Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Oh joy, a new school.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11133

Oh joy, a new school. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:14 am

"We all have a hard time; and trust me; I can't really control my power. Whenever I speak; I almost always breath a puff of fire. I pretty much went mute in the real world when I found out about my power; always afraid I would burn down something. I lost both of my best friends when I learned of my power; they wouldn't even come near me." With a small laugh, he glanced at Ana. "I understand where you are coming from thought; but just because your powers are more harder to control then other people's won't effect what they think of you; in fact; I am sure that means your power may be stronger then any of ours. Also; if you are here that means they have to have way to help you or maybe they wouldn't have even brought you here. Do you know how many people with powers might want to come to this school? I am sure not everybody could come so you should count yourself lucky. Maybe when you return home with control of your powers; you can find a way to blend in and have everybody forget about your amazing gift." Brant blinked as he finished. He was arguing with a girl about how great this school could be to her. Well; this wasn't how he was planning to spend his day but he guessed if this worked...
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

Beata Bucks : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Ana chewed on her lip while she tried to think of a response, when she struggled to find a way to counter it. "Ok fine,m maybe I should be more grateful but... That little collapsing episode had me worried. I've always wondered what will happen when I'm really tired and my powers wear me out even more. What if I die?" she asked. Sure, maybe it was a little stupid to reveal one of her big fears to the first guy she meets but it was on her mind so why not?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:58 am

"You won't. Everybody here will be at your side when you need it; Ana. Nothing bad will happen to you, besides; I doubt anybody has powers that can kill them; if anything I am sure you will just...you know; faint first." Yes; tell the girl that her powers will at least make her faint; that is a good idea. He was sure that other peoples had to deal with fainting because of their power so he guessed that it wasn't a big deal. "Come on; I can show you where you will be staying if you want."
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:28 pm

At least she was in a place that was aware of her powers. "Thanks for the offer. I could use someone to point me in the direction of the dorms,"Ana said, smiling a little. She pushed herself off the ground and stood up, a little shakily.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Standing up after Ana, Brant grinned as slung his backpack back over his shoulder and started to head toward the dorms. "Trust me; this school is pretty neat. I've met some pretty nice people; and it is very interesting seeing what powers people have. They always seem to have a way to surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Ana stayed quiet and followed him. He seemed nice to her. after all, he was the only person so far to have greeted her.

OOC: end of this topic????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh joy, a new school.   Oh joy, a new school. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh joy, a new school.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2