Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Gossip Girl #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

Gossip Girl #4 Empty
PostGossip Girl #4

Gossip Girl Types:

~ Gossip Girl #4 ~
Gossip Girl #4 2hwzn09

Hey Upper East Siders, it’s that time of year again. When the mere act of descending a staircase means you’re a woman. That’s right: Debutante season. And from what we hear, there’s been some changes to the lineup. Freya of the Rylen family has already caused some trouble on the rooftop. Seems like that Michelle girl and Jake had a fun little chat, wonder how that’ll work out for the all mighty transformer. Valerie Amell, what a name. Hope she doesn't a smell.

~~~~

A message to all upperclassmen:
There’s plenty of upside to being the spawn of the fabulously wealthy. But the downside? Super successful parents expect nothing less from their offspring. And when it comes to college, that means the Ivys. It’s more than just getting into college, it’s setting a course for the rest of your life. And for those few who aren’t legacies, the pressures are no less. When parents have sacrificed for their children’s futures, what kid would want to let them down?

~~~~

Everyone knows you can’t choose your family but you can choose your friends. And in a world ruled by blood lines and bank accounts, it pays to have a pal. As much as a BFF can make you go WTF, there’s no denying we’d be a little less rich without them. Some people around here do besties better then anyone. No, that’s not a tear in my eye. It’s just allergies. Without you, I’m nothing.

XOXO~Gossip Girl
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Gossip Girl #4 :: Comments

No Comment.

Gossip Girl #4

Page 1 of 1