HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Pikachu

Beata Bucks : 3493

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:25 pm

"Th-thanks." She stammered out, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she let Jake take care of the weight for her. This was why she avoided the gym, she had the coordination of a newborn giraffe and the grace of a duckling, it was humiliating. Covering her face with her hands, she mumbled in response to Barry. "I'm fine. I think I'll just stick to the treadmill. I can't mess that up, right?"

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 Giphy
Truth Coming Out of His Couch to Shame Mankind, 1896, Jean-Léon Gérôme
Oil on Canvas (91 cm x 72 cm)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 4394

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:19 am

Jake looked at the girl a warming smile on his face. "Ya. I think that might be more your thing." He chuckled and then glanced towards Barry. "Well, come on speedy, you gonna help her or not?" He teased. Cassandra was not Jake's type of gal. He might have flexed and caught her but that was just him being a hotshot. In all honesty, he could tell that Barry and her would be better than her would, so now was when Jake would take a step back and  let the lovers hangout.

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex
Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 Finaln11

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 Tm6fFm0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 3411

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:55 am

Barry gave a small laugh at Cass' comment. "Yeah, the treadmill may be a but more your speed." he told her. "Come on, I'll show you your selection of treadmills." he led her over to the treadmill area, where there are about four different treadmills. He showed her the closest one, which looked very different than the other three. "This might be the only one you couldn't handle. This one's for me." he explained, "But the rest are regular ones and they aren't hard to set up."

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsFauntleroy Jones IIIBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 Tumblr_ofi0hoSI3U1qb9oabo1_540

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

Pikachu

Beata Bucks : 3493

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:03 am

"There's a selection?" She replied wide eyed, looking over at the treadmills but one proper look coupled with Barry's explanation cleared up her question. "Never mind, that makes perfect sense. That explains why you haven't shorted out all the treadmills. So..." Cassandra hopped onto on of the normal treadmills, bring over her pink bottle and hanging the unused towel on a hook. "Explain away please." She gestured to the multitudes of buttons and what nots on it. She was uncertain what to do still, but she felt safe in Barry's hands. After all, he was a speedster. To Jake who was lingering in the background, she silently mouthed 'Thank you'.

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 Giphy
Truth Coming Out of His Couch to Shame Mankind, 1896, Jean-Léon Gérôme
Oil on Canvas (91 cm x 72 cm)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 4394

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Jake, sitting on a chair watched the two. When Cassandra gave a thank you look, Jake gave her a wink. Well, I might as well work out while I'm here... He thought to himself, looking around. The tall student drank a swig of water and walked over to the weights. A little lifting couldn't hurt. Even if it's a bit basic. Jake laid down on the bench, lifting the 150 lb weight off the rack. The student's muscles flexed, and he gave a few huffs of air while warming up. Within a few moments, he was determined to go as long as possible lifting.

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex
Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 Finaln11

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 Tm6fFm0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: