Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Payphone call to Nunavut

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:49 pm

"And I'm Sarah." the Autumn girl replied. She turned to Kaya. "The office looks pretty busy. Do you want one of us to help you out in there?" she asked the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:36 pm

Larissa smiled at both of them, folding her hands in front of her down by her hips. As she smiled, she glanced toward Sarah who continued to speak. "Actually, would you happen to know where the correct desk is? I've... I've seemed to have forgotten since I've been in here," the summer said, her cheeks flushing from embarrassment as she laughed nervously at herself. "If not, it's no problem for me to go ask."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:07 pm

"Can you?" She seemed to be talking to both girls, switching gazes back and forth with a gracious smile. She was practically playing, voice in a soft rise like the Sun. She was receiving so much help from these two new friends, friends she met on a complete whim. Americans were so nice! It was turning out to be a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:10 pm

"Uh sure. Right this way then." Sarah said, leading them to the correct desk, occasionally mumbling 'Excuse me' to anybody who was rushing about in the office. "Well, here we are!" She said to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Larissa was thankful that Sarah knew where to go. It was nice that she was so eager to help. It was funny, though, because it was at this moment that Larissa realized that she wasn't even the one that needed help. She almost laughed at herself but kept it to herself as she looked down at the ground while tucking her hair behind her right ear. When they arrived at the desk, the summer looked back at Kaya. "Is there anything else you need?" she asked. She kind of needed to get back to her room. Danny was waiting on her, but she didn't want to leave if there was something else she could do.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Kaya blinked at the boy behind the counter, this 'Danny' fellow, and with a smile. She didn't exactly need anything else from them, but didn't exactly want them to leave. Well, they were good at directions....
The girl did not answer in an effort to keep them waiting there, and put two hands on the desk, like she'd seen in American movies. "A key to my initiation dormitory, I need please, sir," she said in a confident yet airy voice, soft like the cotton in the sweater she tugged so furiously at the collar of.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Sarah smiled. "Well, if you don't need my help anymore, I'm just gonna head off." the girl said, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:30 pm

The boy behind the desk looked up to see Kaya for a moment before he leaned back in his chair with a deep breath, grabbing a bunch of papers that sat on his desk. With a quick shuffle and the sound of rustling paper, he finally got things organized enough before grabbing a pen and looking at the sheet. He didn't even look at her again. "Name?" He asked, staring down at the list of names from a printed excel sheet.

Larissa watched Kaya patiently, looking over at the boy behind the desk for a moment before Sarah spoke up. Turning to watch the girl leave, she smiled and waved. "Bye!" she said, almost certain that Sarah was going to leave. Kaya hadn't answer Larissa either about if she needed more help or not, so the summer simply decided to stay until otherwise noted. Larissa didn't have that much to do, after all. She could help this girl a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:38 pm

"Kaya Yakone." She said this with a breathy accent, soft and sweet, clutching the desk and staring into the boy's eyes. "No middle name. I did not know those existed, to be honest." She had only found out recently that Loic's was Antoine. The girl thought it sounded pretty funny, and since then, had been thinking about formulating one of her own. Larissa sounded nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payphone call to Nunavut   Payphone call to Nunavut - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Payphone call to Nunavut
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2