Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10653

Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Empty
PostSubject: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:32 pm

E C H O' S
c  h  a  r  a  c  t  e  r  p  a  g  e  s

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Trzn2FO
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) RDMpSznwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords
wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) ZQGmiZ3
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) VjLMveSwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

c h a r a c t e r · s t a t u s

A D E L I N E · A L I V E
N I C O L A · A L I V E
H I E T A · D E A D
T A B I T H A · A L I V E
L I N H · A L I V E
W A R R E N · A L I V E
R I L E Y · A L I V E
G R A H A M · A L I V E
Q U Y E N · A L I V E
C A L L U M · A L I V E

d o' s · d o n' t s

+ PMs
+ Skype
+ Open/Closed Topics
+ Questions

- Posting in This Topic

note: I wasn't very satisfied with my old character page. This one features a brand new template with an even longer wall of text for each and every character. AF characters will have a more limited page in comparison to student characters while characters who have been binned will have their post removed; the exception to binned is if they've died, to which their post is kept here. Graduated characters will keep the information, but their image will be removed from this post.
The information present will differ from the actual character applications; some of the stuff here will be much more stylized and some of it will be very straightforward - this technically only applies to backstories outside of the summaries. This is on purpose, so utilize the summaries because backstories are going to be slightly vague and almost in RP format.
Fair warning, I'm not lying when I said these posts will be long. You have been warned.

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:18 am

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 9cza5vo
「 a d e l i n e 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) MiSYT3Jwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

winter · P R E F E C T

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) JjFko0K registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · A D E L I N E   M A E   T E M P O  "L A M I A"
woweelookattheseninjawordsage : 17
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : May 28
woweelookattheseninjawordsgender : Female
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 5'2" | 157 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : 93 lbs | 42 kg
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : French | Korean
woweelookattheseninjawordsoccupation : Academy Student | Cafe Waitress
woweelookattheseninjawordspet : None
woweelookattheseninjawordsdorm room : 102
woweelookattheseninjawordsfamilial relationships : Kearn S. Tempo | INACTIVE

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · T I M E   T H E F T
In simple terms, the ability to steal time from other beings to either extend one's lifespan, prevent oneself from aging, reverse wounds, or cure illnesses. While the ability itself is called Time Theft, implying that the user is only able to take time, they are also able to give away their own time to others as a means of healing/strengthening them; this is, of course, at the expense of the user's well-being. Likewise, draining another person's time would weaken their opponent and leeching all of their time results in death. It is possible to buff or debuff multiple people at once and the time exchange can be temporary or permanent depending on the user's wishes. However, any benefits or disadvantages fully change as a result of the amount of time left in the user's "storage". The storage often manifests itself as a clock embedded on the user's skin or displays itself on the eye's surface. They may be able to sense how much time others have left in them, though they will not have an exact date for when anyone but themselves and other time thieves on when they will die.

As a side-note, the user can also share time with any given target if they find their own time has fully depleted and they desire to continue living; this can only be done at the consent of their target and due to the time being balanced between two people, it drains at twice the speed. Those sharing time will die within the same moment and any physical pain induced on one person will be deducted by the other person at the other end (it will come as a minor annoyance rather than the full damage); donating time to more targets when they are sharing can put both lives in jeopardy if the time thief is not careful. In the case that the user still desires to give time away while they are sharing or no longer desire to share time, they can create a separate storage that can be used as alternative for them to depend on.

Because the user's time affects when they die, the amount they have can also affect their own physical state. Those who abuse the gift may grant themselves immortality or eternal youth while making themselves very athletic. They can use their own time to "heal" wounds, though it is actually simply speeding up the process and thus, eliminates time from their storage. However, not having enough time will cause their health to degrade gradually to the point where they lose everything that can make them "human" before they die a slow and suffocating death; while the decay varies from person to person, it is very common for them to lose the five common senses, hunger/thirst, emotions, and memories. These are recoverable though the effects will continue to last, albeit on a much smaller scale, thus the damage is permanent.

For Adeline's rendition of the power, her gift can be used at both long range and close range. At close range, physical touch is enough and much more effective, taking the form of a faint glow or levitating globules (blue when stealing, yellow when healing). The globules themselves can be thrown and with enough force, they can be more efficient compared to physical touch. Often times, long range use of the gift is much more discreet and seemingly invisible with only the target(s) recognizing a change along with her. When used on multiple targets or when she plans to deplete her time to zero, ethereal/intangible/flightless wings (they are blue in color with a gradient of purple tips) form and linger at her back, glowing more vibrantly the more she uses her gift; it is almost guaranteed every single time this happens that she faints for a few days or dies, especially if she's buffing target(s) nonstop for more than an hour. The wings themselves are simply a visual aesthetic and don't actually do anything besides signify that she's probably going to die, let alone provide flight. While she possesses a digital clock on her right shoulder, her eyes are a rather rough indicator of her time storage left: blue, as her natural eye color, shows itself only when her storage is low while yellow/gold is when the storage is rather high. Although it is not the best decision, Adeline is able to force a faster drain of time to give herself more energy and strength in the case that her current state/condition is too weak for the encoubter. There is no "full" storage. Her poor health is not a direct result of her gift; it simply helps weaken her already fragile state.

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · D A O   S W O R D
A custom and specialized single-edged sword that seems to be to slash and chop with sheer precision created by one of her uncles. Lined with synthetic diamond chips at the edges to enhance the blade's ability to cut, the actual sword is made of black obsidian and thinly coated with nano-fibers, making it much sharper than other stones but prone to breaking due to its brittle nature. As a result, the weapon is approximately 5 lbs to 7 lbs and is about half of her body length. While Adeline personally doesn't enjoy fighting and would much rather support her allies in the case that she needed to go through combat, she wields the sword for self-defense and is rather proficient in using it due to being a practitioner of martial arts for a number of years before attending the academy. It is capable of cutting through a number of materials but is unable to cut through anything harder than titanium or diamonds (respectively 9 and 10 on the Mohs scale); however, with her strength, she cannot do much above 6 or 7 without buffing herself with her gift. She wields it with her right hand.

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · C H A K R A M
A steel circular ring around 20 cm in diameter with sharp outer edges lined with even more synthetic diamond chips and coated with nano-fibers to enhance the cutting potential; the weapon is provided by the academy and fine-tuned to return back to the thrower like a boomerang. While it is rather strange to wield both a sword and a chakram, Adeline is able to efficiently catch the chakram with her nondominant hand, left, and as a result, uses it as a long-range and more supportive weapon. Upon impact with another weapon, it may either cut right through it (depending on the material it is constructed of), bounce off and return to Adeline, or simply fall to the ground in the case that the material the other weapon is made of is stronger. Despite how weak she is, the chakram is able to fly up to 50 ft in length, though it cannot reach an elevation much higher than 10 ft without an abundance of strength being used during the throw. In the case that it is necessary, she is able to use it as a close-ranged weapon if her sword is knocked away from her. Considering her sense of balance, she's actually rather adept at fighting with two weapons and scarcely misses catching her chakram. Her brother suggested the use of a chakram as a weapon due to how she used to throw frisbees a lot when playing with puppies and that she was pretty efficient in using them.

