Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Conservatoriationisticismness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

Conservatoriationisticismness Empty
PostSubject: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 pm

What a sexy title.
Having found herself wondering in her once again, a young woman went down up and down the many rows of flowers - smiling and observing the beauty of each one; it was something she was taught very well to appreciate. Could she pick some of these and take them back to her dorm with her? Would they allow that? Then again, where would she put them? Eh - a little one wouldn't hurt for now, right? Or two, or three...? Brailynn found a pair of nearby scissors, wiping the dirt off carelessly on her skirt and picking what she deemed was the nicest blossom - cutting at the bottom of the stem.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:31 pm

"So I see you have found the conservatory," Bredan's voice called from the back after hearing the door open. He had walked away from his work on a couple of Hibiscus trees to see who had entered his domain the conservatory only to find a strange girl he had yet seen on campus cutting away at some of the flowers he had worked so hard on... Well, that could be a little exaggerated. Lately, he didn't have many challenges and the flowers she was trying to get weren't very hard to grow, but it still bothered him slightly that someone would just waltz in here and take without permission. Oh, kids these days. How impolite. With the roll of his eyes, he walked forward, standing next to the girl as he studied the flowers that were now in her hands. At least she had the decency of cutting them correctly, which he found surprising considering there weren't many people who actually knew where to cut the stems at, but he was more curious as to who she was. He had never seen her around the school and he became more sure of it the longer he looked at and observed her. But instead of trying to make it creepy, he tried to continue what he was saying to make a conversation out of it. "I also see you've taken a liking to my handiwork?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 pm

The young woman hadn't expected anyone to speak to her - really because she hadn't seen that other girl who had been here, or no one else for that matter, wondering around the large room. Hearing an unfamiliar voice had rather shocked her - making her flinch and do a little jump, thankfully not enough, though, to go crazy with the scissors and accidentally hurt any of the plants. "It - It would seem that I have...~" Brailynn forced an uneasy laugh, though her entire posture was rather stiff and still surprised. The initiate set the scissors down next to the daisy pot and held the flower closer, shaking her hair and loosing up; she didn't dare look up to the man now standing next to her - keeping her hazel eyes glued to her knew flower. "It's not very polite to sneak up on people like that." She muttered stubbornly and crossing one arm. Still, a small smile grew on her face. "Yes, they're very beautiful. - ... I suppose I should've asked first, but come on - you can't tell me that these wouldn't make an amazing bouquet?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Brendan quickly nodded in agreement and chuckled with a little bit of nervousness about her comment on him being rude. That was the last thing he had intended, but the fact that he had basically scared her out of her skin was pretty funny because that wasn't something he accomplished often. "I didn't mean to scare you. I had actually assumed you were one of the students that usually comes to visit the conservatory. I wasn't expecting a new face. I apologize," He tried to keep that teacher figure he had by stepping back to give the girl more space. As he did so, he grabbed one of the several towels laying about in the giant building and wiped his hands off to free them of dirt and water that had gotten on his hands from all the work he had been doing. When he was done with it, he set it back on the table and leaned against it on one hand, preparing himself to answer her question. "Oh, I'm sure they would! I haven't actually thought of that before. I guess it's because I get to see all of them every day. It's like a huge bouquet that continues to grow rather than wither away because they've been cut." He shrugged. "If you want to, you can take a few more but not too many. I want to keep some just to have around here. I was just finishing up in the back on a couple of Hibiscus trees."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 pm

"Oh, well. Um - apology accepted." Brailynn was honestly rather a bit put off by his formality. Not to say that she didn't like it, she appreciated it very much, but it still struck her as off. Maybe it was because this guy certainly seemed too old to be a student, so he had to be a teacher or something. Maybe it was because it didn't feel like he looked down on her, that's why it was kinda weird? She shrugged the thoughts away. "Excuse me for being a random stranger stealing your flowers." Lynn threw back in a light tone. The student looked at him curiously for a few moments - how long did he stay here exactly? She couldn't imagine a teacher having that much time on their hands. "Well, its true they wither quicker, but if you take care of them right - Well, it'd seem kind of a waste to me to just leave them like that. I wanted a few to brighten up my room. Make me feel a bit closer to home." Brailynn explained, holding the daisy a bit closer to her heart. She'd have to find some water to place it in soon. Her eyes brighten when he gave her permission to grab a few more - which, in her language, practically meant go crazy. "Yes! Thank you!" She grinned, setting the daisy gently on the counter and picking up the scissors again. "Hibiscus? That's a strange plant to have in the middle of nowhere." The girl mused, picturing the small tree adorned with Hawaiian flowers. "Are they in bloom yet?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 am

