Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Waters of Venice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10935

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 pm

It was midday now. The sun shined through the cloudless sky, shining on the water. A slight breeze blew the smell of the water through the air. The group was walking on a small path along the water that flowed through one of the many twisting and turning canals of Venice. they were sent here to get rid of what can best be described as a water golem that was using the large supply of water to grow ever stronger and bigger.

Montare walked ahead of the rest with a map they were given in hand. If it weren't for the map, they would easily get lost and never get to where the sightings of their target were. "We should be there in a few minutes." he called to the group behind him as he kept going forward, most of his attention of the map.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10638

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Lilka sighed, looking up to the sky as she followed Montare. "Why'd I sign up for this mission? I could've stayed home in my initiate dorm instead..." she quietly said to herself, giving out another long sigh.

On her back was a really full hiker's bag with tents, food, clothes, the stuff you would usually need for going to camp and such. She also hated the fact that this guy... Montare was it? Was leading them. Lilka's heard enough about him at the school to not trust him at first sight or be really nice. 'What kind of guy does things to a girl?!' she thought as she wondered if he would dare do the same to her.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12321

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:43 am

Haven walked behind the grup, staring at the ground. What did she come for? Money? The pride in herself for killing something? No, that was probably what the other kids wanted. She came to learn.

She pulled up untill she wask walking next to Montare, keeping his pace. "Uhm...excuse me...but, how are we gonna fight the water thing.." What was it called? "The weapons....they will go ri..right through it." Unless Montare was so special, he knew just what to do to defeat it. That would be awesome! Haven glanced back at Lilka, tiliting her head. "Are you okay?" she asked, calling out the girl. Maybe she was sick?
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:56 am

Montare kept his eyes on his map, but still answered Haven's question. "Yeah, I was thinking we might be able to drain its water somewhere." This was the only way of fighting something that was liquid. Anything used to fight it would just go through it without doing much damage to it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Snapping back to reality, she replied, "Oh, I'm fine. Sorry about that. I guess I'm not really in the mood to defeat this... Water golem thing." Giving out another sigh, Lilka gave an annoyed look to Montare, mockingly asking, "So, how are we supposed to do that? Lure it into the drain using you as bait?"

A little surprised at her own tone, she continued with a gentler voice, "Anyway, maybe if we can somehow freeze it then we can crack it quickly open, but that won't work since we don't have anything that could freeze it. Maybe using acid or trash could slow it down or maybe even kill it?"
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Haven was a bit shocked when she used such a rough voice to talk to someone with. Why was everyone hating Montare? She heard his name whispered in the halls, but she never stopped to listen."If...if we need bait...I could go..." Haven took a deep breath "I can grow gills to breath if it attacks me..." she had seen the movies, with people in water. Did the gollem have a stomach? Was it regular water straight through?

"Trash....paper and sponges, maybe?"
Haven was still walking next to Montare, but was walking backwards to talk to Lilka. "Well, where....where are we gonna get acid...?" Good question, yes no?
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Montare folded up the map and put it in his pocket. "It should be somewhere around here."" he told the others. The water started to look like it was being pulled ahead, although before it was completely stationary.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 pm

"Sorry about my harsh voice. It was an accident, but you seem shocked that you don't know enough about Montare. There's enough rumors going around that makes him technically dangerous to girls," Lilka whispered into Haven's ear. "Please, don't be bait. You're a nice person even if you can adapt easily to certain areas, but there's no need. I was kidding honestly." She continued as she gave a small sigh, "Maybe acid wasn't the best idea, but there could be some oil or something close by for us to use it. Even so, my idea still needs a lot of work."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:25 pm

"Dangerous? But...he doesn't look dangerous!" Haven dropped her own voice to a whisper, falling back next to Lilka. Being even quieter, just so Montare didn't hear, she added "He's actually kinda....adorable..." Cheecks red, haven kept her head down, studying the dirt, trying to work out a strategy. "What if we...uh....I don't know..." Lifting up her head, she called to Montare "Got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:07 pm

The sound of the water suddenly grew louder as the group came to a dock that revealed a somewhat large body of water. About twenty feet ahead, a figure of water stood, its arms stretched out and in the water. A faint glow came from the golem's torso.

Montare stopped when he saw the golem sucking up more water for it to get more power. Keeping his eyes on the golem, he spoke to the others. "Anything around here look useful?" The wooden dock had a few barrels on it, as well as a small gondola at the end of the dock.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 pm

"Really? You have to say that? Please, listen to the rumors at school about him," Lilka whispered so only Haven could hear, showing an annoyed look at Montare. Seeing the water golem, she sighed, "Great, we're way too early to be here. I thought it would take a few days!"

She quickly examined the golem to find a weak point, but beside a faint flow from the torso, she saw nothing. Lilka kept that in mind though. "Come on, you should've thought of a plan first before we got here! All you can ask us is if there is anything useful around? We don't even know this place for that much and honestly, the best I can think of is throwing trash at that stupid thing or retreating for now to think of a plan," Lilka replied, a cold tone was hidden in her voice, but noticeable enough for Montare to know she didn't like him one bit.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 pm

"Oh...okay..." Haven tilted her head back to get a full view of the golem.
"Maybe it really is something with the belt." Haven herself forward untily she was at the edge of the area where barrels were. She rolled it back with a slittle sound as possible, leaving it at Montare and Lilka's feet. "What's in there?" she asked, sitting on her knees next to it. Haven wasn't very strong, and it took some energy to get it over there. If it didn't have something usefull...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:09 pm

"I guess yeah. However, how are we supposed to attack it? It'll go through either way, so maybe we should retreat for now," Lilka commented, before notcing Haven had brought a barrel. Looking at it, she opened it up, but saw nothing. "I can't see anything in there... Maybe it's too dark? My vision isn't really great unless I freeze time momentarily, but other then that, I can't see if there is anything in there."

Looking at Montare with a cold look, she spoke with a harsh voice, "Can you please help us?"

OOC: Sorry for posting Mount, but you didn't post after two days, so I assumed you forgot. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Before Montare could react, the golem turned to see the group, and dove underwater. However, strong currents in the water gave away where it was. The group would have to make it emerge quick, before it could get too powerful.

Montare, in reaction to both Lilia and the golem going under, shifted into a wolf, grabbing his dagger and going into water.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Haven rushed towards the water, diving in quickly. She felt the skin on her neck start to ripple, and as she glanced down at er fingers, the were becoming webbed. Sure of herself, she took a deep breath, glad she could breath. She stared through the water, trying to see where the golem was. Spotting the small comottion out the corner of one eye, she swam towards it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waters of Venice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waters of Venice   Waters of Venice Empty

Back to top Go down

Waters of Venice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next