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) JjFko0K extended info
lookattheseninjawords「 personal · information
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Marseille, France
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : Dennis Beach, Massachusetts
woweelookattheseninjawordssexuality : Heterosexual
woweelookattheseninjawordsnicknames : Lamia
woweelookattheseninjawordshandedness : Right
woweelookattheseninjawordsreligion : None
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : Family > Friends > Acquaintances > Everyone else >>>>>>> Herself
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite place : Studios
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite food : Blueberry-Lavender Ice Cream
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite drink : Yuanyang
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite animal : Black Capped Chickadee

lookattheseninjawords「 item · H E I R L O O M    N E C K L A C E
An ancient 18k gold necklace with a pendant eeriely shaped like a gear in a clock with a ruby center and three small diamonds embedded on one of the curves, it has been passed down from generation to generation in the Tempo family to the firstborn female; according to what has been heard, the founder of the family name had hand-crafted this as he was unable to get a ring to propose to his wife, who was the first time manipulator in the lineage. The necklace itself is rather important to her family and Adeline received it from her mother, who had obtained it from her grandmother, etc. She always seems to be wearing it and often reaches up to it whenever she's feeling nervous or under pressure. The necklace itself supposedly acts as an amplify to all effects for anyone who has chrono-based powers, having been charmed by someone in the past. Adeline made a matching pair for Magic, though the craftsmanship isn't as well-done as the one she's wearing.

lookattheseninjawords「 item · T E L E S C O P E
A rather expensive telescope gifted to her by Kearn for their thirteenth birthday, the one they celebrated together before coming to the academy more than half a year later. Adeline tends to carry it with her almost everywhere, keeping it in her bag, though she rarely uses it and has it on her for sentimental value. Hanging from the telescope is a charm tied onto it with a star, sun, and moon, each labeled with a name: Kearn (moon), Adeline (star), and Callum (sun). It comes with an Altazimuth mount that is left in her room back in Massachusetts, utilizing visible light; the aperture is around 6" and the overall size can be minimized into something as small as a 19 mm cube (the size of a dice), stored safely in a pouch.

lookattheseninjawords「 physical · information
woweelookattheseninjawordshair color : Black
woweelookattheseninjawordseye color : Blue, Violet in the right light | Golden Yellow
woweelookattheseninjawordsskin tone : Light
woweelookattheseninjawordsbody type : Ectomorph
woweelookattheseninjawordscomplexion : Pale
woweelookattheseninjawordshairstyle : Side Ponytail | Twin Braids | Not stylized
woweelookattheseninjawordsdistinguishing marks : Digital clock embedded on right shoulder
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : Very poor with a really weak immune system | Chronic Insomniac | Anemia
woweelookattheseninjawordsallergies : Dogs (mediocre)
woweelookattheseninjawordsmedication : Carries a lot of different pills and prescribed-drug medication from being ill all the time
woweelookattheseninjawordsvision : 20/20
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice : Paperthin, soft, slightly high-pitched, rather dainty
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory : Abnormally sharp; remembers most events with vivid details, especially bad ones
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination : Rather clumsy with a poor sense of balance due to being so weak
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture : Usually with hunched shoulders that make her seem smaller; eyes are often looking away in fear of staring
woweelookattheseninjawordsfashion preference : Very modest and tends to have many hoodies/jackets; doesn't buy her own clothes and usually has someone else suggest for her

lookattheseninjawords「 academics · 2 N D    Y E A R
woweelookattheseninjawordsstart of enrollment : January 23, 2034
woweelookattheseninjawordshouse : Winter
woweelookattheseninjawordsliked/strong classes : English and Science
woweelookattheseninjawordsdisliked/weak classes : Math and Gift Mastery
woweelookattheseninjawordselectives : Music and Art
woweelookattheseninjawordsextracurricular : Student Body (Prefect) and Astronomy

theseninjawordsp e r s o n a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) JjFko0K behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「  selfless · empathetic · dependent · unmaterialistic · jealous · reserved · impressionable · clumsy 」
Adeline is a natural wallflower, barely remembered or even noticed by the students around her, despite her prefect status. Although she's rather softspoken and quiet, she is someone whose seemingly cheerful and friendly, though rarely makes an effort to start a conversation due to her weak presence. Selfless to a fault, she's always very willing to help others around her in anyway possible to the point where she'll let things slide as long as she sees that the other person is enjoying it and put aside her own problems in fear of burdening others, letting them pile up inside her without receiving assistance; this makes her a lenient prefect. A compassionate friend and careful listener, she is very caring - maybe too caring - and understanding towards others and often puts her own well-being aside for their sake.

Almost always seen with a smile on her face as a facade to hide her own problems due to her preference of never letting anyone knowing how she feels, her altruistic nature makes her a complete pushover. Her strong dislike of fighting - whether verbally or physically - makes her keep her opinions and thoughts to herself in hopes that it would minimize anymore conflict. This makes her easily manipulated, as Adeline doesn't trust her own decisions and unwilling to suggest her own when prompted to; as a result, she may end up doing all the work in a project but lets someone else take all the credit. She relishes the trust that others put in her and the fact that they value her for something, but rarely trusts herself with anything, having a natural tendency to lean on someone else to make the decisions for her.

Intuitive and sensitive to the needs of others, she's able to give space when it's required, but finds it difficult to leave people alone, a strange sense of justice stringing her along. Quick to do what she believes is right, Adeline trusts people a little too easily; her lack of self-confidence can make her slow to decide what would be the correct course of action and her indecisiveness drags her down even further. When the goal is right and will help someone, even in the littlest ways possible, she'll put all of her effort into it to the point that she may overwork herself as a result. With a strong sense of loyalty to her friends who she subconsciously treasures over others, she puts everyone over herself and tends to view acquaintances as friends; however, she doesn't want others to try and help her, let alone care about her well-being, unmaterialistic as a result. She goes to great lengths to protect her friends and is secretly afraid of letting the people close to her fall out of her reach, making her reluctant to change.

Rather self-conscious and insecure about her differences compared to others, she fears hurting someone by accident and brings a sense of self-hatred along with it. As a fatalist who knows the exact date of her death, Adeline accepts her fate and keeps it to herself. Her selflessness doesn't only make her easy to manipulate though. Because she doesn't want people to worry or take their focus away from their goals, she hides all of her suffering and burden to bear them herself. This completely works against her as she hides things pertaining to her past and the future to come, even going as far as keeping her brother and friends from knowing the loss of her senses until it's too late. While it seems to annoy others who feel like they are unable to help her, Adeline views that it's not appropriate to have the concern of others on something that she has already decided on her own and will not - cannot - change. She will often lie that she's alright and keep smiling, even when she isn't.

Despite this, her fragile disposition makes her easily envious of those who are powerful or far more outspoken and friendly than she is. A little too prone to getting jealous, Adeline keeps herself on the sidelines; this is a direct result of all the praise and compliments going to her twin and constantly being compared to Kearn - any of her efforts are always added with "just like Kearn" or something along those lines - especially after a minor mishap during winter that resulted in her sickly and weak body. As a result, this blows down her self-confidence and makes her believe more than ever that she will never be a stand-out or noticed by people as anything more than a stepping stone for them to reach their goal, which she is rather okay with, preferring to be with the crowd.

These palpable qualities obscure much of her rather affectionate nature; she quite likes physical gestures but the only thing holding her back is that she could easily hurt someone, hence why it only seems to show with her brother. A little too skittish and too quick to apologize for things that may be out of her control (or say sorry when it isn't necessary), she is clumsy and easily falls or slips, even when there doesn't seem to be anything besides the floor, making her an utter klutz. She tends to spoil her friends a little too much and enigmatic, she doesn't mind being ostracized by others and becomes easily attached to those who accept her hand in friendship, making her clingy. As friendly as she seems to be, she is very unwilling to tell anyone much about herself, trying to keep the spotlight away from her as much as possible. She loves doing things to make others happy - her stuttering makes her a little awkward in terms of talking and reaching out to other students, however.

More than anything, Adeline's self-loathing leads her to believe rather negative things about herself, often believing that she's an idiot or that she should just die or thinking she's selfish. She hates the idea of being selfish and may take things a little too personally, but hides it all behind a smile. Although she views herself so pessimistically, Adeline is too willing to see the good in others, which she believes overwhelms their negative features to the point where she may outright ignore it. Though hard to change, her loyalty remains unyielding and is always trying to help others and create peace, despite being physically weak and docile. Her ultimate dream is to ensure that those around her are always smiling and living life to the fullest - even if it means that she must be taken out of the picture.

She has difficulty speaking her mind and refusing anyone for fear of rebuttal and causing unnecessary conflicts, and her general mannerisms often give the impression of her as being quite mousey. Despite being a relatively intelligent young girl, she succumbs easily to panic when put on the spot. This often renders her unable to articulate herself well or make use of the knowledge that she otherwise possesses. Adeline views herself as inadequate or useless in many respects and constantly apologizes for it. But whether unconsciously or not, she still yearns to win the approval of the people around her.

It's easy to read her if someone notices the clues hidden within her despairing eyes that stare off into the distance, as though she wanted to die, but she does her best to mask it so nobody would worry, focusing solely on the lives of others.

lookattheseninjawords「 items · likes × dislikes 」
woweelookattheseninjawords❤ She would never say it - since it makes her feel like a little kid -, but anything sweet is something that she enjoys eating... a lot. It's almost a miracle she hasn't had any cavities before. Someone has teased her that her sweet personality comes from eating too many sweet things.
woweelookattheseninjawords❤ Considering the one place where most of her memories derives from has flowers, it's not a surprise that she really loves them; she also rather loves gardening, something she picked up from her mother. Her favorite kinds are lilies of the valley, myotoses, and moonflowers.
woweelookattheseninjawords❤ Back in France, her grandfather owned a pet store that she adored visiting for their puppies. Too bad she's allergic to them and can't get very close. Birds are high up there on the list as well.
woweelookattheseninjawords+ Stuffed Animals are something she rather likes for how plush and soft they are. It's a bonus if it's cute, but she'd prefer to not receiving them. She has too many, though she'd never be able to say 'no'.
woweelookattheseninjawords+ Though she doesn't style her hair much more past ponytails or braids, hair accessories are something that she wouldn't mind getting. Mostly because her mother loved to find a different way to incorporate them every single time she asked as a child.
woweelookattheseninjawords+ Anything that uses the night sky or stars would be very nice. She has a collection of celestial maps and her own telescope and her fascination with the night stems from the nursery rhyme, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", to which she still hums or sings every now and then when she thinks nobody is listening.
woweelookattheseninjawords- The opposite of sweet is bitter. At least she's okay with bittersweet.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Weapons promote violence and conflict, something she truly wants to avoid. However, as a practitioner of martial arts and living at a gifted school, she knows they're necessary for self-defense.
woweelookattheseninjawords- For someone so fond of the dark, it might be a little silly that she still believes in ghosts. Granted, they live in an academy where literally anything is possible.
woweelookattheseninjawords× The color red reminds her of blood, something that she's been responsible for spilling in the past. It's almost impossible, but she tries to avoid anything that is red.
woweelookattheseninjawords× She doesn't know why, but seafood isn't something that she particularly enjoys... perhaps due to her fascination with the sea. There is something very wrong with eating something so beautiful.
woweelookattheseninjawords× Even though she prefers items over another, she doesn't want anyone to get her anything. Hell, them spending money on expensive items is a little too much and she'd feel very guilty that they got something so fancy for her. Most of her items are rather modest.

lookattheseninjawords「 proficiency · S K I L L S
woweelookattheseninjawords- Most people who are considered weak and fragile avoid martial arts, as many forms require power and strength or even size. However, she practices Xing Yi Quan, a style that uses explosive power to overwhelm the opponent as quickly as possible and emphasizes vital points and linear movement to issue the same amount of power by a skilled practitioner. It has powerful synergy with her gift, especially since it's a short-ranged style. She has practiced from fourth grade and beyond.
woweelookattheseninjawords- For someone whose coordination is awful as hell and only practiced because of martial arts, Adeline is a rather skilled dancer with her high sense of rhythm. It was something that she enjoyed practicing with Kearn since kindergarten, though she's fallen off since then.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Music is something she has a proficiency in and singing is included. Her voice is naturally soft and has a delicate quality to it, helping to emphasize a more angelic texture when she sings. Too bad she isn't one to sing in front of other people.
woweelookattheseninjawords- If there was one thing that she definitely had to be skilled at, it would be playing piano. Though her fingers are small, her constant practice and devotion has led her to become a skilled player. She works best with slow, emotional pieces and her favorite to play is Liszt's Liebestraum.

lookattheseninjawords「 proficiency · H O B B I E S
woweelookattheseninjawords- Painting was something that she became attached to doing, using it as an outlet for all of her bottled up emotions. Most of her paintings tend to be scenes she uncovered in her dreams or portray idealistic/symbolic situations.
woweelookattheseninjawords- "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, how I wonder what you are?" The song drove her interest into star-gazing at an early point in her childhood and she likes to consider them points of guidance, hopes, and dreams. It makes night-time all the more pleasant where she personally prefers night over day... as long as she can see the stars.
woweelookattheseninjawords- It's completely natural for a Winter student of all students to enjoy reading. Most of the books she read are often either nonfiction or fantasy/adventure... an occasional satire is always fine as well.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Birds are cute and deserved to be bird-watched. Enough said.
woweelookattheseninjawords- She looks too far into the positive side of other people and is far too willing to please and make them happy, even at her own expense. She'll go out of her way to assist a stranger and she enjoys it. If they're happy and smiling, she'll be happy.

lookattheseninjawords「 self · F E A R S
woweelookattheseninjawords- She's a huge introvert, but she hates being alone. It's almost required for someone else to be around for her to feel at ease. That doesn't mean she enjoys crowds; too many people can be overwhelming. Tight spaces aren't much help either and it makes her feel trapped.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Failing to meet others' expectations or failing in general. If history says anything, failing means killing or severely hurting someone else and the guilt would probably eat her alive.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Adeline does not enjoy being the center of attention, let alone talking about herself. It gives her a false sense of being special or wanted when she knows that she isn't. Her stage-fright prevents her from being a good public speaker or performer, which completely negates her powerful performances in music.

lookattheseninjawords「 self · Q U I R K S
woweelookattheseninjawords- She smiles too much. A number of the smiles are forced to assure people that she is alright and that there isn't anything wrong. It works most of the time, except for a certain Winter being able to hear her voice and tell that she's lying... every single time.
woweelookattheseninjawords- A little nervous habit, Adeline tends to tuck her hair behind her ear to try and distract herself. Of course, there's always the matter of moving said hair that is obscuring her vision too.
woweelookattheseninjawords- A lot of nervous habits. Her lips usually thin themselves when she's unsure about what to say or feels under pressure or anxious.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Holding her front bangs with one hand is something that she caught onto from her twin. It's often when she's in deep thought and holding it gives her some kind of security. Mostly nostalgia, though.
woweelookattheseninjawords- If there's one thing that you can hear her saying a lot, it's constant apologies. Too quick to take the blame and blame everything on herself, it won't surprise her if people use her as a scapegoat. That's okay, because it's technically her fault in the end.

