Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sensation Overload [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8010

Sensation Overload [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:59 pm

Oh, this will be fun.

The initiate strut down the hall, flicking a strand of her dark hair over her shoulder. Her mouth was formed into a sly smile and her blue eyes flitted across the passing faces. Though she had only just arrived about an hour ago, the girl could tell she would enjoy attending this school.

Initially, the idea of a private school revolted Leona. Especially one in America. The Canadian despised America, especially the politics. Her parents sent her away nonetheless, not bothering to tell their daughter that her new school was filled with gifted children like her. So she arrived at the office, began filling out the appropriate papers, and was only slightly surprised to notice an 'Abilities' section on the forms. Apparently her little secret was leaked, and now she was being thrown into a school of freak because of it.

Her parents never believed her when she told them she could make people feel things. It was just a child's imagination to the pair. Any time she managed to show them her skills, they dismissed it as coincidence or staged. Now, after 10 years, they finally believe her.

Thankfully, after spending some time wandering the halls and studying her future classmates, she came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be nearly as uninteresting as she assumed. It was especially funny watching various boys run to the washroom in a panic after she winked at them. Giving people the sensation of pleasure was her favourite prank to pull, and the dark haired girl would never get over the reactions. Turning her head and laughing to herself as another victim ran off to the restroom with his bag over his crotch, she didn't notice she was walking straight towards someone on the ground struggling to pick up their papers. Leona tripped over them, falling onto her knees and slightly scrapping them. Hissing, she turned to the stranger. "The fuck you doing on the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Louis enjoyed the day happy he was able to check out some books from the library he had been waitinf for. Some idiot decided to lose track of time and ran past him in a rush, nocking notes out of his hand. The tall blonde bent down picking up his papers when someone tripped over his back. Scrambling to pick them up he stood up, pushing a strand of long blonde hair out of his face. "I'm sorry, some idiot was late to class..." The timid student's voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Sophia was shoving multiple things into her locker at the time. She didn't have a need for two of the text books she had with her. She needed her sketchbook, and another text book. Her next class was completely boring, so she usually just ignored it and drew in the class. She slammed her locker door clsed once she had everything, and thats when she heard the commotion a bit ways down the hallway.

A bit curious as to what was going on, the spring girl walked down the hall her books hugged close to her chest. Oh it was the typical why are you in my way thing.. At least it seemed like that to her. "Are you two alright?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:12 am

Leona scoffed, her blue eyes burning holes into Louis. As she began to imagine the blond boy hurling violently on the ground, another voice cut off her concentration. Turning her gaze upward, her view of the girl's face was obscured by... well... Pushing herself onto her feet, the dark-haired girl dusted off her uniform's skirt and rested a hand on her hip. Her foot slammed down next to the boy's face, and she bent down close enough to whisper in his ear. "You're lucky she showed up when she did. Next time you better watch out." Rising back to her original height, she looked over at the newcomer.

A small smirk tugged at the corner of the initiate's mouth. "Could be worse," she mused. "Huge honkers. They real?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Louis was surprised when Sophia showed up and the girl slammed her foot really close to his face. Nice meeting you too. He gave a sigh, scrambled for his binder and stood up. He was noticably taller than the two girls, but why would it matter. Just their attitudes could defeat him.

That was the second damn time Maria had to stay after class to ask a question. Apparently, the teacher was doing something wrong. But who cared because she had an A in that class anyway. She closed the door softly behind her and walked down the hall. Lets see...What losers should I pick on today? She looked down the hall, recognizing Louis. She walked up to the blonde standing at the same height. "Geez Louis, took a fall over this shrimp?" She teased towards the blonde then to the new girl. She said it half heartedly, not wanting to get on his sister's bad side if she heard about it. "Not very welcoming to a newbie."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Sophia ignored Maria, only because she didn't like this Maria girl's tone. When Leona asked about her chest, she didn't even get flustered or anything. She was used to people asking about her chest. Though it was mostly guys that asked her that question. Occasionally a girl would like today. "Yes they are real." She said simply. "Anyway are you both okay?" She asked again, because neither of them answered her question the first time.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 3:16 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. I doubt this idiot is," Leona stated, jabbing a thumb in Louis' direction. The dark-haired girl approached Sohpia's side, resting an arm on her shoulder. Apparently the boy's name was Louis, according to this new girl. Something about her attitude irked the new student. Maybe she reminded her of herself in a way. Arrogant. The girl shrugged it off.

"So, what are ya names?" she asked, her tone somewhat uninterested. It was only common courtesy to ask a strangers name, a fact that her parents drilled into her head at a young age.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:53 pm

"I'm fine." Louis replied to Sophia, looking at the floor. The shy student was quite in a pickle, being surrounded by three bitchy girls. And three bitchy girls meant only one thing; a full out, god damn, war. He was truly scared of what could happen and wished he wouldn't have stumbled over the girl. He took a breath. "I'm not an idiot." He looked up from the ground and stared her right in the eye. He wouldn't let this person get the best of him.

