Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:51 pm

"It's alright. You couldn't control your gift." he responded. Edward realized that she was now looking directly at him for the first time. She had bright brown eyes that was innocent but at the same time full of pain and heavy with the sights that she might have seen. He wondered what she saw in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:26 pm

So far he hasn't hurt her. She could trust him right? She scanned his eyes for any want of wanting to hurt her, or do something with her but she found now. She saw some anger for something other than her, and a tiny bit of fear. What would a guy like him be scared of? Or was she just seeing the wrong thing? She also find that she liked the color of his eyes, after that thought came to her mind she quickly looked away. "It flares up.. with fear..." She said. "It's kind of hard to tell when its... active.." She didn't move from her spot.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:49 pm

"You know, sometimes when I was unskilled with my gift, whenever I'd get nervous or excited, parts of my body would just randomly start vibrating really quickly. Like this." he said, holding his hand up, making it vibrate quickly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Her eyes looked up at the boys hand, she stared at it for a moment before diverting her eyes to something else. It was rude to stare. Her hands starting to mess with the hem of her sweater out of nervousness. "This is probably dumb of me to ask.. but what is your gift?" She couldn't really tell from what he had said, or maybe she was just dumb? Dumb was probably the right answer.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:15 pm

He shook his head. "It's not dumb," he told her, "My gift is super speed. I can run really fast. He frowned slightly, noticing that the girl still seemed nervous. He wondered if he was doing something that was making her feel this way.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Even with his reassurance that it wasn't dumb she still felt like it was. She should have been able to tell from how fast his hand was moving. She honestly wanted to smack herself for that one. "I... I should have been.. able to figure that out.. from the hand trick.." She stated. Her fear was starting to disappear being replaced by the normal nervousness she got being around someone. Her eyes looked over to her car books, and magazines for a moment, trying to find a place for her gaze. Anywhere but his face would do.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Edward noticed that she was doing her best not to look him in the eyes. "It's fine. Besides, I could've had something like Vibration Manipulation. Super Speed isn't the only power out there, you know." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:31 pm

"Still..." She mumbled. She shifted in her spot slightly. "And I know it's not the only gift... Seeing how I have a different gift than you do.." Rose was being a little smart with him. It was a small sign she was opening up to the boy, but it would be a slow process before she would be perfectly fine with his presence. Her smartness was also a test, if he didn't react badly then she could trust him.. Yeah she could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Ed chuckled. "Well duh. You know what I mean." he said, flashing Rose a smile. It seemed that she was starting to warm up to him, which was nice. He was glad that she wasn't scared, or at least as scared, of him as she was when they met.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Oh a smile. A small one of her own tugged at her lips. She had glanced up at him for a split second to see his smile. One arm fell to her side, and the other hand followed to mess with the end of the sleeve. "Nope don't know what you mean.." She said still being smart slightly. Finally gaining the courage to move, she slipped by him and went and sat on the couch, her feet were starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:13 pm

Edward shook his head, continuing to laugh. "Sure, sure." he said, watching the girl as she moved to the couch. "Do you need anything else?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Rose quickly grabbed one of her car books from the stack that she had. After grabbed the book she grabbed at blanket the proceeded to curl up inside of it until only her face and hands stuck out so she could look at her book. She shook her head at his question, then realized he probably couldn't see her head that well now that it covered her head like a hood. "No.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:27 pm

"Oh... well, alright then. Unless you want me to stay, I guess I'll be off then." he said, slightly disappointed. It was nice having someone besides Barry that wasn't always watching him because he was a former spy. But he shrugged and smiled at Rose because she looked adorable all huddled up in her blanket.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:34 pm

She opened her book, then looked up at him, "I'll see you later.." She said only loud enough for him to hear, but it was still in her usual soft tone. She wouldn't mind hanging out with him again, but right now she had a car book to look at, and some relaxing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]   The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Causer of Pain meets the Other Causer of Pain [Coon]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3