theseninjawordsb i o g r a p h y
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) JjFko0K background info
❝ You cannot protect yourself from sadness…lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…without protecting yourself from happiness.
lookattheseninjawords「 summary 」

to be rewritten

theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) JjFko0K extra info
lookattheseninjawords「 trivia 」
woweelookattheseninjawords-

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:10 pm

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) U1GVArd
「 n i c o l a 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 9nM4fLOwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

summer · S T U D E N T

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 53BT6NJ registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · N I C O L A  M A R I E  K R E S N I K
woweelookattheseninjawordsage : 15
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : February 21
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 5'3" | 160 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : 105 lb | 47.6 kg
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : Russian
woweelookattheseninjawordsoccupation : Academy Student | Demon Slayer
woweelookattheseninjawordspet : Lulu (cat)
woweelookattheseninjawordsdorm room : 303
woweelookattheseninjawordsfamilial relationships : Hieta A. Kresnik

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · D E M O N I C  C H A N N E L I N G
The easiest way to say this is the ability to summon, tame, contract, and kill demons by channeling their powers. Nicola is used as a demonic catalyst to obtain power by slaying demons and lending her demonic power in exchange. She can also be considered part-demon, as a result, as she can utilize their power in herself, but it is only a partial manifestation. Her sword generally is stored in her right arm, only forming when she pulls it out in an almost gorey-like manner, like someone pulling out a sword that had been stabbed right into their chest. Killing a demon and absorbing it into the sword makes it even more powerful and gain an even bloodier-red color. Likewise, it strengthens her own ability to command demons and keep them under her control. While she isn't aware of it, this has a negative effect on her and makes her seem more aggressive and impulsive than she would normally be.

Much of her gift relies on a storage. Everything requires to use up some demonic energy; summoning them from their pits in hell, forcibly making them obey her and keep them brainwashed (in a sense), etc. While each bit costs some of the energy, killing them takes the most. To be able to wield the sword, she must release demonic energy while obtaining at the same time; of course, this means that she may lose more than she may gain. Consequently, she tends to rank the demons by "level", or in other words, how much energy she will obtain by killing them. Most of the time, she would focus on the weaker ones to get quick access to energy before reaching for the more powerful ones until she deems that she has gotten enough. Once the demon is defeated, she can either choose to absorb all of their energy and add them to her power or "spare" them by condemning them to a fate that might be worse than death - adding them to her army with a contract. Whenever she has too much excess energy, a demon can release itself from her control and she would have to put it down without any chance of recycling it.

Despite the fact that she can contract demons and such, she also has the power to turn someone into a demon and keep them under her power for eternity. This is at the expensive cost of more demonic energy that may or may not revert her age, depending on whether the target in question is close to death or alive. Nicola has only done this once, and it was for her brother. These demons are generally more powerful than the spawn that she obtains through normal means as they are eternally bound to her for life... whenever she dies. Those revived in this method come back as demonic ghosts, and unlike normal ghosts, their emotions are slowly repressed until they no longer feel anything except immense loyalty to the one that "brought" them back to life.

As a result of borrowing demonic power, Nicola herself is partially a demon. While many of these abilities are repressed, she holds onto a feather that works as an activation device. Upon slicing it, she obtains artificial wings that are much more so levitating blades; these blades can use demonic energy and release them like lasers that can melt metal like butter. Her eyes take on the color of blood red and her hair becomes black as a result; many of her capabilities are amplified to a certain extent, but she releases more demonic energy than ever and the form only lasts for a little while before it disperses and she faints from exhaustion. Sometimes, even without being in this form, she can willingly unleash demonic energy as a dark sphere of energy that she teasingly releases by shaping one hand into a gun (index finger out, thumb up, other fingers curled) and letting it loose like a bullet. The attack works well as a projectile and long-ranged move, which she generally lacks with most of her capabilities, especially regarding the fact that she wields a sword more than anything.

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · D E M O N   S W O R D
A peculiar double-edged sword colored almost completely blood red, save for the mysterious black metal used here and there, along with a few odd dark accessories attached to it. They appear to be partially handmade and partially forged by machines with the blade completely lined and fueling with demonic energy, especially at the midsections. The strange hook shapes peculiarly mimic the horned spine of a dragon, acting as indicators for how much demonic energy can be absorbed from the opposing target. Unlike most swords, seeing as the sword itself is actually a demon manifesting as a weapon, it is completely indestructible and can only be wielded by Nicola herself through the contract she made with the demon; anyone else who tries to hold onto it would endure endless torment and torture from the demon until Nicola sets them free. That being said, the sword is stored in Nicola's arm as demonic energy and manifests itself whenever she calls on it, so nobody can properly utilize it besides her in the end. Its overall weight is about 3.8 lbs with a 7.8" hilt and 51.1" blade; the blade with is 3.5" and Nicola can wield the blade with either hand.

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 53BT6NJ extended info
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Glenwood Springs, Colorado
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : Sheridan, Wyoming
woweelookattheseninjawordssexuality : Bisexual
woweelookattheseninjawordsnicknames : None
woweelookattheseninjawordshandedness : Ambidextrous
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : Brother > Herself > Friends > Acquaintances > Everyone Else > Family
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite place : Courtyard
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite food : Combination Pizza
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite drink : Lemonade
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite animal : Bengal Tiger

lookattheseninjawords「 item · M A R I N E  C A P
A cap gifted to her by her father sometime before he left for the seas again, hoping that he could quell the seedling of doubt that Nicola wasn't actually his daughter. The hat is a tad bit too large for her still, though Nicola has a strong attachment to it, almost always wearing it and rarely ever taking it off. She gets especially snappy if someone tries to touch it or snatch it without her permission. As for the hat itself, it's a standard captain's hat, being white with a black bill; a golden anchor is embedded in the front. Consider it an honor if she allows you to even get close to this cap because Nicola is rather selective about who gets to hold onto it. She acknowledges that it probably gave rise to her love-hate relationship with the sea and a strange fondness for fishing, whenever she gets the chance.

woweelookattheseninjawordshair color : White
woweelookattheseninjawordseye color : Blue
woweelookattheseninjawordsskin tone : Really light
woweelookattheseninjawordscomplexion : Pale
woweelookattheseninjawordshairstyle : Never stylized
woweelookattheseninjawordsdistinguishing marks : Heart-shaped birthmark on back of neck
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : Has asthma, generally very fit
woweelookattheseninjawordsallergies : None
woweelookattheseninjawordsmedication : Inhaler
woweelookattheseninjawordsvision : 20/30 | 20/50
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice : Tired, bored with a false sense of energy, normal-volume
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory : Tends to forget the most important things while remembering the most intricate, unnecessary details
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination : Very coordinated from defending herself and fighting
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture : Very relaxed and seemingly comfortable in her own skin; rather confident steps
woweelookattheseninjawordsfashion preference : Hats. That's all she needs. Most of the clothes have a strange juxtaposition to them.

lookattheseninjawords「 academics · 1 S T    Y E A R
woweelookattheseninjawordsstart of enrollment : January 12, 2035
woweelookattheseninjawordshouse : Summer
woweelookattheseninjawordsliked/strong classes : Science and Combative Training
woweelookattheseninjawordsdisliked/weak classes : History and English
woweelookattheseninjawordselectives : None
woweelookattheseninjawordsextracurricular : Mechanics

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 53BT6NJ behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「 gregarious · intelligent · impulsive · judgmental · realistic · straightforward · over-achiever · stubborn 」
A genius girl who has a tendency to find herself in rather strange situations that most people would do their best to avoid, she's constantly and easily relaxed to the point where she is an oddly flippant person. Starting conversations and socializing with others seems to come with ease to her, almost as though it were natural, but even more, Nicola is willing to engage in conversations that she finds interesting and debatable. Despite that, it appears to be rather difficult to keep her attention on one thing and can't find herself digging into heavy textbooks for much longer than ten minutes before becoming really bored and looking for something else to do; her preference is to experience everything for herself instead of relying on some old geezer's writing to tell her what happens. For someone who seems to get along with others rather easily, she's quick to point out whether it would be realistic to pursue a certain path and doesn't find herself close to other people.

