Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What a View

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

What a View - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a View   What a View - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:14 pm

Blake was surprised too see Erin so happy, the spring had figured that Erin would have tons of friends considering her outgoing personality. Although it didn't seem like it, because if she did have friends she would have went camping and wouldn't be this excited. "Yeah Tuesday." Blake had replied with a simple smile before wondering where exactly they would meet up since the forest was a vast and confusing area. "Shall I come over to your dorm before we go?" Blake had questioned Erin, he had slightly wanted to go to Erin's dorm the blonde wanted too meet her dormmates and hopefully befriend them as well. His head had cocked when Erin had asked him if he was alright, Blake didn't see a reason why he wouldn't be alright.. "Yes? and no it's not too much, what makes you think that."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

What a View - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a View   What a View - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:43 pm

The redhead shrugged before brushing off how confused he looked. Now he seemed to be okay. "No reason. You looked confused for a second, that's all," she said before she smiled at Blake again. "That sounds good to me! I should be ready when you get there." Eric was very excited. She had no problems with him coming over for a minute before they left for their camping trip. It was the most convenient way to meet up anyway.
Back to top Go down

What a View
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2