Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A picturesque day (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8740

A picturesque day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:12 pm

It was a bright sunny day that day so Sarai had decided to go and take a stroll through the forest. She had brought her digital camera which was a birthday gift that she had gotten a few years back. Walking through the forest with a pink coat on she had admired the flowers and the trees that had grown there. Sarai saw a very pretty flower and bent down to pick the flower but it had occurred to her that picking up a flower would probably kill it if it was not replanted properly. Although a bit sad she had decided against it and instead took a picture of the flower... or tried. Her hands were a little shaky from being bent down on two legs. The camera had made a shuttering noise about 6 times before Sarai had been content with the picture. She had been too busy looking at the pictures to notice a person nearby.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

Beata Bucks : 8973

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Edward was walking through the forest with his arms swaying back and fourth, taking a good look around at the trees. The many sounds of wildlife filled the forest, giving it a sense of life as a gentle breeze blew by, blowing Edward's light blue hair a little. "Let's see, I wonder where would be a good place to start drawing." Edward wondered to himself out loud, placing a hand under his chin. Edward's plan was to draw the entire forest but he had trouble looking for a place to start. Edward continued walking while still deep in thought, not paying attention to where he was going. He then snapped back to reality after he suddenly tripped over someone, landing on his face as well as dropping his sketchbook and pencil. "Ow, ow." he mumbled to himself as he used his hands to pick himself back up in a pushup like motion.

He then turned around, sitting in the place he fell as he rubbed the back of his head, only to see who he has tripped over. "Oh, sorry. Didn't see ya there." he said to Sarai, chucking a little with a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:05 pm

Sarai had fallen over due to someone tripping over her and she fell in the direction of the flower. Taking notice of the flower she had tried her best to move herself so that she wouldn't land on the flower. "Ow" After a second of getting her bearings straight she had checked to see if the flower she protected is still safe. It was. Sarai had sighed and looked over to the person she heard speak. It was an odd looking boy with blue eyes and light blue hair. "Oh no its fine I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings." 'Oh yay a new friend hopefully.' Sarai's over the top nice attitude had made her happy that she had seen a new person to be friends with. Sarai had stood up and dusted herself off. With a smile Sarai had curtsied. "Hello I'm Sarai."

Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Edward chuckled a little from Sarai's comment about not looking at her surroundings. "Sounds a lot like me." he commented as he got up as well. "Sarai? That's a nice name." he commented as he took a small bow. "The name's Edward." he said as he continued to bow, noticing that there was a small cut on his hand. Immediately, a small light blue flame with some yellowish orange on the inside engulfed the area of the cut. It disappeared shortly after, taking the cut along with it.

"So, what brings ya all the way out here?" he asked the girl as he gestured his hands around the area before going over to his sketchbook to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:00 pm

'Edward. Got to remember that.' She had made a mental note so that she wouldn't mess up. Sarai had giggled at Edward's comment since for Sarai surveying the nearby area was pretty simple. "Me? Oh it looked like a picturesque day so I wanted to go and see the forest myself. Sarai had looked down for the camera and saw that it landed near the flower. She had bent down to grab the camera and showed Edward the camera. She had tilted her head at the sight of a light blue flame. "So, is that regeneration your power?" 'This is Beata, I hope he doesn't mind.'
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:32 pm

"Oh, cool! I came out here to do some drawing myself." he said as he held his sketchbook out towards her. Edward had tilted his head as Sarai bent over to get the camera to look at her rear which he was ashamed of doing, but couldn't help himself. He quickly tilted it back as she turned around, hoping that she didn't see him. "Regeneration?" he responded in a questioning tone before snapping his fingers. "Ohhh, you mean this?" he said as he held out one of his hands, bending his fingers and thumb upwards as if they were claws. Then, small light blue flames grew from each tip, appearing as if they were connected to his finger tips. "In a way, yup! But, it's much more than just regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:40 pm

"I would draw but I'm not really good at it so I just take pictures." 'That was regeneration right?' At Edward's little comment she had tilted her head since she knew that he had a little cut and the cut was fixed after the cut. Sarai had taken a step back when he had shown his power even though she had seen it before it still was a surprising sight. "Oh so you can create flames too?" She had a slight worry that the flame might burn down on the forest but she had thought that Edward seemed to be a nice guy and probably won't let that happen. She had placed a genuine smile and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:55 pm

"I know what ya mean. It took me years to learn how to draw." he said as he rubbed the back of his head with a nervous smile on his face. "I wouldn't mind teaching you if you teach me how to take good pictures." he said with a small smile on his face.

