Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cuteness is Cute

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

Cuteness is Cute - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuteness is Cute   Cuteness is Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Brailynn let out a sigh through her uneasy smile, standing up a little straighter and doing a little salute as Brendan turned his back away. "Yes, sir~." The young woman smiled and waited for him to disappear, leaning aside to check and make sure the plants that Richard had crashed into behind him were alright, then took a quick step closer. "I'll see you at the formal, then?" The spring said quickly, tucking the daisy more tightly behind her ear and shot one more glance to make sure the landscaper was gone. When she was certain they were in the clear, she leaned up onto the tip of her toes, pecking a quick kiss onto his cheek before shuffling backwards, a cheesy smile on her face. "Excuse me now, sorry, there's some roses calling my name..." Hoping her cheeks hadn't turned more red than they already were, she quickly went off to the front of the conservatory.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

Cuteness is Cute - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuteness is Cute   Cuteness is Cute - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Of course, the small kiss stopped Richard dead in his tracks. He was shocked but pleasantly surprised and couldn't help smiling like a huge dork as Lynn took off towards the front of the building. "Uh, ye-yeah. I'll be there," he breathed almost in a daze as he simply watched her walk away.
Back to top Go down

Cuteness is Cute
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2