Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Showstopper [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9416

Showstopper [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showstopper [OPEN]   Showstopper [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:07 pm

The Rylen sisters hated each other. Based on their past, they both had good reasons but today they wanted to discuss more important matters, family. They had both been sent here for a reason, a pretty obvious one but Maria and Freya needed to make sure they were on the same page. They were deep in conversation until their concentration was broken by a car. "Looks like we got a newbie." Maria said with a sneer getting off the entrance step, Freya followed.

"Hello, who might you be?" The talk student said with a menacing smile. She could this girl would be trouble mainly by her walk and talk. "You have a butler too?" She tilted her head in a cocky way. Freya watched silently, wondering how this would go down.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Showstopper [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showstopper [OPEN]   Showstopper [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Maria listened to the girl as she spoke. "Trust me, we know what a chauffeur is." She replied. Part of Maria wanted to put this girl in her place but something told her to keep it down a bit and maybe become allies with this girl. "I'm Maria Rylen and this is my sister, Freya." Freya let her sister do the talking, usually being the quiet one in these situations.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Showstopper [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showstopper [OPEN]   Showstopper [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:58 pm

"Trust me. You'd much rather have us show you around than the people who work here." Freya spoke up but still kept her usual bored tone. Unlike her sister, she never engaged in conversations. And if she did, things usually went south but then again, things usually headed south when Maria talked to people too. Guess it runs in the family.

Maria was surprised Freya talked but gave a smile at her little sister. "You must be french? Were are you from?" She asked curiously. For now, it was best to be "nice" incase a damn prefect came strolling along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Showstopper [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showstopper [OPEN]   Showstopper [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Showstopper [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1