Being unorthodox and thinking outside of the box is something that she absolutely adores, trying to make herself stand out of the crowd to the point where she would recklessly charge into things without thinking, only to be satisfied because she caught someone else off-guard. Many of her approaches jump straight to the point without dancing around and trying to make things more complicated than necessary. This is especially evident in her homework where she doesn't bother writing down the steps in a math problem and simply throws the answer around. If there's a shortcut and easier way to do something, she won't bother going the long way. Nicola acknowledges that this is completely hypocritical to her whole "experience everything" mindset, but would easily throw it out as there's not all that much time in the world - do as much as possible in the shortest span of time.

Rather tactless, Nicola won't hesitate in giving her honest opinion if someone asks her what she thinks about them, even if it winds up hurting their feelings. She almost thinks of other people as being disposable and rarely concerns herself with their emotions and the consequences that might rise forth if she gets them involved with her risky fun and games - there are a few exceptions to this, of course. Contrary to the way her actions speak for her, Nicola doesn't believe she is above consequences and will wholeheartedly accept any punishments sent her way only if she got the experience she was expecting to receive. She rarely finds herself anxious or nervous in any given situation to the point where she's almost stoic; anything that seems to make her stressful is immediately left off to the side to deal with later and she'll distract herself for the time-being so that her mind isn't too loaded, though it leads to very terrible procrastination and hours of staying up to finish it the night before its due.

She's very judgmental to the point that her entire behavior around certain people will shape depending on their initial interaction with one another. If Nicola finds that someone is easy to pick on or tease, it'll remain that way until they prove they've become immune to it and won't give her an entertaining reaction. She's quick to criticize, openly point out flaws, and while she doesn't really care if it throws another person's self-esteem down the drain or makes them think less of her, Nicola is willing to be constructive with her criticism and doesn't say things simply for her own amusement - they're exactly how she sees people and is giving her opinion of them, whether positive or negative. The fact that she finds it amusing ever so often is only bonus points, though it does give the impression of being sadistic when she actually isn't. People would find her dead trying to sugar-coat and she's rarely one to give compliments to people that she doesn't deem very worthy. To her, it is easier to argue than to accept.

Her jokes relish in sarcasm and poor attempts to be witty when she is fully aware that she isn't exactly a humorous person. Often, whatever jokes she makes are often at the expense of someone else, though rarely are they meant for poking fun and tend to actually reflect how she feels about the target. She's a serious over-achiever to the point where she'll be pathetically reckless and impulsive in order to prove that she's perfectly capable of being on her own. She doesn't really have many close friends, being more of a "friend of a friend" kind of person, and if necessary, tends to turn down the offer of friendship. Part of it is because of demonic influence while another part is because she doesn't want to be held back by her own being or other people.

For someone who's supposed to be a genius, Nicola's verbal vocabulary is rather toned down, but everything else going on her head is an over-complicated jumble of subjects that seem to be melding into one another and making it difficult for her to think, let alone remember where everything is supposed to be. She has trouble recalling where her belongings are or important dates that she has to make sure to keep her schedule free for; often, when she claims that she's free and has nothing better to do, it's a complete lie and she's most likely forgetting something. There are many times where she'll tell herself to keep a mental note on things here and there, but a few days later, she won't remember that she had reminded herself not to forget again. It's even worse when she has to have her stuff organized in folders and the like because she won't remember which folder they are and constantly forgets to buy labels/write labels; for some odd reason, she works better in messier environments, claiming the clutter and mess is easier to navigate around.

If there's anything that catches her interest and really intrigues her, she would stop at nothing to get it completed or to find out everything about it. There's no budging her or trying to sway her from the intense amount of concentration she builds up, to the point where it's impossible to persuade her to do something else and that they would have to assist her in finishing. Unfortunately, if it involves experimentation, Nicola won't hesitate in using anyone who freely asks to help as a guinea pig and casually brush it off if there might be a nearly fatal consequence before moving on. She's a science addict and she tends to enjoy dissecting the hidden meaning or formulas of things within her brain, trying to figure out how things work and dissecting everything until she knows as much as remotely possible. This stubborn nature leaks strongly into defending herself and she's rarely the kind to admit defeat, let alone think about retreating.

Unlike many people her age, Nicola is much more down-to-earth and doesn't flirt with the idea of being hopeful and expecting things to happen so easily simply because a person believes they can do it. Despite her very lazy attitude, she doesn't think people should go around spreading hopes and all of this nonsense about dreaming if they aren't putting the effort into accomplishing things. She's not the kind to hesitate in knocking some sense into others and crushing their goals when she feels that it's not reasonable to reach with that person's capabilities. One thing's for sure there: she cannot tolerate people who go around thinking they're hotshots and boast about how good they are without trying, especially people who say that they're so smart without studying. Nicola doesn't really know why it gets on her nerves.

As someone being influenced by a demon, it's no surprise that she's a bit over-the-top and hypocritical, but all she wants is to be able to grasp power within her fingers... for the sake of those she cares about most.

woweelookattheseninjawords❤ She has a fond affection for cats, considering that she owns a kitten herself named Lulu and that some of her clothing seems to have cat-related themes.
woweelookattheseninjawords❤ Nicola happens to really like hats too, noting that her head feels a little empty without at least something on it.
woweelookattheseninjawords❤ Anything sailor-esque is something she's very attached to. Despite the fact that it's associated with her father, Nicola actually does care about him a lot and it brings a bit of nostalgia.
woweelookattheseninjawords+ Anything that gets her adrenaline running is really good. Despite how lazy and bored she seems, she does like being pumped up and excited, whether it be horror films or extreme roller coasters.
woweelookattheseninjawords+ An old habit from when she was a child, Nicola used to break things a lot and then try to fix them, bringing her interest in tinkering and machinery. She may get a little overboard with it once in awhile, especially if she gets too invested.
woweelookattheseninjawords+ She enjoys spicy food, mostly because it "spices things up" a bit. Pretty tolerant to spicy food, going as far as eating a ghost pepper without needing water.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Despite her odd addiction to Pocky, Nicola dislikes most sweet food, even going as far as not liking many fruits. She just eats them because they're healthy, though.
woweelookattheseninjawords- As a cat-lover, she isn't really fond of dogs, especially considering she was bitten by a few in her childhood. She doesn't really like rabbits either after Hieta's pet bunny attacked her.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Not that it's necessarily reasonable, but being associated with demons and darkness makes her not exactly like the light. Add onto the fact that she gets sunburned very easily from being albino and it makes a bit of sense.
woweelookattheseninjawords× She has a deep hatred of puppets and dolls - it's her other mom's fault for being so obsessed with collecting them and placing them everywhere around the house.
woweelookattheseninjawords× Nicola is a realist and really really hates blind optimism; she doesn't mind some optimism, but only when it at least makes some logical sense.
woweelookattheseninjawords× Hot days are the absolute worst because it means she can't actually go outside - it's either stay inside with air conditioning or go outside wearing long-sleeved clothing and risk overheating.

