Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I'm not just an ordinary girl...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarrow

Beata Bucks : 12200

I'm not just an ordinary girl... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not just an ordinary girl...   I'm not just an ordinary girl... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Kelvin winced, tensing.
"Well, thanks. Except I think you broke it." he said jokingly, rubbing his elbow.
"Well, thanks anyway. Much better than seeing a school nurse." he hissed through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9237

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just an ordinary girl...   I'm not just an ordinary girl... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Jane chuckled. "Well, I'm just glad your alright besides that." she said. Helping Kelvin get up, she looked at him. "What now?" she asked. She didn't have anything in mind to do...
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just an ordinary girl...   I'm not just an ordinary girl... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 pm

"Well, I don't know. Nothing really to do. We could always go get something to eat at the cafeteria, or go the lounge or someplace and watch T.V. I'm not really the fancy romantic type, so I don't have anything special off the top of my head." he answered flatly, shrugging. They were good suggestions, as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9237

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just an ordinary girl...   I'm not just an ordinary girl... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Jane nodded, looking to the side. "Alright... Why not head to the lounge?" she asked. She smiled partly, still looking to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sarrow

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just an ordinary girl...   I'm not just an ordinary girl... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Nodding, Kelvin started to walk down the hallway. When he realized she wasn't following, he waved his hand for her to come.
"Come on. Either follow me to the lounge and get lost and I'll have to wait an hour for you to get there. Then I won't be in a very good mood." he said jokingly, smiling. This time the smile was more airy, but still plenty sly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just an ordinary girl...   I'm not just an ordinary girl... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not just an ordinary girl...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2