in front of him, squinting as he did so, with a strong frown on his face. Yep he couldn't see alright. But he could most definitely hear.. The new students eyes shot in the direction he heard footsteps from. Was there supposed to be someone to come see him or something?
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8076

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:23 am

He wasn't the only one embarrassed to wear glasses. Kyou had lost her contacts in the middle of the night, somehow managing to knock them over into the vent. She couldn't reach it in the short amount of time she had before waking up and having to meet a new student. She growled to herself, grabbed the large brown glasses that she kept in her desk, only for emergencies.

The sight of the new, brown haired boy made her rush towards him, the pamphlets she carried flapping around in the wind. She adjusted her glasses, pushing them up the bridge of her nose as she stepped in front of the initiate, huffing a little from the rush.

"Are you Mitchel?" He matched the photo she had in her back pocket, but it was safer to ask.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Mitch closed his hands so that the red strings wrapped around his individual finders were sort of hidden. "Yes. Mitchel or Mitch I don't care which." He said smiling at his small rhyme. He would have offered a hand for her to shake but he didn't really care for touching other people for some reason. He looked at the girl, squinting at her to see her fully. Even with squinting it was hard to see her still, but he could see she was kind of nice looking. "I'm guessing your my guide? I didn't know I was going to have a guide." He remarked.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Out of the corner of her eye, she swore she saw a collection of red strings wrapping around his fingers, but it disappeared as soon as closed his his hand. Probably just his power. Shaking the thought from her mind, she gave the new student a big smile.

"Nice to meet you, Mitch," the Autumn spoke with a soft tone. "I'm Kyou. And yes, I'm your guide today." She could tell from the way he held himself that he didn't seem keen on the idea of shaking hands, so instead she kept her distance, only holding out her hands to give him the map and various sheets that were given at every tour. She was about to turn and start the tour, but his sudden squinting stopped her. The bronze-haired girl stiffened. Why was he squinting at her? Was he mocking her? Was he checking her out? Kyou couldn't figure it out.

Swallowing a lump in her throat, she looked at him with a slight knot in her brow. "Is there something wrong...?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Mitch blinked, making his eyes return to normal for a moment before squinting again. "Huh?" He asked then he realized she must have been referring to his squinting. "Oh.. I'm squinting because I'm basically blind. Everything is a fuzzy mess for me unless I squint, even then it's still a mess unless it's right in front of me, or I wear my big ugly glasses which are packed deeply away in my stuff.." He said looking off to the side his eyes returning to their normal openness. He was used to seeing everything a fuzzy mess. Should he apologize? He didn't mean to make her uncomfortable, but it wasn't exactly his fault.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:46 am

Kyou couldn't help but giggle at his explanation. She understand his situation. She was almost tempted to meet the student without her glasses, but she knew she would need to explain texts, point out rooms and their names, and be able to lead the way through the school without fear of bumping into something. Giving him a sympathetic smile, the Autumn girl shook her head.

"Don't worry. I'm the same way. I hate my glasses, but I lost my contacts this morning." Hopefully that would make him feel better about it. Maybe it would make him feel more comfortable at the school too. "I wouldn't squint while we're walking around though. Some might find it weird," Kyou suggested. "I'll read anything we come across for you."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:58 pm

"Well it's either I squint at everything or I end up running into a bunch of stuff." He said with a shrug. He most likely wouldn't fun into everything "If it's a paper I can read it as long as it is right in front of my face, but other than that I would most likely need assistance. So thanks for the offer, cause I might need it." He shifted in his spot before looking down at his hands for a moment. The only thing he could ever see clearly was his strings. He still hadn't figured out how he could use them to see. "I guess we should get going now?"
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Nodding in agreement, Kyou gestured for him to follow her down the path towards the office. He would need to sign in before anything else.

She held a smile the entire way, but the creeping awkwardness from lack of conversation began to pull at her smile. "Um... Oh! I can't believe I didn't ask this already," she whispered to herself before slowing her pace so she walked beside Mitch. "What's your power? Mine's time manipulation. It's a hassle, making sure you don't screw anything up in the past, but at least you're never late for class. I'm guessing yours has to do with those red strings," the girl commented, pointing at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Mitch looked down at his hands. He meant to hide them, but after a few years of sitting on his fingers constantly, he just forgot. "Ah, yes. My gift is thread manipulation. I swear its slightly scarier than it sounds. I can do many things with these strings." He remarked following her to where ever they were going. He couldn't quite see it.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:17 am

kinky

Kyou looked down intently with wide brown eyes. Scary? They looked rather harmless. The only thing she could think of that he might use them for was cat's cradle, but he didn't look like the type to do something like that. She continued walking, staring down at his hands for longer than she should have. "What's so scary about thread...?"  Oops. Did she say that out loud?

Thankfully, the main building was only a few steps in front of them. She ran forward towards the door, holding it open and giving him an uncomfortable smile. "E-Eh, this is the office! You'll need to fill out some papers before we start the tour."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Mitch shrugged, at her question not really caring that she asked. "Well for one, I can take over people's movements with my string. Also there is the fact that if the string is strong enough I could probably hang people with it. I wouldn't know I haven't tried and don't really want to find out." He said with a neutral expression on his face the whole time.

"And thanks for showing me to the office, maybe I will have enough time to get my glasses out, then we can continue on with the tour." He said to the girl before stepping the building to take care of whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]   Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you see what is in Front of me? [Open]
Page 1 of 1