Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Here Again [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Here Again [Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Again [Closed]   Here Again [Closed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Magic sat in the silence not really bothered by it. Sometimes Silence was needed between to people, it gave him a moment to be lost in his thoughts, and just think for a moment, though he did that a lot. He let his mind drift back to the few days he spent by himself in the city of Chicago, after the incident he had caused.. Those three days were not uneventful to say the least. The first night he went after a few enemy gang members and maybe killed a few of them.. one of them may have been important.. then crashed at a place his gang owned. He didn't wake up until the evening the next day, and spent the rest of the night wondering the city going through fits of madness..

He was about to let his thoughts drift to the third day, but was interrupted when he heard the doors being unlocked. He let the sound barrier he was holding up fall, and stood from is spot as soon as the janitor came in. Well at least he didn't sound angry.. Well even if he was Magic wouldn't have cared. He opened his mouth to say something, when Adeline already spoke up taking all of the blame for herself which only left the male winter frustrated.

"Don't do that." He said with a hint of a growl in his voice. "Doing that doesn't make it better for either of us." It was clear that he was frustrated, by the tone of his voice. He wouldn't look at her. "No.. I don't need anything, I'm probably not going to go to classes today either." He went to gather the small amount of stuff he had in the room. He shoved the notes he left lying on the piano into the bag he had in the room with him. Mason tossed the bag over his shoulder. He looked back to her, "I will see ya later." He didn't wait for her response before he walked out of the room, and out of the building.
Back to top Go down

Here Again [Closed]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7