Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

No Peeking {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9553

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Luca was madly typing away at his laptop, the brightness so low that he knew nobody could see the screen. He was sure of his typing, and would check it later anyway. He was already a bit embarrassed for writing in a public place, but he really needed to get the next chapter up. . .

Dammit! Ugh, why do you do this to yourself, Luca? SocialOutcast0525 will be critiquing down to every last detail, and she'd hate this!

He scowled at where the line in question would be on the screen. "No. No, he would never say that."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10314

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:53 pm

"Never say what?" Paige asked as she sat down with as spoon in her mouth. The mashed potatoes were exceptionally good to which she was quite surprised, considering her old schools food. The boy seemed to be drained into his computer, but that didn't stop Paige from approaching him. And because it was the only table that was open and wouldn't make her seem like a loner... A bright smile appeared on her face as she looked at the boy sitting across from her, "What 'chu writing? She exclaimed holding the spoon out in front of herself.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:55 am

He yelped. "N-Nothing." He quickly performed a series of keyboard shortcuts that would:

1. Clear his history
2. Shut off the browser, and
3. Turn off his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 3:58 pm

Paige's smile grew bigger as she laughed, "Aww, okay." She swung her feet back and forth as she poked at her food. She didn't really know what to talk about, being new to the school surely had its disadvantages. She hummed a song as they sat in awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:23 pm

"Um, my name's Luca."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Paige stopped humming once the boy spoke, "Ah! That's a cool name! I'm Paige." Her thoughts wondered around not really sure of what to talk about. "So are you, uh, new here?" If he was they could have something to relate about, if he wasn't then that gave her an opportunity to get to know the school better. And finally get closer to Sean. So it was a win-win situation.

ooc;sorry for the short post, multi-tasking
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:40 pm

"I guess? Newish. I mean, I don't know everybody yet. I dunno," he shrugged, still flustered about her asking about his writing.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:15 am

Paige frowned, that didn't answer her question at all. Apparently there was a slim chance she wouldn't be able to win and well, that happened. 'He's hiding something.' a small more curious smile appeared on her face, "Sooo, are you good with computers?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:41 am

"Not really. I just like writing."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:50 am

Paige's eyes brightened, she wasn't a fan of writing but a good book always caught her attention. "Really?! What do you like to write about?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:55 am

((OH GOD I'M SORRY BINDER-SENPAI. I'M BEING THAT GUY >.>))

"Uh. . . Stuff."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:29 pm

Paige let out a sigh as she got Luca's response. He never really gave her a straight up answer or showed any true emotion. "Oh, well that's, um, cool. I suppose." The autumn looked around the lunch room and suddenly remembered her own food that was slowly getting cold in front of her. Quickly she picked up her spoon and began to shove food into her mouth, then washing it down with some milk giving Luca a friendly smile. "Aren't you hungry?"

ooc; it's okay D8
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:38 pm

{Double Post}

Last edited by lovedove5667 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:39 pm

"I don't like. . . What even is that?"
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Paige looked down at her food and back up at Luca, "Uh, to be honest, I'm not sure myself. I know this is mashed potatoes though." She pointed with her spoon towards a white lump with brown gravy pouring over the sides. "It's not too bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Peeking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Peeking {Open}   No Peeking {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

No Peeking {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next