Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sunset under the oak tree [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10416

Sunset under the oak tree [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Sunset under the oak tree [closed]   Sunset under the oak tree [closed] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:14 pm

A yawn escaped Connor's mouth as he exited the movie theater doors. It ran longer than he expected, the coulds were fading from the sky and the sun was making its way down. A soda-cup was still in his left hand filled with Dr. Pepper, he spotted a trash can and tossed the cup with its remaining contents, 'Goodbye my $7 soda.' After throwing his trash the winter returned to the side of his friend. Butterfly's seemed to swarm in his stomach as they continued to walk down the sidewalk. The brown-haired boy slipped his hands into his jacket pockets finding a piece of popcorn inside. Connor looked towards Lady with a goofy smile and the food in hand, "Found another piece."

Right before the movie started the winter darted out of his seat and bought a bag of popcorn for them to share, everything didn't go as planned when he brought it back. The boy stepped back into their movie room noticing the giant screen playing what seemed like the movie. He rushed back to where Lady was saving his seat and hit his side against the arm-rest sending hundreds of buttery-goodness into the air. Connor slipped to the ground, so he wouldn't get in other movie-viewers way, and slowly brushed the popcorn off his chair. When the brown-haired boy stood back up he noticed Lady covered in popcorn as well, he quickly apologized and sat down next to the autumn who was covered his corn kernels. Luckily for Connor it was only the trailers that began playing, so he didn't miss any of the movie.

His green eyes directed themselves to the sky peering at the different colors which covered the cloudy blueness. He didn't know why they were still walking, but it was a nice day, no reason to go and waste it. Once the side walk ended Connor looked at the many other paths that they were able to take. 'Wait.. I know this place!' After realizing where he was Connor turned to Lady his eyes growing wide, "Hurry! Follow me before the sun goes down, I want to show you something!" He grabbed Lady's hand and pulled him down the path leading up the hill, it was gorgeous when the sun went down, especially under the oak tree.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 10008

PostSubject: Re: Sunset under the oak tree [closed]   Sunset under the oak tree [closed] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Winter had a bitter bite to it but Lady often enjoyed the tingling sensation that spread across his skin every time he went from indoors to outdoors. The movie theater had been warm and cozy and the outdoors were almost the exact opposite. It was a nice day, the sunset was looking very pretty. The movie had been really good and Laden had really enjoyed seeing it with Connor. Walking alongside Connor he almost didn't notice when his friend threw away his cup and only noticed when he returned. Lady laughed when Connor pulled the popcorn out of his pocket. "How on Earth did that get there?"

It had been pretty entertaining when Connor had left to get popcorn. Perhaps the popcorn had gotten into his pocket after he had spilled most of it? Lady had definitely had enough popcorn to snack on for the whole movie, since he had been covered in it. Movie theater popcorn was his one true guilty pleasure. It was so salty and delicious he never could get enough of it.

It was a nice day out and Lady was okay with walking. Walking was healthy and Laden was a pretty healthy guy. Spending extra time with Connor was okay with him too, since Connor was a cool person. They came to the end of the sidewalk and Lady was about to walk off down a different path when Connor turned and told him he knew where they were. Lady laughed and then got tugged off toward what Connor was talking about. "You're fast! I'm not as fast as you!" He exclaimed, having a bit of trouble keeping up while his friend pulled him along.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Sunset under the oak tree [closed]   Sunset under the oak tree [closed] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm

Connor had a grin on his face, he had no intentions of slowing down they were almost to the top of the hill. When they both reached the top Connor gave a satisfied sigh as his eyes looked at the sun about to commence sunset. He turned around and directed his gaze towards the oak tree, without letting go of Lady's hand he pulled him over to the tree. The brown-haired boy sat down in the dead leaves that puddled the floor and looked up to Lady releasing his hand. "Come sit down. This is what I wanted to show you, it is a magnificent view of the sunset up here."

ooc;sorry its so short
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Sunset under the oak tree [closed]   Sunset under the oak tree [closed] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Lady found it amusing that Connor was running so fast but he was having a hard time keeping up. Still, he kept moving his legs and tried his best. They finally reached the top of the hill and they were able to slow down. He allowed Connor to pull him along until they were where Connor wanted to go. He was almost upset Connor had let go of his hand but he sat down when his friend offered. "It sure is! Wow, so beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Sunset under the oak tree [closed]   Sunset under the oak tree [closed] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Connor leaned back into the leaves putting his hands behind his head. It was truly a beautiful sight, the winter closed his eyes smiling out of happiness. 'Nice weather, beautiful sky, Lady...' His green eyes shot open realizing why he brought Laden to the top of the hill. He sat up brushing the leaves out of his hair and off his jacket. The sun was about down, the magnificent colors painting the sky. Connor turned his attention to the boy sitting next to him, "So, uh, Lady. I actually brought you up here to ask you something." He took in a deep breath trying to focus his words, "So, I was wondering if you would, uh, ya know..." The brown-haired boy motioned in the air at nothing particular, he brought his hands together clenching tightly trying to gather up a bit more confidence. "I was wondering if you would like to accompany me at the winter formal?" The question was thrown out quickly, as he wanted it to be over fast, a slight blush slowly creeped onto his cheeks. Connor looked down at the grass then back at Lady, waiting for his response. He knew they weren't friends extremely long, but it didn't affect Connor's decision.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Sunset under the oak tree [closed]   Sunset under the oak tree [closed] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Ahh, what a refreshing and beautiful sight. It was nice to have such a good friend like Connor sitting next to him. And after they had seen a movie together, too! The cold air was not a deterrent as Lady sat beside Connor, pulling his knees closer to his chest and hugging them tight to keep himself warmish. The oranges and reds spilled across the horizon as they sat there and Lady didn't notice Connor's realization when he opened his eyes. When Connor started to speak he did turn his attention to his friend. "Really? What's up?" He asked, suddenly curious. He had thought Connor had randomly remembered this spot and had wanted to show him for fun. But if there was a reason, he was curious.

He waited for Connor to say something but what he said came out a bit confusing and general. "No, silly, I don't know." Laden said with an amused laugh, waiting patiently for Connor to form his sentence properly. When he did it was fast and Laden almost didn't catch it all. For a second Laden was surprised but he grinned when he realized what Connor was asking. It was also kind of cute the way he blushed when he asked the question. "Of course I'll go with you! It'll be super fun." He agreed, glad that Connor was able to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset under the oak tree [closed]   Sunset under the oak tree [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset under the oak tree [closed]
Page 1 of 1