Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Day After the Infirmary Formal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Ah good so they did have something. She walked over to the desk, and knelt down to see the mini fridge under the desk. She opened up, and pulled out the first beer she saw. It didn't take her long for her to pop off the top, and take a big swallow of the alcoholic drink. Sophie let out a satisfied sigh, as she leaned against the desk slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Logan reappeared a few moments later, tugging at the new shirt in an attempt to get it to fit correctly. He looked up, and blinked. "How'd you get the cap off so easily?" He always had to use a table-corner and hope not to peg someone in the eye. The jaggedness hurt his hands. Of course, she had gloves...

He walked over, reaching into the fridge and taking one of his own. There was a buzz in his ears, a slight reminder of what he drank last night, but he shoved it away. So what if he drank in the afternoon, after drinking the night before? It was almost Christmas! "Feliz Navidad, or some shit," he said, tipping it her way before getting a grip on the cap and beginning to twist it. It wasn't long before he felt the pressure leave, the cap pop, and he could take his stinging hand away, shaking off the burning sensation.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:41 pm

"Well I have muscles from drawing a long bow for a good many years. Probably the only athletic thing I have done in my life. Probably the only athletic thing I will ever do." Sophia replied, but a smirk formed on her face at the site of his new shirt. "I like it." She said in a bit of a joking manner. "The color suits you." a small giggle escaping her at the end. Soon to be covered up by her taking another swallow of her beer.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:51 pm

"Sure, I guess." He looked down at it again, thinning it in his hand with a pull, and remarked: "Anything goes with jeans." He too drank his, his first sip, scanning his desk. His hand shot out, and he grabbed a popper, one untouched. Putting the beer down, he pulled the string, small strands of confetti flying at Sophia. Where did he even get those? It had to be from some New Years celebration.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:37 pm

"You know what goes good with jeans?" Sophia asked pointing the top of her bottle towards him slightly. "Being shirtless." She said with a bit of a giggle afterwards. She pressed the top of the bottle to her mouth, and tipped it back to take another big swallow. A goofy grin was on her face, but it disappear once he picked up the party popper thing, and it was sort of aiming towards her. Quickly shielded her face from the confetti, but it didn't stop it from getting all over her. "Hey, We just sort of cleaned!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow? She was going to get like that there? In the school infirmary. He smiled, throwing the empty popper at her. "I just put a new one on, though, he said in a fake whine, giving a short cough into his arm and leading back, tilting his beer back and forth. He also had to keep in mind Madison, the student who was likely to return at any time.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:00 pm

She just gave a shrug, with a smile. She tried, but she wasn't going to press on it. She just wanted an excuse to see him shirtless, and she missed her chance. She didn't even attempt to block the empty popper and let it bounce off her shoulder. "Can't blame me for trying."She finished off the bottle, and quickly grabbed another one. Popping off the top of that one with equal ease as before. She took a smaller drink of this one, but it was still a decent amount. "I really need this today." She said spinning the bottle around in her hand slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:07 pm

"The beer, or this hanging out?" He knew she was probably talking about the first, but decided to berate her with the flash of a grin. Seeing as she had already finished her bottle, he took the challenge of meeting her on it, and began to down his own. After a few seconds, he slammed it on the table in satisfaction, even going so far as to wipe his mouth on his sleeve. So much for saving the condition of his brand new shirt.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:14 pm

"Both. Both are good." She said taking another swallow of her beer. "You don't have to keep up with my drinking ya know." She commented noticing that he had downed his shortly after she finished hers. "And if you keep cleaning your mouth on the shirt, you might end up with another dirty shirt, and then you might end up shirtless." She said crossing her arms with a satisfied smirk on her face, even though it might not happen.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Logan smirked, and with a drawn-out sigh, pulled up the shirt, taking it over his head. and throwing it to the side. It wasn't like she hadn't seen him like that anyway. He seemed a little more fit since the time they'd done that over a month ago, but still sad back as to avoid any flab. "Your turn," he said, taking another bottle and bringing it to the corner of his desk. The wood chipped a little, but he didn't mind, letting the cap fall and taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:33 pm

She rose her arms above her head slightly, a pleased smile on her face. "Success." She took another drink of her bottle, leaving it about half-way done. "Ya got any patients showing up any time soon?" It was one thing to see a guy shirtless, but it was another for a girl to be shirtless, and she wanted to make sure there wouldn't be anyone around first except for them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Logan looked over to the windows at the front of the infirmary. Shit, yeah. Madison, Madison, he had to remember Madison. "I should put this back on, then," he said, putting down the beer on the table. He leaned forward though. "We could always move it to the back room if you're scared of peepers, though, instead." Sure, it was still risky, but that was the fun of it, right? The adrenaline of risk-taking was addicting.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Sophia blinked when he mentioned the back room, but it was soon replaced with a wide grin. She was up for it. "I'm up for it it. But first," She put the mouth of the bottle to her lips, and tilted her head back along with the bottle downing the rest of it in one go. After it was all gone, she slammed the bottle on the table like he had done earlier. "Now I am good to go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:03 pm

Logan nodded, clapping his hands together. Leaving his bottle there, he stood up, making his way to the back room. It was called a room, but in reality, it was just a long curtain, blackening the back side of the infirmary and giving privacy to the sickliest and most-injured of possible patients. The lights were not on behind it, but brightness filtered through the bottom. Logan lifted the curtain at the side of the room, walking in and keeping it open for her to go through.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:22 pm

She glanced over at his unfinished bottle, wanting to finish it, but she left it alone, and followed him to the back. She kind of wondered what was behind here when she saw it that one time, but it was just a continuation of the infirmary nothing really special. She walked further into the room, and stopped. She turned back towards him. "So it was my turn, right?" She didn't even wait for a confirmation before she pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in a nice looking lacy bra, and of course the rest of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After the Infirmary Formal   The Day After the Infirmary Formal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After the Infirmary Formal
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next