He shook his head. "It may be strange to have such a plant out here, well... yeah, in the middle of nowhere, but they are wonderful when it comes to brightening up places. Unfortunately, I have just planted them about a week ago. They're still little saplings. They won't be able to produce flowers until around the middle of the summer. That is, if they grow naturally," He replied as he glanced back toward his little working area in the back. It wasn't that big of a deal, he didn't think, since he grew flowers all of the time, but she didn't really know what he did, nor did he know what she did. She just ventured in here and he picked up a conversation with her. That was about it. "As for the bouquet, I understand. Every student needs something to remind them of home. My memories of home were actually spent here as well when I was a student." He then thought back to when he was around, letting out an unamused laugh. Actually, it held more of a saddened feeling, but he quickly recovered. "Which is kind of funny to think about; a full-grown man obsessing over petty little flowers."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:44 am

Brailynn nodded her head, listening while she carefully picked out and cut a few more choice flowers - not wanting to ignore this nice teacher-person, but still trying to concentrate and be cautious. "That's too bad." She said quiet, looking back and smiling at him. "If you did the same like you did the rest of this place, they'll be great." She seemed to ponder on that for a few moments. This place couldn't always have been this big - a lot of it looked fairly new. What did it look like years ago, she wondered. Her hazel eyes flickered back and forth between this stranger and her work. "I don't think its weird. Its awesome. People always think its so easy to make such pretty things." In reality, she knew it took a lot of work and labor - and everything he did here had to have been on his own time and effort. That amazed her. Suddenly she paused, setting the scissors down again and turning to look at him curiously, "You used to be a student here?" Lynn asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 pm

"Yep!" Brendan replied simply as he suddenly busied himself with a couple of the daisies that were within his reach. As he studied them, he noticed a little bit of withering in the leaves which is very odd at this time of year, but he didn't think much of it. he must have just forgotten the flower food or he didn't give it enough water. "I graduated here quite some time ago and now I work as the landscaper. Its an unusual job, but it is one that I really like." E then shrugged as he grabbed a small hose to water the daisies. "Although. It was interesting to be a student, to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 pm

A look of sudden facination appeared on the girl's face. First of all, because this guy didn't seem at all that old. But also, because... Well, she could believe that he had been a student here quite a bit ago. And now that she thought about, and the more he talked, her suspicions were starting to make a lot of real sense in her mind. With a new smile on her face, she stopped what she was doing and look right up to the the landscaper. "You're Brendan." Lynn said, firmness in her tone. Of course she was right. It had to be him. Everything she remembered about the stranger told her so. And wow, Eb is getting confusing with this post. But anyways, there was a self-assured glint in her hazel eyes. "Aren't you?" She honestly felt a little bad for not realizing before.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Brendan suddenly stopped what he was doing and turned back to Brailynn. It wasn't every day that someone actually knew who he was. The only people around here who did was just the Headmaster and the nurse (maybe) since they had been in his classes while he was still a student here at the school, and even then, he didn't talk to them much. And yes, for all of them it was a little difficult to think that they were almost or were in their forties, but sadly enough, it was true. Brendan was an old man. He felt like one, at least. After blinking a couple of times to gain his focus again, he took a small breath to regain his composure but it still couldn't hold back the surprise that was etched into the features of his face. "How did you know that?" he asked curiously, wondering how this new girl could have known him after just a couple of minutes of talking.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:07 pm

The young woman grinned, brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear and looking up at him with a new sort of eagerness. So, she was right after all. "I knew it." Brailynn crossed her arms, feeling very accomplished. Then, she frowned... How would she explain this? Hum. She supposed just saying whatever came to mind. "My mom's told me about you." Lynn explained, "How you found her in here. And came and helped her with the plants everyday when you two were students a long time ago." She paused to reflect on her words, thinking she probably could've worded that a lot better. She shrugged at herself, forgetting about it easily and looking up at Brendan in wonder. "She never said that you were still here at the school, though. That's kinda really cool." Brailynn finished with a smile. Strange, but cool.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Was it really kinda cool? It was what he was kind of stuck with. It was the only job he was positive would stay secure. In all honesty, he hated this school. Ever since everything had gone down so long ago before Nathan took over the school, he had wanted to escape, but he wasn't going to leave the school to be a wreck, and besides, it was the only place-- oh what was he thinking? He could fit in anywhere. He honestly wasn't too sure what kept him here, but yet, here he stood, talking to several different students about his life of being alone... with flowers... of all things. It sometimes even made him doubt his own sexual orientation, but only because the thought of a man of his age with some good looks still to spare obsessing over flowers wasn't exactly straight. He had watched all of those HGTV shows. Yeah. Ninety-nine percent of those men were gay. No doubt about it. But he wasn't gay, and he still loved flowers. Although, this was always the train of thought he had as he entered his twenties, but now it was sort of just a fading memory even if he still wanted to do a little more with his life.

