Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Rooftop Relaxation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8100

Rooftop Relaxation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Relaxation   Rooftop Relaxation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:22 am

Stephanie was awestruck. Chris and Owen's powers sparkled in the sunlight, a display of mist and light that seemed to brighten up the rooftop. She turned to Sarai, surprised at the truth of her prediction. Mouth agape, she jumped in her spot once again, letting out a squeal of delight.

"You're all incredible!" she cheered, clasping her hands together. "Call me Steph, it's easier to say and way cuter than Stephanie," the Summer said to Chris.

Letting out a breath of cold air, she looked up at the sky, her smile as wide as ever. "It's still amazing that everyone here has an ability. And they're all different! I wonder what other types of powers there are," the blonde trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Relaxation   Rooftop Relaxation - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Chris groaned at Owen's pun. "Hey, puns are usually my thing." he said, smiling. "Alright, Steph, if you say so. Although, I think Stephanie is way cooler." He winked at the girl. He shut off the ice mist from his hands, to avoid any unnecessary freezing of hands or otherwise in case someone were to grab his. It was also slightly tiring to keep a steady mist flowing from his hands for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Relaxation   Rooftop Relaxation - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:16 pm

Owen laughed again as Chris claimed puns as his thing. He had seen the opportunity and had to take it. He rarely made jokes like that, much less so around people he had just met, but there it was.

"I've met plenty of people with plenty of gifts," he said, turning to Stephanie. He said that, but truth was, he'd only really spent time with Nicola and Madison, and their powers were frighteningly similar. But his was the near-opposite of theirs, primarily based on light while theirs were involved with things of darkness.

He liked being up here on the roof, away from the two of them for a little. He was in his element, almost literally. Owen watched Stephanie and the way she talked, the energy she had breaking through her and shown clearly on her face. The sun bounced across her hair, as it did with Sarai's and Chris'. He loved it here.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8764

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Relaxation   Rooftop Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:49 pm

Sarai was amazed at Owen's words since before Beata she didn't know anybody else with a gift, not even her parents. "Really? Like what types of gifts?" Sarai had asked the question to no one in particular. "Ah, its just that I'm new here and I was the only person who could use a gift where I was." She smiled as she asked the question since they seemed like nice very nice people. She knew about some gifts from the friends that she made but there were still lost and lots of other unique gifts there and so it got her intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Relaxation   Rooftop Relaxation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooftop Relaxation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2