Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Silent Art

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

Silent Art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:47 pm

"Wow.." he said, "That looks beautiful." He thought she was an amazing drawer.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Anima smiled again, flipping back to a page from before in order to write some more. Thank you again... A lot of people don't see much of what I draw, and most people probably don't care very much. You're really kind, Matthew. Anima moved closer to Matthew,  having to look up at him due to being a foot shorter than him. Anima was rather appreciative of Matthew's kindness and he even seemed to mean what he was saying, which made it even better.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:59 pm

"You're very welcome." the boy replied. "And, if I may ask, what else is your notebook?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Anima blushed when she heard the words come from Matthew, and she paused for a moment to think. So far he'd shown to be a pretty nice person. Maybe he wouldn't get the wrong idea like most people seemed to? Plus, he wasn't asking to see them. At least not yet, anyways. He just wanted to know what they were. Anima wrote again before showing the words to Matthew. Some of it is drawings of me... Fighting things. But that's not the worst of it. I have... Lewd self-portraits of myself as well. Please don't get the wrong idea about it though!
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Matthew shook his head. "It doesn't matter to me what you draw. As long as it makes you happy." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Thanks again. Although I guess it isn't that it makes me happy. It makes me... Feel better about myself at least a little bit. If you really want to Anima's notebook would fall from her hand, and an observant eye would see that this might've been intentional. The notebook was dropped in such a way that it landed slightly behind Anima, so she turned around and bent over to pick it up. Due to this and her wearing a short skirt, Anima gave Matthew quite the view, whether she intended to or not. Once she had picked the notebook up, Anima finished the sentence. I would be okay with you seeing them because you seem really nice and honest.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Matthew watched as Anima "dropped" her notebook behind her and bent over to pick it up. Her short skirt really was short. His face turned a bit red. "Uh.. you don't umm.. have to show them to me uhh.. if you don't umm.. want to." he managed to stutter out.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Anima frowned slightly as she watched Matthew turn red and stutter out his words. Maybe that was a bit much for the poor guy? Sorry! I didn't mean to make you all flustered... It's just that I'm okay with you seeing them if you want to. Do you want to? Anima looked at Matthew's face as she allowed him to read off the page. She was slightly worried he might get even more flustered from the question, and started to slightly regret bending over right in front of him. Still, maybe despite being flustered by it, maybe he enjoyed it?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Matthew shrugged. "Uhh.. sure." he said. What could possibly be so bad about these pictures, right? Right?
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Anima nodded, and began to flip through the pages of her notebook, blushing slightly. Eventually she stopped, and with a bit of hesitation turned the notebook around so that Matthew could see what was drawn on the page. The entire page was a full-body self-portrait of Anima from the front, drawn in only blue pen like the rest of Anima's drawings. This two dimensional Anima was not only extremely detailed and presumably just as accurate, but the drawing was also completely naked. Anima's face was fairly red at this point, but she didn't seem upset, just rather embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Matthew's entire face turned completely red but he remained composed. "Very... um... detailed." he managed. It was a good drawing, but he was pretty flustered and unsure of what he should say.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Thank you... I have more if you want to see them as well. Do you want to? Anima managed to write this on the same page as the drawing in what little empty space there was; the drawing took up almost all of the page and previously was the only thing there. Anima looked at Matthew expectantly, and was also rather close to him again. She hoped that she wasn't causing him to be too flustered. She wasn't too worried however, as although he was very red, he was managing to keep his composure, which is a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:53 pm

The Winter nodded his head. "Yeah sure. You're art style is very realistic and amazing." he said, managing to not stutter. He dully noted how close Anima was, but he didn't move away.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Anima nodded, flipping through the notebook's pages again. She stopped and held the notebook open normally so that two pages were visible. Both of them were naked self-portraits that were just as detailed as the first. One was from Anima's side, and the other was from behind her. She continued to blush as she presented the drawings to Matthew, still rather embarassed by the fact that not only was someone seeing the drawings, but it was due to her and not because someone got nosey and looked through her notebook. Again Anima got closer to Matt, now brushing up against him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:26 pm

The redness remained on his face as he looked at the drawings. He felt the girl brush up against him but didn't react. "These drawings are really good. I don't know how you did it." he said somewhat shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Art
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next