Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New Girl in Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8674

New Girl in Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Sarai's eyes widened as soon as she heard about what her power was. "Creation? So you can just make things on the spot?" Sarai had said this in a slightly louder voice since she didn't know if she could hear her. Sarai had smiled and flipped her hair to make sure none were tangled in the scarf. "well I hope you can create a jacket." Sarai had closed her eyes just before she had been at the door. "There doesn't seem to be a lot of snow between here and the initiate dorm, although it is still cold." Sarai had opened her eyes and had given a big smile towards the two.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Larissa watched in amazement as Sarai was suddenly engulfed by a large gray blob that slowly formed into a box. That was probably one of the coolest things that the summer had seen since she got here. It was a little strange, though, when Sarai continued talking like nothing happened. Not to mention she began talking about how there wasn't much snow outside. How did she know that? Larissa actually knew better than to ask. Each one of them had a gift here. It was probably better to ask what power helped Sarai learn that. "How can you still see Sarai?" she asked, hoping that she would actually get some kind of answer.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Beata Bucks : 9041

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:57 pm

Kirin raised an eye brow in curiosity as she too wished to know how the girl could still see what was going on outside while inside her box. It wasn't exactly air tight, but it was solid enough that no light penetrated the interior. She looked over at Larissa and gestured at the box, "I would be terrified right now, yet she acts as though nothing has happened."
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonacademy.forumotion.com/
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Somewhat confused about what they were talking about Sarai had to think for a moment. Sarai had then realized she had been using clairvoyance and they did not know about her gift. "Oh! I have not said anything. My gift is clairvoyance even if there is something in the way I can see past it. That's how I know about how much snow is outside. Also how I know that Kirin gestured at... her." It came to Sarai that she had actually not known the other person's name. "Ah! So... how do I get out?" Sarai had then died due to lack of oxygen in the box.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:06 pm

"Larissa," she responded quickly, giving the girl her name. Larissa thought she had done that already and felt embarrassed when she realized she hadn't. Oh well. Looking at Kirin curiously, the summer waited for an answer to Sarai's question. Larissa had no idea how to get her out but she figured that the girl who created the box could certainly destroy it too.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Beata Bucks : 9041

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Kirin giggled at the two of them. "It's quite simple, really." she walked up to the box and simply flicked it, causing the whole thing to shatter. "It's brittle."
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonacademy.forumotion.com/
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:32 pm

"Oh! Is that so?" Sarai had went back to her own eyes to avoid wasting more of her energy and was surprised at the sudden light that came in. Dusting off some of the things that came from the box off her she had smiled back. Sarai had then looked to Larissa with a curious look and a smile. "I hope you don't mind but, may I ask what your gift is?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Larissa watched the whole thing shatter, covering her face with her arms as it did to try to keep the pieces from flying in her face if they happened to bounce off of the ground at just the right angle. She simply looked at the pieces on the floor before Sarai's question caught her attention. "Oh, my power? I basically have energy blasts. I can take the energy from the air around me or from my body and focus it into a beam... more or less." she was a little nervous to try to show it off. She didn't really feel like destroying anything right now and with her lack of control over it, she didn't want to hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town   New Girl in Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Girl in Town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2