woweelookattheseninjawords- Although she's slightly on the small side, Nicola practices Systema, a Russian martial art that focuses on attacking and controlling the six major joints. She likes taking advantage of pressure points a lot.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Despite being pampered and spoiled for the first half of her life, living with the modest elderly gave her the opportunity to really enjoy and learn to cook. Apparently, she's been told she's really good.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Puzzle-Solving is her thing. She often has decahedrons and overly-complicated 10x10 Rubik's Cube stuff hanging around, being more in tune with her mathematical side than her artistic side.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Living near a lake, both when she lived with her actual family and the elderly couple that adopted her after she ran away, she became very proficient with fishing.

woweelookattheseninjawords- She actually really doesn't like diving into deep texts, but if it's a psychological mystery or something, she'll definitely be reading for hours on end.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Though she doesn't do it very often, Nicola is decently interested in the possibilities of magic and tends to research occults every here and there. She's admittedly rather superstitious, being a stark contrast to her brother's love for technology. Occasionally, she doesn't mind mechanics to work with as puzzles.
woweelookattheseninjawords- A favorite pasttime of hers is killing demons to use their energy and subject them to slavery. Enough said there.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Occasionally, you might find her sitting down and binge-watching a lot of movies. Don't disturb her.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Every good student loves to procrastinate and Nicola is no different.

woweelookattheseninjawords- She hates to admit it, but she's absolutely terrified of lightning and thunder after one staff member from her mother's company was killed by getting shocked while Nicola was watching.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Nicola associates large bodies of water with her father leaving her and is afraid of falling in and drowning.
woweelookattheseninjawords- It's very irrational and stupid, but she's scared of spiders.

woweelookattheseninjawords- Readjusting her cap every so often is a habit she likes. Nicola isn't sure why she does it, though it seems to be associated with her reaffirming certain things within her own mind and the like.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Nicola is ambidextruous, but she only uses her left hand to write; everything else is done with her right hand for some reason.
woweelookattheseninjawords- She occasionally flicks strands of hair because her hair is really long and gets in the way occasionally but she actually does it because it's supposed to look cool.
woweelookattheseninjawords- If she gets nervous, she'll fidget with whatever is around her. This is usually a pencil or something which she will twirl in her hands or bite on.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Being noted as a genius, Nicola really despises not knowing things and often makes mental notes to herself to look up/research subjects that she may not be familiar with.

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 53BT6NJ background info
❝ Optimism is the madness of insisting…lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…that all is well when we are miserable.

to be rewritten
theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 53BT6NJ extra info
woweelookattheseninjawords- Her faceclaim is Hibiki/Verniy from Kantai Collection; her eight year-old form (that's no longer available at the moment) used Kafuu Chino from GochiUsa
woweelookattheseninjawords- Nicola's IQ is actually really high at 148, giving her the validated entitlement to being a genius.
woweelookattheseninjawords- She has a tendency to channel demonic energy through the use of finger guns, something that Echo really liked from seeing Reisen in Touhou.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Nicola is noted for reviving the lesbian ships are born from the Pocky game on Beata after the trend died out after Lette and Eve did it.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Her cat, Lulu, is a Siamese Point and actually very overfed.
woweelookattheseninjawords- Nicola's last name, Kresnik, is actually Echo being lazy and stealing it from some Slavic God when she was still obsessed with using mythology in her characters' names.
woweelookattheseninjawords- She is a partial-albino, which is why she has white hair and very pale skin, though not enough that her eyes are red. Her eyes do turn red when she's strictly trying to use demonic energy, though her hair turns black as well.

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:29 pm

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) W4L0KRK
「 h i e t a 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) WEbjcXUwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

spring · S T U D E N T

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Je3UHVW registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · H I E T A  A C E  K R E S N I K
woweelookattheseninjawordsage : 18
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : January 6
woweelookattheseninjawordsgender : Male
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 5'10 | 178 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : Weightless
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : Russian
woweelookattheseninjawordsoccupation : Academy Student | Ghost
woweelookattheseninjawordsdorm room : 202
woweelookattheseninjawordsfamilial relationships : Nicola M. Kresnik

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · D E M O N I C  P H Y S I O L O G Y
description

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · L A N C E
description

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Je3UHVW extended info
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Moscow, Russia
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : Sheridan, Wyoming
woweelookattheseninjawordssexuality : Aromantic
woweelookattheseninjawordsnicknames :  None
woweelookattheseninjawordshandedness : Left
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : His sister > Friends > Himself > Acquaintances > Everyone else
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite place : The world
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite food : Klotski
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite drink : Water
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite animal : ???

lookattheseninjawords「 item · S C A R F
description

lookattheseninjawords「 item · G L A S S E S
description

woweelookattheseninjawordseye color : Crimson
woweelookattheseninjawordsskin tone : Pale
woweelookattheseninjawordsbody type : Mesomorph
woweelookattheseninjawordscomplexion : Light
woweelookattheseninjawordshairstyle : Never stylized
woweelookattheseninjawordsdistinguishing marks : ???
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : He has no health. He's dead.
woweelookattheseninjawordsmedication : None
woweelookattheseninjawordsvision : 20/25
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice : Emotionless, bland, deep
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory : Whatever he feels like memorizing, he'll remember... which is a lot, honestly.
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination : ???
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture : The world may never know
woweelookattheseninjawordsfashion preference : He needs his scarf. That's it.

woweelookattheseninjawordsstart of enrollment : January 12, 2035
woweelookattheseninjawordshouse : Spring
woweelookattheseninjawordsliked/strong classes : Math and Science
woweelookattheseninjawordsdisliked/weak classes : English and Gift Mastery
woweelookattheseninjawordselectives : None
woweelookattheseninjawordsextracurricular : None

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Je3UHVW behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「defensive · brutal · detached · aloof · sardonic · expressionless · calculative · knowledgeable 」

woweelookattheseninjawords❤ Music
woweelookattheseninjawords❤ Books
woweelookattheseninjawords❤ Scarves
woweelookattheseninjawords+ Rules
woweelookattheseninjawords+ City scenes
woweelookattheseninjawords+ Lollipops
woweelookattheseninjawords- Alcohol
woweelookattheseninjawords- Sunny days
woweelookattheseninjawords- Cats
woweelookattheseninjawords× Kitchen
woweelookattheseninjawords× Life
woweelookattheseninjawords× Angels

woweelookattheseninjawords- Systema
woweelookattheseninjawords- Daito-ryu Aiki jujutsu
woweelookattheseninjawords- Computer Programming
woweelookattheseninjawords- Scouting

woweelookattheseninjawords- Fighting
woweelookattheseninjawords- Organization
woweelookattheseninjawords- Punishing students
woweelookattheseninjawords- Repairing/Engineering
woweelookattheseninjawords- Debating

woweelookattheseninjawords- Life beyond death
woweelookattheseninjawords- Disorder
woweelookattheseninjawords- Rejection

woweelookattheseninjawords- Rule stickler
woweelookattheseninjawords- Readjusting scarf
woweelookattheseninjawords- Wearing earphones without having them plugged in
woweelookattheseninjawords- Avoids contractions like the plague
woweelookattheseninjawords- Makes lists for everything

