Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9382

A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Rose stood at the enterance, her hands tugging nervously at her backpack that sat over her sweater. She soon noticed that her fingers were picking at the straps of her bag, and folded them in front of her. It didn't take long for her hands to end up fumbling with the end of her sweater. She really couldn't stop her hands from doing that nervous tick thing could she? Now that she thought about it, it was a bit bright out wasn't it? Maybe she should just go home... No.. Sarah... Her mom wanted her to be here, to learn about this strange ability of hers, and to make some friends. It will be a good experience! Yeah it might be.. or it might turn out terrible.. Who knew? For now she was stuck at the enterance waiting on someone to guide her to the office or something. She hoped the people here were nice..
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9452

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:46 am

Pepper loved the warm weather. She was finally able to go outside, not worrying about the cold or ice. Although, that did mean hot cocoa was out of season. She had been walking around school, enjoying the day when she made her way to the entrance. The girl stood by the fountain and gave a happy sigh, opening her eyes when she heard a car drive up. A new student? She remembered the last time she met a new student, things turned bad. Although, that was Cayden so she couldn't really complain. Already in a happy mood, it wasn't very hard for the Spring to smile as she walked over to the new comer. "Hello, new to Beata?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:06 am

Rose flinched at the new voice, and looked up at the girl who had approached her. Oh it was a girl. She could deal with this. "Yeah.. I'm new." She said softly, her hands twisting, and messing with the bottom of her sweater. "My name is.. Rose." She didn't mean to hesitate in saying her name. Great now she was going to be yelled at.. She decided to speak again before that could happen. "Could you possibly help me find the office, or.. my way around?" She asked, kind of avoiding meeting Pepper's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:24 am

Pepper knew what it was like to be new and gave a warm smile. "Nice to meet you Rose. I'm Pepper." She said softly noticing the girl not meet her gaze. "Of course, I'd be glad to." Before she started walking towards the office, she stopped and turned to Rose. "No need to be nervous, I don't bite." She said light heartedly. Unless I'm a fire breathing dragon.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:20 am

Oh. She didn't get yelled at. That's good. Or was she just waiting to do in front of others? Rose hoped that wasn't the case. Pepper seemed to be nice. Hopefully she wouldn't meet anyone mean. He last statement brought the new girl some slight relief, and because of that she couldn't help but stutter slightly this time. "T-thank you." And after her stutter she was automatically nervous again. She wasn't ever supposed to stutter. She was supposed to speak clearly anytime she spoke. She decided to follow the girl, before she decided to turn around and go home even though home was a good hundreds of miles away.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:49 am

The two walked towards the office door in silence and Pepper wondered a good conversation starter. There was always the option of asking them what their power was, although some people didn't like being asked that. Well, it was worth a shot. "Mind if I ask what your gift is?" The peppy student asked, slightly afraid of Rose snapping at her question.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:00 pm

Snapping from Rose? That was highly unlikely. "Oh.. Uhh.. I can basically gives others pain.. I don't really know a name for it.." She said softly. "I guess it could be called pain inducement, but I'm not very good with it.." Rose wanted to ask what Pepper's was but was it rude to ask her? Could she ask her? Maybe she would just respond with what her gift was anyway. That would save the initiate some trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:07 pm

She listened to the girl as they walked, enjoying how peaceful the day was. "That's cool!" She said happily. "And don't worry about being good with your power. That's why we're here at Beata." She replied and wondered if she should tell the girl about her power or wait for her to ask. "I have dragon transformation." Pepper added. A lot of shit had happened because of her power, but the girl was glad to have more control over it now.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Dragon Transformation? She thought dragons were just myths.. Well she thought powers were a myth until she discovered her gift, and then learned about this place which was full of people with powers. Rose had to admit that sounded a bit scary, but at the same time that sounded cool. "That.. sounds a bit cool.. but also a bit scary.." Rose said softly. Her hands still working at the hem of her sweater. Pepper wasn't going to cause her any harm right? She felt like she could trust this girl not to hurt her, but something in the back of her mind told her not to. Yeah.. This was typical when she met new people..
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:48 pm

Of course it sounded scary, why wouldn't it? Being able to turn into a huge fire breathing beast sometimes even scared her. "Well, one could say it's scary. But I've been learning to control it more and now I can even change the size of the dragon!" Pepper started to get excited talking about her accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 6:54 pm

Even with the thing about changing the size, it didn't take away the scariness factor for Rose. It was a bit scary, and slightly intimidating. All Rose could do was give someone small amounts of pain. Even with train she could just give people pain, her gift wasn't deadly, or destructive. At least she didn't think it was deadly. "Oh... That's neat." She said, a small smile sat on her face. She couldn't tell if the smile was real or fake.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Wow, did it really sound that scary? Pepper was no mind reader, but she could tell when someone was afraid of something. Well, Rose was a new student and maybe the school was just a bit over stimulating, plus the thought of a dragon roaming the campus could be nerve racking. Pepper desperately wanted to show Rose what she had been working on but didn't know how to ask someone if she could show them her gift. it was kind of an awkward question. After wondering whether to ask or not, she decided to ask anyway. Besides, what harm could happen? "Hey! Mind if I show you?" Afterwards Pepper felt utterly embarrassed but her fun nature shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Oh. She wanted to show her now? Rose's hands tugged a little hard at the bottom of her sweater. It was going to be scary.. Rose knew that.. But she couldn't say no. Saying no was rude. Did they even have time to do so? Didn't she need to get to the office? "O-oh.. Uh.. Sure.." She said softly, cursing at herself in her head for stuttering again. One time someone was going to yell at her for doing so.. She honestly wanted to be in her dorm right now. She liked Pepper, but all of this was overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Pepper gave an excited little giggle and focused on transforming. Not to big that it would scare the new girl, but not to small that she had to work hard to stay transformed. After a moment, the girl transformed into a cute little white dragon, about the size of a Labrador retriever. "See? Not so scary! Cute, right?" It squeaked, wagging its tail like a puppy, its wings laid relaxed to her side. It was a bit more difficult to stay small, but at least it didn't take over her mind like her normal sized beast.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:51 pm

It was as bad as she was expecting, but it was still had a small scariness factor to it. Even as a small dragon she could probably still breathe fire, and bite people. "It's... Not as bad as I thought." She said with a small giggle at the end. Hopefully that answer was good enough for the spring. She wasn't going to admit that it wasn't scary. Maybe after some time, and many interactions with the dragon girl she wouldn't find it scary, but today wasn't that day. A good amount of things had a scariness factor to the Rose. Even people scared her sometimes, it was just something that happened. Some of these fears would go away after sometime, but she was in a new place, so she had a lot of adjusting to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]   A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rose arrives on Valentine's Day [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next