But now, what caught his attention was the fact that she said her mom told her a lot about him. Who was her mother? He honestly couldn't think of many people, especially since he didn't really talk to many people when he was going to school here, but it could happen. So, as he thought about it, a confused and surprised look crossed his face before unintentionally scratching his head, just showing more of his confusion. "Who is your mother? He asked curiously, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Mental imagine of Brendan just laying there and watching HGTV all day. I don't know why that makes Ebony laugh. But aside from that, when the day was done, we'll have to make sure that Brailynn drags the flower-loving man out of the conservatory and to a computer, maybe - get that boy on eHarmony or something. There had to be tons of women that loved flowers - perhaps not to the same degree but, one of these days... One of these days...

The young woman didn't stay staring up at Brendan for too long, not wanting to forget about her bouquet in the making. She turned back around and bent to the ground, shuffling around for a few moments and digging out a bucket, tipping it over to make sure there were no contents inside before she filled it up and stuck her daisies in there. Brailynn straightened back up, unable to help but put on a smirk of amusement at the look of clear confusion on his face. If he didn't remember, then she couldn't have been that bad for forgetting either. Or maybe it was an entirely different person after all. That would've been awkward. "Irene...?" She offered simply, frowning a moment afterwords. It was strange calling her anything other than "Mom", but she quickly shrugged it off and gently snatched the running hose out of the landscaper's hands, starting to put water into her old bucket.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 pm

When the girl said her mother's name, the realization hit Brendan like a ton of bricks. Of course! How could he not notice how Brailynn had looked familiar to him? Wow. He just needed to go hide in a corner somewhere and possibly die in a hole. He had actually been thinking of her mother quite a lot recently for not much reason at all other than her craftsmanship here in the conservatory. After erasing the dumbfounded look on his face, he blinked the surprise out of his eyes and gave her a smile. "Of course! Irene! How did I not see that before? How is she? I assume she is doing well?" He suddenly rushed Brailynn with questions, not really thinking about how strange it must have been for her. But he just wanted to know how Irene was doing. It had been so long since he had seen her last... He wanted to know about her since the last time they saw each other.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 am

Brailynn couldn't help but let out another big smile, holding back a laugh at the complete look of bewilderment on his face. She paused, pulling the hose out of her bucket and handing it back to him, gently placing the flowers inside. And - while he was a bit preoccupied, she took it upon herself to take her things and the scissors, walking past him to a couple of nearby carnations; starting her picking again. A few here, a few there~ It was all good, right? "Yeah. She's good -" Lynn answered. She wasn't exactly sure of what to say, though - unsure of what he'd exactly want to know. "I think she is. She's always so busy, though. Workaholic." The young joked lightly. Or, well. That varied. There'd be times where she'd take calls from home and spend most of the time with the family, but others she'd be gone for weeks on end, traveling around to who-knows-where. It was kinda disappointing sometimes - and probably why she was more of a daddy's girl. "You'll never guess the family business~." She said sarcastically again, holding up her little bouquet in the making and shaking it teasingly. It wasn't a quaint shop so much as a big chain, though.

Still, her hazel eyes couldn't stop but glancing up at Brendan in wonder. Lynn had so many things she wanted to ask him. What had the school been like when he was her age? Or her parents? Was it true there was a host club? Was he a part of it? Was the food here always so terrible? What was his favorite flower? And - of course, his power. Also, could she put a hammock or something in here? Well, maybe not that, but would it be alright with him is she dropped by after-school for kicks?
Or why was he still here? ;A; Does he really not know legitly or is Skia keeping on beating around the bush? xD /shot if he hates this place so much ;-; crycry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness Empty

Back to top Go down

Conservatoriationisticismness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Conservatory-
Jump to: