Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Brothers' Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8460

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:34 am

Barry knocked on dorm 103. Magic had texted him, saying to meet him soon. He apparently had something important to tell the Autumn. Despite it only being a text, it sounded urgent so he went over there as soon as he could. He couldn't help but wonder what could possibly be so important that he needed to be there ASAP? Unless something happened to Magic, and he needed help. He shook his head clear of that thought. The Winter Prefect was better than he was before. He was no longer out of control. Despite his arm only taking less than a day to heal after his friend had broken it, he still felt a slight twinge in it occasionally, especially when he thought about what had happened. Barry was probably just imagining the pain, but he couldn't help it. He waited for the door to open as he imagined, however unwillingly, the possibilities of what Mason wanted to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:45 am

Mason was leaning against the counter top in the small kitchen they had. In his hands sat the sat the cream color folder that Mr. Nate had given him back with the Edward incident. Speaking of the incident, that is what he had Barry coming over for. Magic wanted to let him know that his Brother was here, and maybe Ed would be coming over soon too? He invited the other brother over so that the two could met, and Ed could give Barry some important info, but he wasn't sure if Ed would be coming over.

Magic closed the folder, and stuck it in a drawer so that no one could find it easily. It was his folder to look through not anyone else's. He walked over to the door, slightly flinching when he heard Barry knock. Why did he think it was a good idea to walk over to the door before Barry knocked. He pulled open the door, and greeted his good friend. "Hey. Come on in." He stepped off to the side so that the Autumn could come inside. He didn't hear the other brother just yet.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:57 am

Barry walked in a step and smiled as he closed the door. It was nice to see that there were no visible issues going on with the Winter. "Thanks." he said, "So what did you need? Did something bad happen?" He tilted his head as he asked this, to emphasize his confusion slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward had been pacing his dorm room for the past few minutes. He had no idea what the headmaster was going to do with him. He had no interest in being thrown out and basically marked for death. Staying at Beata was his best option at this point. The former spy also knew that in order to stay alive, he needed people that would be on his side. Which meant he'd have to attempt to make friends and amends. Neither of which he was good at. He decided to start with his twin's closest friend, Magic. He walked out of his dorm, and headed down the hallway to where the prefect's was. As he approached he heard the boy's voice. And Barry's. Of course. I pick the one time that Barry and Magic decided to hang out. he thought. The silver-haired boy decided to wait outside and listen to their conversation from a safe distance, so he didn't accidentally run into his twin. He only wanted to deal with people one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:10 pm

Magic opened his mouth to respond, but closed it again when he heard footsteps, then he heard them pause. That must have been Ed. "No nothing is wrong.. Well.. Just answers might be nice for both of us." He said to Barry before turning his gray-green gaze towards the door. "Come inside Edward." He called to the door, loud enough that the other speedster could hear.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:23 pm

Edward? Did he mean the Edward that he thought the Winter had meant? "Edward? But he's..." he began, but his words dropped off as he saw who was walking through the door. He would've thought someone had cloned him, except the silver hair and the cold blue eyes. "How did you...?" he asked him, completely in shock. Barry had to lean against the wall to avoid falling over. He had believed that his brother was dead. Now he was alive? And Magic knew? This was all too much for the Autumn.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Survive?" he said, finishing his twin's question. "That, brother, is a very long story. Too long to explain in a few minutes." He didn't plan on having to deal with two people at once, but he had to start somewhere. He got slightly antsy as he closed the door behind him, closing off the dorm from the hallway. He took a deep breath. "Thank you, Magic, for revealing that I was here. I was going to talk to him eventually." he told the prefect.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:30 pm

Magic shurgged. "Well then don't sneak around my door. Super hearing remember?" It wasn't exactly his fault that he heard the other winter, there was also the fact that any time someone was sneaking around his door he was put on edge. "Also I know eventually means never. Also I think you have plenty of time to give Barry the answer to his question. Not like we have school or anything to worry about." The winter prefect said before going over to the fridge and getting a cup of water. "Also why were you sneaking around my door?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:52 pm

Barry didn't know what to think or say. His head was in overdrive. Thoughts were passing too fast through his head for him to process. He walked over to the couch in the dorm and sat down. He looked between his twin and his friend, not saying anything.

----------------------------------

Ed sighed again. "First of all, I was seeing if Barry was leaving anytime soon. And I'm trying to talk to people one at a time. It made sense to talk to you first, since we're both in Winter." he replied. "And you really want to know what happened to me?" he asked Barry. With the slow nod to the Autumn's head, he rolled his eyes. He would've not had to explain his life story right now, but Magic put him into a tough situation.

"You remember when I was taken, right? When we were four?" he began, "Well, that's what triggered your powers. Our mother had been placed on some sort of gifted watch list, and we were under watch as well. When they saw that you had gotten faster, they knew that I would too. So they grabbed me and took off. Even with your advanced speed you couldn't catch up, since your power had just developed." He took a moment to let that sink into his brother's dumbstruck mind before continuing. "After that I was taken to a facility, don't know where, and was immediately thrown into some sort of personal hell. They pushed me and pushed me, doing things to a four-year-old that nobody should do to a full grown adult. That was how they got my speed to show. They continued on this for a few years, until I was eight. After that, they sent me to a generic fighting area where I was nearly killed at least a dozen times. That was how they brought out my super healing, while at the same time teaching me how to fight. That went on for a few more years, until at age thirteen, They sent me on my first mission. The mission was to kill some unknown gifted person in some unknown area of the world. They didn't exactly tell me much. After that, I was a different person. Killing a person does things to you. I became cold, and after another mission or two, I became ruthless. In between missions I was sent to a training facility, and they worked on me to become faster and faster. The most recent mission was to spy on this school, with Feris, my ex-partner. After I stopped him from killing a Guardian, he scampered back to base, quite literally, and now I'm marked for death by the most evil organization in the world." he finished, closing his eyes. He had never quite figured out how to slow down his mind enough to focus on specific memories, and all of the painful ones were flashing through his speed-enhanced mind.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:12 pm

