Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Matthew's favorite place to concentrate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:08 pm

Sophia didn't bother to say anything.. Why did she let herself get close to him? Why did she tell him about the issue with her gift? She could have taken care of it on her own couldn't she? No.. Probably not.. She was too afraid of it.. She knew her gift would do what ever it felt like. That's why she was afraid of not having the gloves on. That's why she was afraid of touching people, because who knew when the rest of her body would disintegrate stuff on contact like her hands. She shook her head. She didn't know what to say..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Matthew didn't know what to say either. Instead he decided to punch a tree. He still had the iron on his hand so he walked over to it and punched it as hard as he could. Splinters flew everywhere, but at least he felt better. He moved back over to Sophia and let the metal go from his one hand and grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards him. "Look... I'm sorry I yelled at you. It was a stupid thing to do. But you can do this. I will be here every step of the way. I promise you." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:31 pm

You're lying.. Was Sophia's first thought, but she wasn't going to say it allowed.. She didn't even flinch we he had punch the tree, any splinters the flew towards her seemingly disappeared. She stiffened slightly when he touched her. "I don't know what to do... It always ends up the same.. No matter what I do.. it's like something is in the way.." she said, keeping her gaze away from him, still sniffling, and rubbing eyes with her gloved hand.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:33 pm

"I'm not really sure what to do either. But we can figure it out. Together. I promise we will figure it out." he said. He paced around a bit, and thought about it for a minute. He looked up suddenly, and went back over to Sophia. "I've got it! I think that you're scared of what you're capable of. You're scared of what you might do. I think, in order to move past this, you need to learn to not be so afraid of your gift. That's what we need to work on." he added.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Sophia looked up at him for the first time in a while. Could that really be it? She had always been afraid of her gift.. Ever since that day.. The day she discovered it. Sophia couldn't help but shudder slightly at the thought of that day.. She didn't ever want to go through that again. Her arms were crossed of her chest more in a reserved manner, than a defensive manner. "But how am I supposed to get over something that can destroy anything, or kill anyone with just a single touch? There really isn't any good it can do.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Matthew shrugged. "I'm not quite sure yet. But, given some time, we can figure out a way." he said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:16 pm

Sophia let out a sigh, and walked over to a tree, and sat down against said tree. There probably wasn't anything to help her get over her fear. She was going to be stuck wearing gloves forever no matter how much she hated them. She will always have to come up with some dumb reason as to why she wore gloves all the time, or why she carried a ton of spares with her everywhere. She pulled her knees in close, and rested her arms on her knees. She didn't know what to do. This was the first time she had felt this weak in ages. She should have just blocked her feelings like normal.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Matthew walked over to the tree and slid down next to the Spring. "It's going to be okay. I promise." he said quietly. He put his head in his hands and sighed. He wished he could just figure out a way to help the girl.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:44 pm

"Yeah you're right." Wrong. She let out another sigh, and starting shoving her sadden attitude away. She straightened up slightly, seeming like any trace of sadness had left her. She quietly slipped her glove back on her hand. "I just wish I could figure out how to get over this fear.. I'm so tired of wearing gloves." She said slight giggle at the end.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:48 pm

Matthew looked up and noticed Sophia changed. There's no way she can just 360 her attitude around. She's put on a fake happy mask' he thought to himself. "Yeah I bet. We're gonna make it so you don't have to wear them." he said, trying to be cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:09 pm

"I hate wearing gloves." She said to him then let out another sigh. "I should probably stop bothering you now." She stood up and dusted herself off from any dirt that might have hung from her clothes. When that was done she straightened out her clothes to make them look nice once again. "Sorry for bothering your practice."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Matthew shook his head. "You're not a bother. Not one bit." he said, also standing up. He wondered why she thought she was a bother. She's one of his only friends. Because his owner doesn't know how to evenly distribute charries between topics.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:17 pm

She didn't believe him. "Either way, I'm going to go now. You have to get back to your practice. I'm only being a distraction." She said shuffling her feet on the ground slightly. She turned away from the boy then glanced over her shoulder to him. "Bye Matthew." With that she walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew's favorite place to concentrate   Matthew's favorite place to concentrate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew's favorite place to concentrate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2