Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Miss Home [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 2:55 pm

"Right now, I can only change my eye and hair color. Hopefully, I'll be able to change more." he said. He found it strange how Erin had looked down. It was like she was scared or nervous or something. He decided not to comment on it and instead tell her what he thought about her gift. "Possession is really cool. What does it feel like, possessing a mouse?" he asked. "I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Erin blinked a couple of times, surprised and confused that Gabe seemed very interested in what she could do. This was one of the first times she had actually had to explain her power in detail and it was a bit exciting. Her pale cheeks turning a light shade of pink, she grinned and exhaled after realizing she'd been holding her breath from anticipation of his response. "Oh, well..." she said, pausing to collect her thoughts. "It... It starts off like a very freeing experience. My soul kind of... leaves my body, so it's just floating around for a split second before I'm in the eyes of whatever or whoever I'm touching. For mice, it gets kind of cramped. Their bodies are so small, it's hard to get adjusted for a few minutes. Especially since like... two souls are kind of squished into one physical being." Wow this was getting weird. She didn't realize how morbid the process sounded, but at the same time it was really cool. At least, in her mind it was awesome. "It's not very hard to take control, though, since mice don't exactly realize what's going on. Moving around it a little weird. It took a while and several tries for me to get used to walking on four legs. Having a tail is really strange too." She stopped talking for a second and looked up at Gabe to see if he was still interested or terrified... or confused. All three of which were completely understandable.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:18 pm

"That sounds awesome!" he said after Erin explained. It was hard to imagine what it would be like to be in control of another person or animal, but it certainly sounded like an interesting experience. "So what happens to your actual body? Does it remain in the position you left it in, or does it go limp like you went unconscious?" the Summer asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:57 pm

His reaction immediately brought a smile onto her face. She was glad he was enjoying this. "My body definitely gets left behind. It usually just falls like I'm unconscious. With it basically being an empty shell with nothing to make it do anything, it's like a living rag doll. I can still feel a small connection to it, but I'm not actually inside." She laughed, thinking about her body falling over in place. "The problem with leaving my body behind, though, is that it seems pretty dangerous. It's very vulnerable and once I'm out, I'm out. I can't do anything with my body until I return to it. Thankfully, returning doesn't need a physical connection but I can't just leave my body out in the open. It's still alive, after all."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:05 pm

Gabriel nodded. Yeah, I bet you need a safe place to practice." he said. "You know, if you'd like, I could help you practice your gift. Whether that be watching over your body while you practice, or, if you're feeling up to it, you can practice on me. Once we've gotten to know each other better, of course."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Erin nodded, agreeing happily. "That would be great! I haven't been able to practice much on my own since I got here. I haven't really gotten around to how I want to practice since invading someone's body is a little weird..." she said playfully. "Definitely when we get to know each other better." she took in a deep breath and let it out gently. "So have you tried changing anything about your appearance besides your hair and eyes?" she asked, hoping he was okay with the questions too.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:08 pm

"Trust me, it'll be a little weird for me too." he said, laughing. "I've tried nose shape, just to try it. And foot size. But I haven't made much progress." he told her. In all honesty, he'd tried to change just about anything in his body and failed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Erin nodded, understanding the lack of progress. "I'm sure you'll get it one day!" she cheered. "You just have to keep practicing is all." she smiled as silence filled the air again. It was a little strange, yet it wasn't uncomfortable. It was nice. Like they were already becoming friends even after only knowing each other for about an hour. "So what's London like?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Gabriel nodded. Practicing was something he was going to have to start doing a lot. "London is a brilliant city, with lights filling the sky every night, and its always bustling with business. The best part about seeing London at night is the Eye. The lights around it make it look absolutely stunning. During the day, it's mostly just people hustling about, getting to their jobs and whatnot, but it's home. Nothing can beat it."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:37 pm

"Really? Nothing can beat it?" she raised her eyebrows, almost in disbelief. "It sounds really nice, though. But have you ever been to Dublin?" She was actually curious. "Because I've only been to London once in my life and I was like.. five. We went for a vacation over Christmas once which was fun, but I don't remember much."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 9:30 am

The boy shook his head. "Nope. I've been wanting to go to Ireland forever, though." he said. "Well, when we can go and visit, we'll go to both Dublin and London."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:30 pm

"Yes!" she exclaimed, practically jumping off of the couch as she did so. Her face beamed as he mentioned visiting Ireland. "It's so gorgeous! The countryside is the best place to visit. Everything is so beautiful and clean. The houses out there are very quaint and adorable! You've definitely been missing out!" Erin loved the idea of having him visit her home country and was even a little surprised when he said he had never visited.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:38 pm

"I can't wait." he said, smiling brightly. Going places with Erin sounded really fun. And showing her around London was going to be great, and so was the girl showing him around Dublin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:05 pm

"Good!" she grinned before glancing down at her empty cup and noticing his was empty as well. Taking a deep breath and letting out a soft sigh, she stood up, grabbed the cups and took them back over to the coffee maker and rinsed and washed them out. When that was done, she walked back over to Gabriel and leaned over the back of the couch, propping herself up with her elbows. "Well this has been a lot of fun Gabriel," she said happily. "But I have to go. Thanks for um... cheering me up. We should do this again sometime!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Miss Home [open]   I Miss Home [open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Miss Home [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4