Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A picturesque day (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8674

A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Sarai had let go of the camera easily and had stared down at her feet because she couldn't look at him directly after what had just happened. 'He just did that so naturally' Hearing what Edward had said she had looked out of curiosity what he had found cute. 'M-m-me?' Sarai had thought he had talked about her since that was what he talked about. Sarai had continued to listen to the other things he had said and couldn't take it anymore. She had slowly grabbed he camera back then after putting the strap on her wrist had placed her hands on her cheeks to calm herself out which did not help much. 'Something I would draw over.. me? Wait does that mean? Why am? Is it? Ahh.'

As Sarai had thought over what was her interpretation what had just happened she overheard something Edward said. 'He must really like blue.' She chuckled at this thought since his wardrobe, the drawings and even his jaw piece were blue. This thought had calmed down Sarai for a while until Edward had started walking towards her. 'Ah wait, now what.' Sarai had stood still as Edward came and had closed her eyes as he got close. Expecting something else she had slowly placed her hand on the side of her hair and had used her gift to check and saw it was a flower. The common reaction here was to panic since she bad thought he was going to do something else and the lone Edward said didn't help.

Sarai had then saw another fake memory from the past. It was something that was similar to what Edward had just done except what she saw was a blur of a kid. Snapping back to reality she had realized how rude she was being just standing there spacing out. "Ah~ um~. Ah!" Sarai was lost for words but then she had thought of an idea. Closing her eyes and using her gift she looked around and then had walked away from Edward into the trees. Sarai then came back with a blue flower that she had found and placed it on the side of his hair somehow. "I think it suits you." She had then took amother photo of them together but this time it wasn't so close. Showing Edward the photo she had put up a delighted smile. "Now we match"
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

Beata Bucks : 8907

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:30 pm

Edward watched as Sarai went off somewhere. Did she not like the flower? The teen frowned a little as he sat back down. "Guess she got tired or something." he said with a brief sigh. He looked around to see that his sketchbook was on the ground. He picked it up and slowly turned the pages until he reached to the what Sarai had drawn. He looked at it for a little before changing it to the picture of her with her eyes covered. Edward smiled softly at the picture. "To think someone like her would notice a weirdo like me." he commented as he admired the picture. He then heard footsteps coming towards is direction. He quickly closed the book and placed it to the side before standing up. "You're ba-" before he could finish his sentence, Sarai placed a blue flower in his hair and told him that it suits him.

Edward looked to her and slowly touched the flower before she came to him and too another picture with him. As she showed him the photo, Edward couldn't help but smile. He was already a pretty cheerful person, but around Sarai, it felt like his heart was trying to beat out of his chest. "I'm....really glad I tripped over you...." he said, nervously. "N-no, not happy that you got hurt or anything! I meant that I am happy that you were the one I tripped ove....no, no. What I mean is out of all of the people I've tripped ove.....oh geez...." Edward said as he began to fluster up, attempting to hide his face in his turtle neck.

"I trip a lot." he commented, with his voice sounding a bit muffled due to the turtleneck.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Sarai listened to Edward as he tried to once again clear up a possible misunderstanding with cheerful smile. She knew what he meant from the first sentence. "Ha ha ha, me too. Both glad that I met you and I trip often.' Sarai had enjoyed this time since she was glad it wasn't just her being flustered all the time. Sarai then pulled out a crystal pocket watch and had stared at the time. "Oh its already that time." 'I was sure I had more than enough time.' Sarai turned around to face away from Edward for a moment and then turned back to face him once more. "I'm sorry I've got to go I made plans with one of my friends." Feeling somewhat sad to leave him she got an idea. "Although I did like this, want to... um~." Realizing what she was about ask had made her shy again. "Meet up some time again." She had fiddled with her finger while looking down to avoid being more embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

Beata Bucks : 8907

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Edward frowned as Sarai said she had to go. "Oh." the boy said, sadly. Edward watched as Sarai tried to tell him something. He smiled at her softly after hearing that they should meet up again. Edward suddenly embraced the girl, saying, "That would be awesome, Sarai." Edward then let go, having a goofy grin on his face.

(I am terribly sorry for this poorly made post x.x I promise you the next time we rp I'll be better)
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Since she was looking down Sarai was surprised at the sudden hug that was given to her. 'Ah~ bear with it.' She could feel her heart starting to race even more. 'I really hope he can't hear it.' The thumping of her heart to her were loud and as clear as day. Hearing that Edward wasn't against them meeting again had made her smile again, although it still didn't stop the loud thumping of her heart. Seeing the grin on his face was just about the limit for Sarai and so she had decided to speak. His grin had also brought up another blurry memory of a kid. 'So many memories in one day.' "How about next week? I'm free all day." Awaiting his response she stood there with a smile on her face hoping he can't hear the sound of her heart.

OOC: Don't worry about things like that just have fun.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A picturesque day (OPEN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3