Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Festive Parasite (open, festival)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10040

A Festive Parasite (open, festival) Empty
PostSubject: A Festive Parasite (open, festival)   A Festive Parasite (open, festival) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Heron stared at the carnival map stood up in the center of the walkway. People walked past, the fair would be open for another month or two, but people still came, day after day. It was a bit strange. He'd gotten used to it, though.

"Oh, just choose already!"

Now that he still wasn't accustomed to.
"Well, what was your opinion? You choose, I get my sleep." It was an ocean to them both, sometimes calm, without a cloud, but other days the sky and sea were fighting for dominance. Neither of them won their fights, of course, having to share everything with the other.

"I said I wanted some cotton candy. Can you not hear?" Raven made a loud knocking sound in his head, making the boy instinctively clutch his head.

He glared at the map, using it as an object to place his thoughts onto. "Alright, fine, you don't have to be rude about it." Soon he began to walk toward the nearest stand and waited in line before reaching the cashier.

"One-" Heron coughed as if to clear his throat, Raven had accidentally spoken. "Ahem. One blue cotton candy please." The poor woman shook her head in slight confusion before taking a large cone of the sugary treat from the rack and giving it to the student. He then paid her and went to sit on one of the few unoccupied benches to watch people go by.

"Happy?" He thought to her.

"Oh, be quiet," She muttered back. Heron smirked at that. Maybe he'd be rested in the morning, that Raven wouldn't take one of her "evening walks". They had the same body, you see. It was all in his head, both literally and metaphorically.

Oh well. This cotton candy sure was good, the boy was surprised he hadn't made the decision himself.
Back to top Go down

A Festive Parasite (open, festival)
Page 1 of 1