Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Right as Rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 9906

Right as Rain Empty
PostSubject: Right as Rain   Right as Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:37 pm

It was drizzling lightly as Greg walked up to the front entrance. He wore ragged, hand me downs from cousins who had out grown them and carried a fraying bag that only held rags like the ones on his back. After finally getting where he had gotten back home he was furious for having to start over at a new school. Hard work had gotten him to the top and now he was right back down at the bottom.

Lugging the light bag beside him, a seemingly permanent glare on his face, Gregory James King walked through the front gates of Beata, ready to start a new but not pleased about it. His long hair was sticking to his face and Greg desperately wanted to pull it back.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

Right as Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right as Rain   Right as Rain EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Pepper was sitting on the stairs of the entrance doing nothing in particular. As happy as she was, she always enjoyed when the sky got dark and it started to rain. She saw what looked to be a new student, start to walk up the pavement. Pepper would have got up to say hello, but knew that not all students wanted to be bothered on their first day.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 9906

Right as Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right as Rain   Right as Rain EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Rain was nice. Only when rain was outside was it nice. When Gregory was almost soaking wet because he had been dropped off and left standing there without an umbrella, the forecast hadn't mentioned rain, he didn't like rain. As he walked up the stairs to the front entrance he realized he had no idea where he was going. Greg loved directions, they were normally given ahead of time or posted around the halls. But nothing seemed to be pointing him there. Alas, this meant asking the random girl on the stairs what was going on.

Walking back down the stairs Greg begrudgingly looked toward the girl, clearing his throat to get her attention. "Do you mind pointing me toward the main office?" He asked, readjusting his bag in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Right as Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right as Rain   Right as Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Right as Rain
Page 1 of 1