Magic just listened to the whole speech. None of it really bothered him or anything, but it gave him a general idea of what Argona's force did to people. He remained silent when Edward got to the killing part, and stiffened slightly. Mason had killed hundreds of innocents that day at the airport.. and then ended up killing at least five more intentionally after that.. Well he wasn't exactly in the right of mind after that. Occasionally he still wasn't in the right mind now, but it was rare for him to go crazy. He still didn't sleep. It was easy to tell that he didn't due to the dark circles under his eyes, but he was used to it by now. Most of his nights were devoted to looking through books, or going over some notes that often didn't make any sense, but eh oh well it occupied him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:20 pm

Barry sat there, still silent, trying to process all that his twin had told him. His mind went even further into overdrive and he zoned out. After about a minute of complete silence, he got up, and walked over to his brother. He stood there, marveling at how similar the two were to each other. He then pulled him into a tight hug. After 12 years of believing his brother was dead, he wanted to be sure he was actually there, and that he wasn't just hallucinating the whole thing.

--------------------------------------------------

Ed stood there awkwardly, as his brother pulled him into a hug, barely maintaining to not flip him over onto his back. He wasn't use to friendly contact, but he let his brother have his moment. The Winter, too, found it hard to believe how alike they looked. After Barry had let go, he looked to his brother's friend. "Well, is that a good enough explanation?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:28 pm

Ugh he was getting stressed out just thinking about the incident. He knew he shouldn't but he needed it, it had been a while since the last one anyway. Magic shook his head clear of the thoughts, and look at the two brothers. "Do you think it was a good enough explanation?" He asked. He didn't really know how to judge the explanation. He didn't know a whole lot of information on Argona's force, nor did he know that much about the other brother that had mysteriously appeared. The winter prefect walked over to a drawer, opened it, dug around in it before pulling out a pack of cigarettes, and a lighter.

"Now what exactly did you come here for instead of the explanation? Something about wanting to talke to me?" He asked as he walked over to the window, and opened it. He placed a cigarette in his mouth, and lit it, making sure the smoke, and stuff went out the window. He had too.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:35 pm

Barry let go of his brother and moved back over to the couch. "I can't believe you had to go through that..." he said, still completely shocked by the news of his brother's return.

------------------------------------------

Edward nodded. "Yeah. In order to stay alive, I'm gonna need allies. Friends, even. Argona is going to send her lackeys after me, sooner or later. And when they come, I'm not gong to be able to fend them off alone. I'm going to need help. I came to talk to you, since you're one of the most powerful students at the school. And you just happen to be my brother's closest friend." he told him. "Honestly, I'm surprised no one's came yet. Usually they don't take very long to deal with traitors."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:45 pm

Magic removed the cigarette from his mouth for a moment, letting it rest between his fingers, as he leaned on the window seal. "Well this school is pretty well guarded. We have a great number of guardians, and not to mention most of the town is gifted too. It would exactly be an easy feat to get in unless you did whatever you did." He paused in his speaking to go back to the cigarette for a moment. He opened his mouth and smoke come out again. "And I will admit I am pretty powerful, but you didn't exactly make the greatest first impressions the other day. Especially by calling me by my last name." Magic said with a slight rumble in his voice, before placing the cigarette back in his mouth waiting on a response.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Ed shrugged. "I wasn't in a mood to care then. Besides, Argona has an army of gifted people who have been pushed to the limit of their gifts. In a way, its a better training method than the method here. Imagine if you, Magic, had been raised in Argona's clutches. Your gift would be at least 10 times as powerful as it is now." he explained. "So, if it comes to an all out war, Beata vs Argona, Argona would have the upper-hand. However, they've infiltrated the school before, and I'm living proof of that. It could happen again."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:06 pm

"I doubt that." He was already pretty powerful. There was the earthquake thing he could do, and then the thing of messing someone's insides up. He was pretty deadly. The school had taught him well, but most of what he could do he discovered through the science of sound, and then the fact that he learned the basics of his gift beating up others. "If Argona is so powerful, and what you say is true then why haven't they taken over the school then?" He thought of Warren, who was so easily deterred by some sound waves to the guts. " And if this organization is so powerful then why are you looking for allies here? Huh? Why don't you just go on the run? Wouldn't you be better off doing that?" He asked with a slight malice in his voice. Magic took another drag of his cigarette. His cold gray-green eyes were locked onto Ed.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:32 pm

"You ask me that as if I know." he said. "And I didn't really have any 'friends' while I was a member of Argona's army. There isn't anyone out there that would help me. And me going on the run is the worst idea possible. I may be fast, but I have to stop running eventually. They'll find me. They always find who they're looking for."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Barry finally regained his senses. "We'll be ready for them when they come. I'm sure the headmaster has thought of every possible plan to counter an attack from this... Argona." he said. "I lost you once. It's not happening again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brothers' Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers' Reunion   Brothers' Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Brothers' Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next