Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8674

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:27 pm

'Force-field creation huh.' Since Harrison's power does nothing to boost his defensive capability and tolerance he had several ways to use his power in a defensive manner, force-fields was one of them. He had read a lot of books, mostly light novels about fantasy worlds and fighting styles so, force-field wasn't exactly new to him. "Oh, ok." He had answered back to him in case he had wanted an answer back. ' 'Small localized' So if I hit him at several places it would work? Probably.' Harrison's liking to fight had made his mind look for a loophole in people's powers using his own just in case he ever needed to stop them from going into rage.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9075

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:34 pm

*Einarr could tell he was thinking something but he couldn't quite place it* "My power has it's limits but I've learned that I don't need it to win a fight. I am used to fighting without it, on many occasions I have won fights without using it. I am a pretty good fighter, I have had to learn how because I have had to protect my own hid since I was about 10, my own and my sis..." Einarr cut off right there fighting back a mixture of anger and grief, he was hiding something and that was obvious as of now.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:48 pm

'Secret now is it? Well he stopped talking after he said sister. Everyone has their secret' He had his own tragedy with his sister so he doesn't want to dwell on Einarr's sister. "Well I can see how you wouldn't need to rely on your power to win fights" He had said this with a smile on his face to get the gloomy mood out. "Well how about you? I mean, if you don't mind" He had turned to the prefect who had stood there since, he could tell Einarr didn't wan to talk about it anymore like, how he doesn't want to talk about his own sister.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Leo gave Einarr a concerned look, a frown on his face. Leo wanted to comfort the big guy, but he was at a loss on how to do so. The best he could do was place a comforting hand up on his shoulder. Leo knew there were a lot of students who had tragic pasts. It being because of their powers or not. Either way, the prefect learned to be a bit sensitive about certain subjects. Giving him a final caring look, Leo carried the conversation. "Angel Physiology. I can fly, I have holy powers, those kind of abilities." The prefect did not care to elaborate farther, his thoughts mostly on Einarr. Who had been pretty upbeat until he went on a tangent about his past.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:12 pm

*Einarr pushed back the memory and gave Leo an "I'll be okay, dont worry, but thank you" look*
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:16 pm

"Oh so you're an angel" 'Holy powers... Turn water into wine? Probably like healing or something." He had thought about what Angel Physiology and holy powers meant. "Ah well, thing is my power is not teleportation exactly. Its spatial manipulation" He had grabbed a pencil from his 'satchel', placed it above his hand using his gift and had split the pencil into 6 pieces from the middle. "What I did earlier was bend it, that's how that appeared in my hand" He had decided that since they showed their power it was only right... to gain their trust. He still had a smile in face, to not ruin the mood they had going.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:26 pm

"Quite an intresting ability, I must admit. Einarr said eyeing the pencil. This ability could be very useful in a fight. Einarr had various questions about this teen, but he figured that they were best left unanswered. For now, he would have to be content with just letting it go.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Harrison could see that Einarr had a question, which was not something new considering his power. "You seem like you want to know something. You know you can ask." He hadn't mind telling people about his powers, once they knew it. His power made Harrison underestimate most people even though it has its own fair share of weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:15 pm

"I believe that it can wait, until I know you a little better. I will ask the questions in time. Einarr said with a slight grin. There was just too much to ask and he felt like they would be answered in time. He was, however, more curious about where everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:40 pm

"Ha, your choice." He hadn't cared whether or not he asked question but there was that feeling he wanted to get off. Then again Harrison had thought about what if he had met himself except without his powers. Since having the ability to kill someone by just being close by is a power to be frightened off. Harrison had looked around and had remembered that he was to be placed on an actual dorm yet. "Oh, by the way don't sweat it on the test, just answer truthfully. I'm summer by the way." He had remembered his first time doing the test... like two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:47 pm

I'm not worried about the test, and I will answer honestly. Though I have no idea where I'll be placed. I haven't met enough people in the different houses to see where I'll fit, but then again that is for the test to determine. Einarr said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 8:12 am

Leo interrupted at this moment, holding a finger up. "Just so you can get an idea of what to expect from different houses, there are different stereotypes for each. Although not everyone always follows the norm." Clearing his throat, the blond continued. "For example. Autumn students aren't generally the kind of people to follow the rules, and do things to have fun and enjoy themselves. They are pretty creative and fun." Leo then waved his hands about as he explained. "But I am a huge stickler for rules unlike the majority of my house."

Continuing with the different houses, Leo began with Harrison's own house. "Summers are known for liking to show off their abilities-" He gave the white haired kid a pointed glance. "But are pretty outgoing and optimistic people." He took a breath and continued on to his sister's house.

"Spring are known for wanting unity, and peace is something they really want." Leo paused, remembering his sister's version of peace. Sleeping in her dorm while doing nothing. "But they're hard workers, and pretty great leaders." The blond absentmindedly remembered the Alaska trip where Heita caught the large deer that lasted them the week. Or Destiny using her powers to command her mini army of skeletons to do her bidding. That was fun.

"Lastly there's Winter. They are the kind that work on discovering things, and are smart, and strong willed. They use reasoning to answer a majority of their questions." Like Magi- No. Mason. And that other girl that day in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:31 am

*Einarr glanced back at Leo as he spoke. There was something like a chirp in his voice. Leo seemed so happy all of the time and that made Einarr happy, because it meant that this school was a place of fun as well as learning.* "Thank you for telling me, however, I am a mix of all of those, at least some aspect. I have no idea where I'll be placed, hopefully I get along with all my dorm mates. This is all in good time, I guess I shouldn't worry about it until the time comes." Einarr said happily, Leo was a nice person, and Einarr hoped that he would find many people like him at this school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3