Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12295

The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Sadly? A metal leg didn't sound too inconvenient, as long as it didn't keep breaking down. Jane watched in muted curiosity as he fiddled with all the plates and screws and whatever else was in that thing. She'd never been opposed to getting to know a guy more. "I can't die," she answered from beside him, leaning back into the couch. "Well, I should say that I can't stay dead. My body heals itself and wakes back up whenever it shuts down." It was like getting hooked up to jumper cables and restarting the engine. She'd found that out the hard way. "It's not as cool as being a Terminator, but it has its perks." Her gaze turned to Maggie. "And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Beata Bucks : 11892

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Maggie turned away from Jake's gaze, unwilling to meet his eyes. She was shy when it came to strange men, painfully shy. Instead, she fixed her green gaze upon Jane, who was leaning back into the couch as she spoke of her talents. She can't die? That must be sad, who would want to be immortal? Mags thought, deciding this time it was not best to voice her curiosities. The two were now looking at her, wanting to know about her gifts.

Maggie blushed at all the attention, her cheeks turning a rosy pink. "Well I um, sorta control plants? And I can almost speak to them.... In a way." She explained, her hands gesturing as she spoke. It was hard to explain, her gift. It was almost easier to show someone that it was to tell them about it, and even then you couldn't really grasp the entirety of it. "I can tell if they're sick, if they have a pest problem, if they need more water or sunlight. I can also photosynthesize and grow my own flowers or fruits from my hair. It's actually kinda weird." The Spring girl said, protectively running her fingers through her hair and casting her gaze down at her lap. She had said too much and now she felt almost like a freak.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:01 pm

"That, that's pretty cool." He said honestly. "My friend Louis is able to talk to animals, and is nature enthusiast. I guess you two are kinda alike." He gave a little laugh. "Me on the other hand, not much of a nature person. Probably should be though."

ooc-btw, this topic is after the forest topic with coon right? So that mean's Maggie and Jake have already met?

Last edited by IceStorm on Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:34 pm

"Oh?" Her thoughts wandered back to her first day at Beata Academy, to the boy who'd stood over her after she'd made her leap. A rose had bloomed out of the palm of his hand. It was like magic. The concept was laughable now. Magic didn't exist. At Beata, you knew better than that. Where was Modem now? Maybe he was related to this girl. It'd been too long since she'd last talk to her white knight. "I had an uncle like that." Except it wasn't a gift, he was just a crazy hippie. "He thought he could talk to birds and deer too. I think he might've gotten intimate with a horse once. Either way, your power sounds more convenient than mine." She didn't expect either of them to keep up, so Jane just moved past like it was nothing. "I can't keep a plant alive for the life of me."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:08 pm

"Yup. Same here." Jake twiddled his thumbs thinking of something to do. "So, do you ladies want to keep chatting? Or go somewhere are do something?I mean, it's up to you guys." The handsome student asked curiously, but trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Magnolia lifted an eyebrow, but remained silent. She could either go some random place with these two strangers... Or she could stay here and read her book. Both options seemed alright, although she was skeptical of Jake. Just the other day he had followed her into the woods without her knowing, who knew what else he would secretly do.

Thinking these options over, it was clear what she wanted to pick, and that was reading her book. Although, she had come to this school to broaden her horizons and branch out and make friends. With an internal sigh Maggie answered,"We might as well go somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:45 pm

"Do you have any place in mind?" She asked with a small stretch, looking from Maggie to Jake. That was more what she'd been looking for when she first wandered in here.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:58 pm

"Hmmm. Why don't we go to the festival area? I'll drive!" Jake started to get excited.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:37 pm

The festival area? Maggie didn't know they had fairs and such around here. She'd honestly never been and was a little scared about they might encounter. In most stereotypical stories that she'd heard about carnivals always ended in kidnappings and children slaves that ran the gaming booths. Magnolia cringed inwardly, but plastered a smile on her face. "Eh, as long as y'all don't let me get kidnapped I'm down." Mags said, half joking, half not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)   The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Totally Random Beata Talk Show! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2