Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:33 am

Pepper was starting to get a bit agrivated at this conversation, going back and forth on the same thing. "Okay okay, I get it. You don't like alot of things." She said a bit annoyed.

Ooc-sorry for shortness
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 9906

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Still it was odd. This time she didn't react calmly and happily, but rather annoyed sounding. This maed Greg annoyed, though he still tried to seem as calm as possible, because he never knew when his power would act up. "That is not entirely true. Certain things get on my nerves, yes, but I reserve the word dislike or hate for a very select few things and ideas. "
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:21 am

They were getting no where with this conversation. She needed to change the subject before things got to boring. "So anyway, have any siblings or pets at Beata?" Pepper asked before he could get another word in.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:22 pm

When people assumed he was either going to do one thing or was going to say one thing Greg got a little frustrated, but avoided appearing so to avoid any confrontation or anger. It was best to keep calm or else his power could flare up. "No. Do you?" Did he have anything better to do than ask her the same question? Yes, he could be reading. But maybe something interesting would actually come of this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:44 pm

"Ya, I have a brother." She replied with a smile. "He has animal communication. I guess animalistic powers run in the family." Pepper said with a shrug.

ooc- It's not like I don't want to keep going, but maybe we should wrap this topic up soon? It's been going on so long and so much has changed since we started it, I don't want to accidentally foreshadow or somethin XD
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 5:36 pm

Gregory nodded at what Pepper said, not sure if he should say anything or what that would be. "That's interesting." He said, pausing for a second before nodding and thinking if there was anything else he could add. When nothing came up he nodded toward her. "I apologize, but I have a book to read." He said, turning to leave the room. Maybe he would get quiet in his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Soon enough, Pepper sat in the lounge alone. Well, that was fun. I guess? She gave a little smile and turned to the T.V. and clicked the power button. Once again she was snacking on popcorn and watching a show, lost in the world of fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4