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Je3UHVW background info
❝ Forgiving does not erase the bitter past…lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…A healed memory is not a deleted memory.

to be rewritten
theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Je3UHVW extra info

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:03 pm

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) D8DKwTe
「 t a b i t h a 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Q2eYkP7wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

autumn · S T U D E N T

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 9aNfZry registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · T A B I T H A  C L A I R E  W E I S S
woweelookattheseninjawordsage : 14
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : July 11
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 5'3" | 160 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : 107 lb | 48.5 kg
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : German | Filipino
woweelookattheseninjawordsoccupation : Academy Student
woweelookattheseninjawordsdorm room : 406
woweelookattheseninjawordsfamilial relationships : None

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · I L L U S I V E  A P P E A R A N C E
description

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · D A G G E R
description

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 9aNfZry extended info
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Cleveland, New York
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : Cleveland, New York
woweelookattheseninjawordsnicknames :  Tabs
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : Family > Herself > Friends > Acquaintances >>>>>>> Adults
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite place : Her dorm
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite food : Dark chocolate
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite drink : Apple cider
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite animal : Kangaroo

lookattheseninjawords「 item · S K A T E B O A R D
description

lookattheseninjawords「 item · D O U B L E   B E L L S   B R A C E L E T
description

woweelookattheseninjawordseye color : Gray
woweelookattheseninjawordsskin tone : Normal
woweelookattheseninjawordsbody type : Mesomorph
woweelookattheseninjawordscomplexion : Normal
woweelookattheseninjawordshairstyle : Twin low-pigtails
woweelookattheseninjawordsdistinguishing marks : None
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : Very athletic
woweelookattheseninjawordsallergies : Peanuts
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice : Sharp quality, abrasive, flat
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory : Remembers what she needs to and nothing else
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination : Mostly coordinated, tends to lose control at times
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture : Prideful air, unwilling to back down, often with a glare
woweelookattheseninjawordsfashion preference : Far more on the tomboy-ish side; wouldn't be caught dead in a dress

woweelookattheseninjawordsstart of enrollment : June 24, 2035
woweelookattheseninjawordshouse : Autumn
woweelookattheseninjawordsliked/strong classes : History and Science
woweelookattheseninjawordsdisliked/weak classes : English and Math
woweelookattheseninjawordselectives : Drama
woweelookattheseninjawordsextracurricular : None

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 9aNfZry behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「 rude · vengeful · irritable · temperamental · tomboyish · loyal · reckless · facetious 」

woweelookattheseninjawords❤ Skateboard
woweelookattheseninjawords❤ Sports
woweelookattheseninjawords❤ TV
woweelookattheseninjawords+ Beds
woweelookattheseninjawords+ Granola bars
woweelookattheseninjawords+ Chocolate
woweelookattheseninjawords- Calculations
woweelookattheseninjawords- Books
woweelookattheseninjawords- Phones
woweelookattheseninjawords× Parties
woweelookattheseninjawords× Plants
woweelookattheseninjawords× People

woweelookattheseninjawords- Tai Chi
woweelookattheseninjawords- Skateboarding
woweelookattheseninjawords- Acting
woweelookattheseninjawords- Running

woweelookattheseninjawords- Biking
woweelookattheseninjawords- Sleeping
woweelookattheseninjawords- Yo-yoing
woweelookattheseninjawords- Writing
woweelookattheseninjawords- Ice skating

woweelookattheseninjawords- Loss of self-identity
woweelookattheseninjawords- Fire
woweelookattheseninjawords- Adults

woweelookattheseninjawords- Taking on stupid bets
woweelookattheseninjawords- Foot-tapping
woweelookattheseninjawords- Spacing out
woweelookattheseninjawords- Easily annoyed
woweelookattheseninjawords- Cracking bones

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 9aNfZry background info
❝ The past is a ghost, the future is a dream…lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…and all we ever have is now.

to be rewritten
theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 9aNfZry extra info

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:33 pm

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Q9WhUjV
「 l i n h 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) PbYJPegwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

initiate · R E S I D E N T

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 29x9KYe registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · L I N H  X U Â N  T R Â N
woweelookattheseninjawordsage : 9
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : November 19
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 4'0" | 122 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : 48 lb | 21.7 kg
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : Vietnamese
woweelookattheseninjawordsoccupation : Resident
woweelookattheseninjawordsdorm room : None
woweelookattheseninjawordsfamilial relationships : None

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · P H A N T A S M  M A N I P U L A T I O N
description

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · G U A N D A O
description

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 29x9KYe extended info
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Hà Nội, Việt Nam
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : Rosebury, North Dakota
woweelookattheseninjawordssexuality : Demisexual
woweelookattheseninjawordsreligion : Catholic
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : Family > School > Friends > Acquaintances > Strangers > Everyone else
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite place : Rosebury
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite food : Bánh Lưỡi Mèo (Cat Tongue Cookie)
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite drink : Chè Ba Màu (Three-Colored Dessert)
woweelookattheseninjawordsfavorite animal : Hedgehog

lookattheseninjawords「 item · S Á O
description

lookattheseninjawords「 item · Đ À N  T R A N H
description

woweelookattheseninjawordseye color : Auburn
woweelookattheseninjawordshairstyle : Not stylized
woweelookattheseninjawordsdistinguishing marks : A few burn marks here and there are slightly prominent throughout her body
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : Average Vietnamese health; fairly weak in terms of American strength
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice : Peppy, soft-spoken, always with an air of politeness
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory : She remembers faces, but is rather bad with names; often forgetful
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination : Awkwardly clumsy; tends to trip on thin air or run straight into clear panels
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture : Laid back, easy-going, very open
woweelookattheseninjawordsfashion preference : Whatever she is given; not picky, if at all

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 29x9KYe behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「 sanguine · candid · polite · righteous · forgetful · studious · daydreamer · naive 」

woweelookattheseninjawords
woweelookattheseninjawords+
woweelookattheseninjawords×

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 29x9KYe background info
❝ When eating a fruit…lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…think of the person who planted the tree.

description
theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 29x9KYe extra info

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:38 pm

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EF3DH8T
「 w a r r e n 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) C0Qjvntwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

argona's · F O R C E

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) AnzAG89 registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · W A R R E N  S E O U N  P A R K S
woweelookattheseninjawordsage : 21
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : January 2
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 6' | 182.9 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : 176 lb | 80 kg
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : Korean | Italian
woweelookattheseninjawordsoccupation : Argona's Force Member
woweelookattheseninjawordsfamilial relationships : Anna C. Parks | Judith H. Parks

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · M I N D  C O N T R O L
description

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · A N G E L  P H Y S I O L O G Y
description

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · S W A L L OW
description

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) AnzAG89 extended info
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Florence, Italy
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : ???
woweelookattheseninjawordshandedness : Left
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : Family > Argona > Himself > Everyone else

woweelookattheseninjawordseye color : Green
woweelookattheseninjawordsbody type : Endomorph
woweelookattheseninjawordshairstyle : None
woweelookattheseninjawordsdistinguishing marks : A rather nasty "scar" over his right eye and numbers embedded on his left hand; skin seems to be black in various areas
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : Very healthy, remarkably above average
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice : Passive-aggressive, apathetic, bitter
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory : Remembers what he feels like remembering
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination : Hasn't lost his balance for awhile
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture : Always on guard

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) AnzAG89 behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「 soft-hearted · self-perserving · callous · vindictive · reticent · conscience-striken · protective · duty-bound 」
description

woweelookattheseninjawords- Krav Maga
woweelookattheseninjawords- Leading people
woweelookattheseninjawords- Handling multiple weapons
woweelookattheseninjawords- Cooking

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) AnzAG89 background info
❝ Men should either be treated generously or destroyed…lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.

description
theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) AnzAG89 extra info

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:27 pm

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) PI1Tov6
「r i l e y 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) QUydoBywowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

argona's · F O R C E

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) LBMW03l registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · R I L E Y  A N N  S C H U T Z H A U E R
woweelookattheseninjawordsage : 19
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : October 23
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 5'5" | 165 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : 114 lb | 51.7 kg
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : Norwegian | Chinese
woweelookattheseninjawordsfamilial relationships : ???