Edward then shook his head as a response to Sarai's question about his gift. "Well it is true that I can generate flames, these flames aren't like your regular everyday fires. I have the ability to transform partially and fully into a phoenix." he said, cheerfully with a grin on his face before swaying his arms a little, horizontally back and fourth until light blue flames with bits of light orange engulfed his shoulders all the way down to his hands. The fiery shape soon took the form of wings which were about the same length as his body, possibly a little taller. "I would show you the full transformation, but I would need a little more space. he said, chuckling a little as he rested his wings on the ground. "Not that these flames are dangerous or anything. They actually feel warm and soothing to the touch nor does it spread on anything flammable." he said, nodding a little as he held out one of his wings towards her.

"You can touch it if you like."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Sarai had only recently started taking pictures and so didn't know that much about taking pictures but one out of the many pictures of one thing she would take would end up pretty. Sarai had gotten confused when Edward shook his head since Sarai was sure that that was flames that healed his wounds. Hearing more of his reasoning she had nodded to show that she could understand what he had been saying.

Sarai had quickly taken a step back as Edward used his gift. 'Isn't this very dangerous?' Sarai was in decently close since she was the reason he got tripped over. Hearing the other part of his power where the flames aren't actually dangerous, Sarai had placed her hand on her chest and sighed. "You had me worried there." She then smiled back since she knew that the flames wouldn't be causing harm or spread. "Oh." She had seen the wings transformation and hearing his consent touched the wing although a bit hesitant. "So what brought out here?" She had thought that since he had asked her it would be fine to ask back.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:12 pm

The flames on Edward's wings dispersed before turning back into arms. He then showed Sarai his sketchbook with a grin on his face. "Wanted to draw the entire forest." he responded as he held the book out to her. "If ya want to, you can check it out." he said as continued to hold it out.

(I am terribly sorry about this post. For the book, you can use our imagination about what you see in the book if you want, including anything pervy since he does have a tendency to draw women lol. But, remember everything he draws is colored in blue. Again, I am really sorry about how poorly made and short this post was.)
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Wanting to draw the forest had brought back memories for Sarai since she had tried to the same thing when she was young. The weird thing about the memory is that she doesn't remember doing the event. Stopping herself from spacing out more she had slapped her cheeks lightly and faced Edward. "Oh if you don't mind." Sarai had taken up Edward on his offer to view his book and had walked forward.

Sarai had triped towards Edward but not in a way that she would hit him. She had suddenly gotten a view of a nearby clearing. This was one of the side effects of her gift and it occurred on the wrong moment.

OOC: Don't worry about post length also -cough- catch -cough -
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:55 pm

The blue haired teen smiled as he continued to hold the sketchbook out for her. Things appeared to have ben going good, other than tripping over someone, he seemed to have been making a new friend which he needed more of. Suddenly, Sarai tripped towards Edward. His eyes widened as he watched her and without a second thought, he dropped his sketchbook and held his arms out, catching the girl. He looked down to her with his arms wrapped around her with a concerned look on his face.

"Woah, are you okay?" he asked with a low and concerned tone as his light blue eyes stared into hers.. "You should be more careful. Tripping on your own feet can be real dangerous. I should know, I do it a lot." he said with a small grin and chuckle, not even realizing that he still has her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:09 pm

Bracing for impact with the floor Sarai had closed her eyes and waited for the impact. Sarai had felt that she had hit something but she felt that it wasn't the floor. Opening her eyes she saw that he was in the arms of Edward. Blushing red due to her being embarrassed she couldn't do anything but looked at a corner of her eye away from Edward. "Um... can.. you let me go..." Sarai had said in a quiet hush voice since she couldn't really talk much due to the embarrassment. Now looking directly at Edward she could clearly see his light blue eyes and hair.
Back to top Go down
Edward Smith

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Edward tilted his head a little and let go. "Do you have a fever or something? Your face is glowing red." he asked her while placing the palm of one of his hands against her forehead. He then took his hand off and crossed his arms. "Do you need to lay down or anything?" Edward asked as he attempted to sit her down against a tree. "You should take a little rest or you might trip over again. I'll bring you something cold."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Having been released Sarai had taken a breath to calm herself down but was cut short due to Edward placing his hand on her forehead. 'Whuaa... so close.' Although it was just his hand she still got embarrassed at the fact that he did that. "Ah... no.. I'm fine its just." Sarai had tried to talk to Edward and explain that it was not a fever but she was still embarrassed by the whole ordeal. She had been sat down by tree with the help of Edward but she grabbed his sleeve just as he was about to go get something cold. "I'm" She made eye contact and looking away instantly. "Fine don't worry." She said as she tried to calm down her bushing face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A picturesque day (OPEN)   A picturesque day (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A picturesque day (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next