Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open]   'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:17 pm

He hadn't said anything to deserve it, but it still felt good to flick him. At least this way, she didn't have to be on alert for payback. Despite it all, red ink and pinballs and ruby eyes all hanging at the back of her mind, she allowed herself a small smile, almost laughing at his sudden sneeze. It wasn't a happy scene, but she couldn't do much else right now. Next time, huh? A part of her hoped he'd have the chance. Pres might have been an asshole, but he didn't deserve getting ripped apart like this, and some revenge would feel good for them both...

But she knew better than that. She wouldn't let there be a next time.

Kayla's smile faded away as she stared down at him. It was pretty pathetic, honestly. How long would he be cooped up like this? "Count on it," she said after a moment, letting her gaze drift up back toward the ceiling. "I said I'd play butler if you ever got your ass kicked, didn't I?" A spark popped off near her head. "So don't piss me off, and I'll smuggle you some food on my shifts." She was on a tight budget, but a couple extra snacks wouldn't hurt when she popped into Rosebury. If not, maybe she'd just end up cooking something up.

She put a hand on the back of her neck. "Do you want me out of your hair? You sound like you're about to pass out."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open]   'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:33 am

He was entirely alright with it if she wanted to play butler for him and was surprised she remembered that promise at all. So long as no sponge baths were involved, he couldn't see a downside. If she were really committed, Kayla could grab the gameboy out of his room as well. But perhaps he should save that favor for the next time he saw her. "I guess you did," he muttered, watching her stare up seemingly carelessly up at the ceiling. Preston cracked a crooked grin. "Fuck. Don't look so down about it. You know you enjoy the pleasure of my company." Risky words in the face of another possible flick to the forehead, but it was a risk he was willing to take.

As if on cue, once she'd asked if she could leave, he let out another silent yawn. It was true, he did feel ready to hit the hay again, after he finished devouring his sandwich, but he was sure Kayla didn't want to see that. "Unless you feel like standing guard for me too?" He mused, getting comfortable again. "I could sleep through the whole damn year right now." He needed his beauty sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open]   'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:28 pm

Was he really in a position to start cracking jokes like that? She shot him a glance, electricity leaping out from her bangs, but she bit back a sharp retort and lazily stood to her feet. Did he think she was joking, after he'd threatened the same thing? The tables had turned. One wrong word, and he'd be the one getting a wet sponge hurled in his face. If he was going to end up in a wheelchair, then he had to remember that she could always push him down the stairs instead of down a ramp.

Kayla gave a loose grin, a dull look in her eyes. "Don't be stupid," she muttered. She would be standing guard outside the room, but he'd never know that. God forbid. If he really did get wrapped up in a stupid fight with the wrong person, then he was in more danger than he realized. It wasn't something she could joke about. Not after what she'd seen from them. "Sleep tight, then." Don't let the furries bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open]   'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Get Well' Gift Cardless [semi-open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2