Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10380

[Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?   [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Sean's eyes widened when Jillian asked about the weapons so surprised. "Yea. I saw a few of the students with weapons and I read somewhere that each student can pick one out if they want." Sean was quite excited to pick his out, he was torn between dual daggers or a long sword. He wasn't entirely sure as to why they could have weapons, but it wasn't something he was going to turn down. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I was just wondering if you'd be interested."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 9057

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?   [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:52 pm

Jillian takes a moment to mull over the idea of choosing a weapon and training with it. It might not be such an awful thing if only she had someone to help her practice. It's obvious that the school thinks there's a need for weapons so it may actually be something Jillian should do.
Releasing her lip from the hold of her teeth, she looks back up at Sean and blurts out the first thing that comes to her mind:
"I'd be willing to try it if you'd be willing to help me," The moment the words leave her lips, she looks back down, embarrassed by how direct she was. Her cheeks are soon ablaze with a vehement blush and she tries to distract Sean from it by speaking quickly, "Well, I mean, o-only if you, uh, wanted to... I-i'm not trying to push you into anything I just, I, uh, thought that, uh..." Jillian doesn't finish her sentence, unsure of what to say because she can't take back her outburst.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?   [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Sean smiled, he was glad that she was finally direct with him. He was a direct person himself, so he didn't mind it. His smile quickly turned to a frown when she started speaking, less confidently. His blue eyes look into the golden ones that she possessed, and he responded, "No. I would like to train with you. It would be fun." He chuckled as he imagined such an innocent girl as Jillian swinging a huge battle axe around the gymnasium.

ooc;I can start the training topic whenever. Just tell me whennn
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?   [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Jillian smiled sweetly at him, happy that he shows interest in training with her. Without someone to help, she certainly would never have done it. She looked back up at Sean and says:
"Yeah, I think it would definitely be fun, we should go sometime soon," She laughed a little nervously, "I hope you know a lot about weapons because I'm gonna have a hell of a time picking one," Jillian gazed into Sean's eyes, excitement dancing in her own.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?   [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Sean chuckled, it was going to be difficult figuring out a weapon for the both of them. "It's fine~ I'm sure it will be fun." He didn't mind, it would be fun to spend another day with Jillian, but this time with weapons. Sean checked to make sure he had the book in his pocket still and put his hand behind his head. "I think I should be heading out now.", he said with a sheepish smile. He didn't want to keep her long, he had somewhere to go anyways.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?   [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:55 am

"Oh, okay, I should probably get going soon as well," Jillian glanced down at her books and then back up into Sean's eyes. Her smile stuck to her face and happiness practically radiated from her. She had never thought she would meet someone as nice as Sean is, yet here she is.
"So, I'll, uh, see you in the training rooms sometime?" She shifted her weight from foot to foot as she waited anxioisly for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?   [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Sean smiled at Jillian who peered into his eyes, "Definatly! I'm pretty excited to go, so I'll make sure we meet up soon!" He started to make his way towards the library door with his book in pocket. He couldn't wait to go to the training rooms with Jillian, it meant he could actually get some practice in. Sean propped the door open with his hand and turned around to wave at the girl, "Bye! Hopefully we bump into each other again." he grinned thinking it was funny they bumped into each other to begin with. After saying bye the autumn slipped out of the door and headed towards his dorm rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?   [Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Exploring A Library Is Supposed To Be Pleasant, Right?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2