"I'm Maria and this you already know is Louis." She stood next to the tall boy about equal in height, her arms crossed. Maria raised a brow at the new kid. She was surprised Louis actually spoke up and gave a smile. "You got some guts being a new kid and all." She teased with a smile, tossing a strand of hair behind her shoulder that was being annoying. "Big mouth too." Maria stated bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:53 pm

A bitchy girl Sophia was not. She was not bitchy, only to people who are asses. Sophia just stood there and let Leona sling an arm around her. "I'm Sophia." She said simple, glancing up at Maria. She had just met the taller girl, and she already didn't like her. Leona was alright she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:34 pm

"No need to take it to heart, Louis, I'm just teasing." The girl waved her hand around as if she was waving off his comment. Or even him. Who knew?

Leona couldn't help but smirk at Maria's comment. Oh, she would regret saying that. "Nice ta meet ya. Name's Leona," she said cheerfully, giving each of them a cheeky smile. Her blue eyes rested on Maria's form. "It's called confidence. Hey Louis, Sophia, you might want to watch out. I have a feeling that Maria here's going to start feeling a little queasy," the dark-haired initiate spoke, staring down the aggressive girl. Nausea was one of her specialties. She had met a few assholes in her time, all of them ending up in the bathroom throwing up a storm.

Leona sent a small surge of nausea towards Maria, not enough to make her vomit, but enough to cause her hours of discomfort. She nudged Sophia, nodding her head towards the brunette with a smile. "So, what can you do?" By do, she meant her gifts of course.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Louis about had it with her. Just teasing? Was that really the case? He gave a sigh, knowing he would never be able to stand up for himself against girls like her.

Maria watched the girl. She knew what that malicious smile meant, cause she did the same thing. At the comment about her feeling queasy, Maria assumed it was a hint for her power. Soon enough, Maria started to feel a bit nauseous and that really pissed her off. "Why you little brat!" She stuttered, afraid of puking. Requip, mace. She winced at the churning pain in her head. With a flash of light a flanged mace was in her hand. Some stupid power like hers isn't gonna get the best of me! Maria honestly didn't want to start a fight cause of what happened last time she messed with new kids, but she would put this girl in her place with a bit of fear.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Sophia gave off a sigh. Why did it seem that fights always happened around her? This is why she focused on her art. She lifted her left hand, and removed the glove from it with her right hand. "Obviously her gift is carelessly swinging giant weapons around the school." Sophia remarked. "My gift is disintegration, and if anyone tests me you are in for a bad time." She said simply, her tone unwavering. "Now I suggest you put both of your gifts away, before I'm forced to use mine." Sophia said. There wasn't any need for this.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:37 pm

"Ooo, a mace. How scary," The new student remarked sarcastically. She was about to step up her game when Ms. Big Tits held up her hand, whipping off her glove and threatening the pair.

Leona held her hands up defensively. This Sophia girl was more than she looked like. She had to admit, it was quite invigorating, know with one touch, poof! "Hey, I could have made her throw up, but I didn't right?" she chuckled, removing her arm from the girl's shoulder. Turning to Maria, she shrugged nonchalantly. "Sorry to break it to ya, but I can't take away sensations just yet. You're gonna be stuck like that for a while. Don't eat, otherwise you'll actually throw up." She was somewhat grateful that she was a new student, otherwise she might be forced to apologize and Maria wouldn't be stuck feeling like puking up her guts.

"So, Sophia. Whatcha up to tonight? Mind showing me around?" she asked, completely ignoring the situation. It was a bit of a disappointment after all. Another time.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:13 pm

Maria sighed and her mace vanished. She stood up a bit taller, still feeling like shit. "Whatever." I would take you on if we wern't in the hallway. She scowled. Should've know Sophia had some high and mighty power.

Louis watched the girls from the sidelines, almost panicking. Would they actually fight? He wouldn't be able to stop them if they did. The tall blonde gave a sigh of relief as they seemed to relax and Maria put away her weapon. "Hey uh...I think we got off on the wrong foot." He spoke up, glancing at Maria who looked like total shit. "I'm sorry, for any trouble I caused," He continues though knew it wasn't his fault when she stumbled over him. "If you want any help finding your way around the school, just give me a holler, ok?" He said kindly. Sometimes, being a submissive was the best way to get someone like Leona to listen to you.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:29 pm

Sophia breathed a sigh of relief once everything was put away, and there was no longer the threat of fighting one another. She never liked making threats, she never liked acting on threats. She was generally a passive person. "I suppose I could show you around. We are going to have to drop by the art studio at one point though. I need to grab some art supplies." She said after wondering on what she had to do this evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensation Overload [OPEN]   Sensation Overload [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensation Overload [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1