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · B U L L E T  H E L L
description

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · F I R E A R M S + K N I V E S
description

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) LBMW03l extended info
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Vardø, Norway
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : ???
woweelookattheseninjawordssexuality : Asexual
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : Money >>>>> Argona > Family > Everyone Else

woweelookattheseninjawordshair color : Brown
woweelookattheseninjawordseye color : Green
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : Average health
woweelookattheseninjawordsallergies : Strawberries (mild)
woweelookattheseninjawordsvision : 20/30
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice : Emotionless, blank, deadpan, a little low
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory : Rather forgetful and has to write reminders constantly
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination : Extremely balanced coordination
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture : A cool and warding disposition

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) LBMW03l behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「 industrious · caustic · stable · distant · nonchalant · materialistic · laconic · greedy 」
description

woweelookattheseninjawords- Wing Chun
woweelookattheseninjawords- Karate
woweelookattheseninjawords- Sniping
woweelookattheseninjawords- Going full-on espionage

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) LBMW03l background info
❝ Money is a great servant…lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…but a bad master.

description
theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) LBMW03l extra info

lookattheseninjawords「 relations · F A M I L Y

lookattheseninjawords「 relations · S C H O O L

lookattheseninjawords「 relations · O T H E R

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:57 pm

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) FlQSdmg
「g r a h a m 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) B1nRVjEwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

argona's · F O R C E

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) KtTMMma registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · G R A H A M  L O C K E  S I N C L A I R E  "G R A Y"
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : August 7
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 5'10" | 177.8 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : 135 lb | 61 kg
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : Welsh

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · D R E A M  M A N I P U L A T I O N
description

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · C O L L A P S I B L E   S T A F F
description

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) KtTMMma extended info
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Los Angeles, California
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : Memphis, Egypt
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : Argona > Friends > Himself > Family

woweelookattheseninjawordshair color : White
woweelookattheseninjawordseye color : Violet
woweelookattheseninjawordsskin tone : Slightly tan
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : Extremely athletic
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice : Indescribable
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory : Remembers what he needs to
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination : Pretty balanced, for the most part
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture : Confident, chin high sort of thing, very casual

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) KtTMMma behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「 mellow · beguile · frivolous · possessive · indifferent · playful · calculative · sadistic 」
description

woweelookattheseninjawords- Taekwondo
woweelookattheseninjawords- Bojutsu
woweelookattheseninjawords- Medical studies
woweelookattheseninjawords- Graffiti work

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) KtTMMma background info
❝ The search for happiness…lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…is one of the chief sources of unhappiness.

description
theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) KtTMMma extra info

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:28 pm

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) DpTDE9i
「q u y e n 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) VQa8geCwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

argona's · F O R C E

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 86wxeqE registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · Q U Y E N  T H I  L E
woweelookattheseninjawordsage : 17
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : December 14
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 5'1" | 154.94 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : 90 lb | 40.82 kg
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : Vietnamese
woweelookattheseninjawordsfamilial relationships : Kim Le (sister-triplet) | Phuong Le (sister-triplet) |  Quan Bui (surrogate father) |  Mai Hoa Bui-Le (surrogate mother)

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · M A R T I A L  M I M I C R Y
description

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · S C Y T H E
description

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 86wxeqE extended info
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Saigon, Vietnam
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : Saigon, Vietnam
woweelookattheseninjawordssexuality : Asexual
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : Argona's Force > Money > Friends > Acquaintances > Family > Everyone Else

woweelookattheseninjawordshair color : Pink
woweelookattheseninjawordseye color : Auburn-pink
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : Extremely athletic
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice : Peppy, energetic, seductive
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory : Photographic memory
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination : Pretty balanced, for the most part
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture : Always has a skip to her steps

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 86wxeqE behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「 two-faced · astute · selfish · cheerful · nihilistic · independent · observant · amiable 」
description

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 86wxeqE background info
❝ The rich worry over their money…lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…the poor worry over their bread.

description
theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) 86wxeqE extra info

Last edited by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:14 pm

wowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) OglozWN
「c a l l u m 」
Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) DzOZqMwwowookattheseninjawordswowookattheseninjawords

p r o f i l e

argona's · F O R C E

theseninjawordsd a t a
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) SK9SO0m registered info
lookattheseninjawords「 name · C A L L U M   F E L I X   A I N S W O R T H
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthday : March 7
woweelookattheseninjawordsheight : 5'11" ft | 177.8 cm
woweelookattheseninjawordsweight : 110 lbs | 49.9 kg
woweelookattheseninjawordsethnicity : French
woweelookattheseninjawordsoccupation : Sofia Academy Student | Argona's Force Member

lookattheseninjawords「 gift · A I R  M A N I P U L A T I O N
description

lookattheseninjawords「 weapon · B R A C E R S + G R E A V E S
description

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) SK9SO0m extended info
woweelookattheseninjawordsbirthplace : Marseilles, France
woweelookattheseninjawordscurrent residency : Sofia Academy
woweelookattheseninjawordssexuality : Aromantic
woweelookattheseninjawordshandedness : Ambidextrous
woweelookattheseninjawordspriorities : Friends and Brother > Argona's Force > Acquaintances > Everyone else > Family > Himself

woweelookattheseninjawordshair color :
woweelookattheseninjawordseye color :
woweelookattheseninjawordsskin tone :
woweelookattheseninjawordsbody type :
woweelookattheseninjawordscomplexion :
woweelookattheseninjawordshairstyle :
woweelookattheseninjawordsdistinguishing marks :
woweelookattheseninjawordshealth : Paraplegic, uses wheel chair but is redeveloping use of legs slowly | Arrhythmia, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia, uses rythmol oral
woweelookattheseninjawordsallergies :
woweelookattheseninjawordsmedication :
woweelookattheseninjawordsvision :
woweelookattheseninjawordsvoice :
woweelookattheseninjawordsmemory :
woweelookattheseninjawordscoordination :
woweelookattheseninjawordsposture :
woweelookattheseninjawordsfashion preference :

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) SK9SO0m behavior and psyche
lookattheseninjawords「 introspective · directionless · suicidal · caustic · conscientious · astute · submissive · detached 」
description

woweelookattheseninjawords- Capoeira
woweelookattheseninjawords- Krav Maga
woweelookattheseninjawords- Dancing & Gymnastics
woweelookattheseninjawords- Computer Coding & Hacking

theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) SK9SO0m background info
❝ There is some good in this world...lookattheseninjawords
lookattheseninjawords…and it's worth fighting for.

description

theseninjawordsm i s c
theseninjawordsEcho's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) SK9SO0m extra info

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)   Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0) Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo's Character Pages (ver. 3.0)
Page 1 of 1