Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tea Time!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Erin shrugged. She really had no idea about what they should watch. She hadn't thought about it enough. After a minute of silence, she finally lit up as a thought popped into her head. She quickly ran to her room, grabbed a movie and ran back out, the door closing behind her with a loud slam. She didn't mean to slam the door; her excitement just got to her. Without even showing it to Gabe, she tossed it into the video player and plopped down on the couch, patting the open spot next to her for Gabriel to join her. "I found one we can watch! My parents loved it when they were younger. They said that it was one of the most popular movies in the world when they were about our age. Maybe older." Turning on the television, she leaned back and got comfortable while The Avengers main menu blared.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Gabriel smiled as the girl rushed around the room. When he heard the menu's music playing, he moved over to the couch and sat next to Erin. "Ooohh this looks pretty good." he said, getting comfortable. Not even a moment later, he popped back up and thought that something was missing. "Oh! We almost forgot the most important thing to go with movies: popcorn!" He got up and headed back over to the kitchen area, looking for a bag of microwave popcorn. "I hope you and your dormmates don't mind me searching through this." he said with his head in a cabinet. After a minute of searching, he managed to find some, grabbing a bowl as well. He got a single bag out, sticking it into the microwave. He set the timer for 90 seconds, then began to mess with the color of his hair as he waited. It switched back and forth between the red and blue that had already been in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:51 pm

When he first sat down, Erin smiled before pressing play on the remote in her hands. She figured they were good to go and watched silently as the movie started playing on the screen. When Gabe jumped back to his feet, Erin was a little more than just startled. All of her attention quickly turned to the boy as he rushed back to the kitchen, mentioning something about popcorn. Her surprised look quickly flipped into excitement once again as she nodded. "Oh yeah! Popcorn sounds great! Go ahead, I don't think there's anything in there worth hiding," she told him waving it off as she crossed her legs underneath her and got comfortable again. With a light sigh, she leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes as she heard the beeps of the microwave followed by the sound of the popcorn popping. That didn't take very long. Looking back over, she stared at Gabriel in wonder as she watched his hair change color over and over between the blue and the red before she let out an inadvertent giggle. "Are you having fun?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Gabe chuckled. "Loads." he replied, smiling. He grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave. "Ow ow hot hot." he quickly opened the bag and poured the contents into the bowl, tossing the bag into the garbage can. He brought the bowl over to the girl and sat back down next to her. "Alright, we should be good now." he told her, grabbing a few kernels.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:03 pm

She laughed again as he pulled the bag out of the microwave and almost burned himself on it. It was kind of funny to watch, but she felt bad for her reaction. "You just pulled it out of the microwave, of course it's going to be hot!" she exclaimed as he sat back down. With a quick roll of her eyes, she made sure the movie was at the beginning before playing it again. "Good. I'm not restarting it again. Are you sure you don't need a drink or something?" she sassed as she grabbed a handful of popcorn and promptly shoved it into her mouth. With a popcorn-filled smile on her face, she put the remote control down on her other side away from Gabe and stretched out, placing her feet on the coffee table in front of them but away from the bowl. Crossing her right foot over her left, she looked down long enough to glance at the several rainbow-colored anklets she wore before looking back up at the movie with excitement. Compared to the visual effects of today's movies, this one certainly looked dated, but the story seemed good.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:16 pm

"I'm good." he said, laughing quietly. He watched the movie while absentmindedly eating popcorn. This "Avengers" was pretty good so far. The actors were doing a good job so far, and the action started almost right away. "This seems pretty good so far." he whispered, leaning over to avoid interrupting the movie.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:10 pm

"Yeah, it does," she noted, her eyes staying peeled on the screen as she reached over and grabbed some more popcorn. It took her a minute to actually realize how close he had gotten just to talk to her even though they were the only two watching the movie. It was amusing and she tried to cover her smile and tiny giggle with her left hand, but the rest of her body language showed her laughter, her shoulders shaking slightly. With a small shrug, she grabbed another handful of popcorn and ate it piece by piece as the movie continued. After only a few minutes, though, she leaned over close to Gabe, almost in a light mocking way but it was simply to poke fun, not to be mean. "Hey," she whispered. "This movie is actually pretty good." She couldn't do it for long, though, and quickly burst into laughter, prodding him gently with her elbow with a goofy grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:26 pm

He laughed. "Hey, that's not very nice. I was trying not to talk over the movie." he said, faking a pout. He munched on some more popcorn as he turned back to the movie. "I mean, I could talk like this!" he said, raising his voice so the movie was hard to hear. "The movie's great, right?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:57 pm

She ended up laughing harder as Gabriel pouted. For a second, though, she had a hard time telling if it was real or fake, but it didn't last long enough to be the former. Instead, he got back at her by yelling over the movie making it difficult to hear. It wasn't like she was paying much attention anyway, though. Gasping for breath by the time she could finally stop laughing, she realized just how hot her face had gotten. She couldn't imagine how red it must have been from lack of oxygen, but she didn't care. "You're not the only one that can do that!" she shouted back between giggles. "Two can play at that game! Don't you love how much we've actually paid attention to it?!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Gabriel was laughing hard too, face as bright as a tomato. "Yeah definitely!" he yelled back. He wasn't sure why he was laughing so much, but he loved it. He just loved having fun with Erin. She was so full of energy and was so funny.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Erin tried to say something else but caught up in too much laughter. She instinctively held onto her stomach which was starting to ache from use. Not to mention she felt like she was crying. When she finally calmed down, she took a few deep breaths to relax herself, wiping her eyes and leaning her head back on the couch, a large grin still crossing her face from ear to ear. After a second, she turned her head to look at him, a few more giggles escaping her lips at she tried to control herself. "Do you even want to try to finish this movie or do something else?" she asked. She couldn't care less either way. While it was a good movie, after that whole situation went down, it didn't really seem like either one of them were that interested in trying to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 11:55 am

Gabriel shrugged. He checked the time on his phone. It read that the time was almost 6 in the afternoon. "Oh jeez, where did the time go. And I have homework to do. I think I'm gonna have to go." he said. "I'd love to stay longer, but I'm afraid I can't." He didn't want to leave, he just wanted to spend time with Erin. But homework needed to be done, and he'd put it off long enough.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Erin immediately looked disappointed when Gabe said that he had to leave. She wasn't ready for him to leave just yet, but he had to do what he had to do. with a bit of a pout, she shrugged. "Oh, okay. Homework comes first!" she exclaimed, jumping of the couch and onto her feet in a second, clapping her hands together as she forced a smile onto her face. It wasn't that she wasn't happy, she just wanted to spend more time with him was all. She felt like the short amount of time they did have was short lived. "Go do your homework! I actually have to do mine too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3